Hi ( sorry for bad english )

hi ( sorry for bad english )
>pic related

Are those the positions Ahmed fucks your wife in?

I should get a pillow for my legs like that. I've noticed my back is under a lot of tension while sleeping on my back.

am viking ( sorry for you diabetes )

Fuck off back to 9fag

That's not good for deep vein thrombosis on the legs.

also sleep without pillow on position 1 is god tier

I sleep on my side: it's the only position I'm comfortable sleeping in.

Is it wrong?

>/r9k/

>pillow for back of knees

IDK if this is complete degeneracy or total snowflakism.

I'll settle on both

>Check ID
>BOM
Muhammad, you have to go back.

Will the leg pillow help with poor leg circulation?

>tfw you broke your lower vertebrae and can no longer sleep like that
It feels bad man

Vikings got killed by native Americans which we willingly let them barely live by the diabetes. Vikings are the first known cucks.

Nah.
Losing weight will.

Real talk though.

Does anybody else have problems with their arms falling asleep?

It happens to me several times every night unless I'm sleeping on my back with my arms at my sides, which isn't very /comfy/

It's very frustrating

vad håller du på med? sorry for bad english

>sleep on back
>sleep apnea and nightmares
No thanks m8

If you put the pillow under your head like a normal person, 1 is 4/5 bretty gud :-DDD

I have this problem intermittently

You have poor circulation

what do you mean by "arms falling asleep"?

Those were the Danes

Give back their land

Realul? I didn't know that. I guess you learn something new everyday

When you can't feel or move them for a while because they were underneath something for a long time

Blood circulation in arm

*Really

You must be very fat, senpai

oh so you guys meant "numb"?

never happens to me unless i dont move them for hours and awake at the same time.

How fat are you?

only if i sleep like the top position. i once fell asleep on my air matress with a thick pillow and my arms fell asleep while i was sleeping and i awoke suffocating myself on my pillow unable to lift myself off or even more my arms at fucking all.

had to turn my head and try to roll over, it took me so many attempts because somehow my arms were stopping me from rolling properly. was spooked that night.

feels more comfortable to me

>Leaf
>Spooked by his own arms

Not at all. Snoring when sleeping on your back is pretty common and I get perfect sleep on my side or stomach

who is this semen demon?

haha, dude my arms wanted me dead.

but really though, it was a sign that i must've had bad blood circulation so i started to work out and run.

Yeah it's just from being overweight.
I had similar issues until I lost weight, now everything's fine.
Arms, legs and sleep apnea. Cunt's fucked.

user go to an ENT!

How do I fix?
around 200lbs/6' tall, i have a bit of a gut and bitch tits, but otherwise perfectly healthy, bloodwork came back perfect, and I don't snore.
did you died?

maybe you have hormone or health problems. can be genetic as well from your father/mother whatever.

Sometimes when I am dead tired I sleep on my arms and cut off circulation or worse.
Usually I wake up with a feeling like my arm is not there and brace for the agonizing pain which comes with blood streaming back into your limbs. One time I nearly dislocated my shoulder in the sleep somehow and could not turn my shoulder above a certain angle. The pain was a good 7/10 like all of my muscles were about to tear and I kept pushing it until whatever locked up snapped back in place.

Do yourself a favor and think of another sleeping position until its too late.

Happens to me like once a month. Happened this morning actually. Not a good start to the week I must say.

weren't you just complaining about your vertebrae like literally yesterday. This isn't normie book. Why are you here, are you even white

This happens to me sometimes. I think it's because I keep a rifle in my bed and roll unto it.
also
>fucking ms paint flag

no, but sometimes i wish i did. :)

Canada really fucking sucks, guys.. it really does.

>used to sleep facing to the ceiling in a vampire-like position.
>used to have vivid dreams and need just a few hours to feel fully rested.
>a few years ago my throat started closing itself in that position
>tfw doctors find nothing
>tfw I can never sleep comfortably again
I live in hell