Can someone redpill me on netherlands

Can someone redpill me on netherlands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEgXDhiayz4
youtube.com/results?search_query=purno de purno
youtube.com/watch?v=hbTzsR8pNJo&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTzsR8pNJo&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews with foreskins that actually made good paintings and cheese from time to time.

Waarom U Engels spreekt, niet Nederlands?

Geert is je vader, kanker

rooi-medcine genoug?

its located under sealevel.

>Be france
>Talking shit about anyone ever
>Literal descendants of Turkroaches

You live *there*. Form your own opinions

Americans took our balls when they took the East Indies from us. Just like the Americans took Germany's balls when they shamed them into a corner with the whole jew thing.

Most powerful country in the world desu

>posting from the Netherlands
Just go outside and see for yourself.

All you need to know about the Netherlands:
Geert Wilders

I'm a refugee not allowed to leave my asylum

Fair enough desu.

Our guy will save us all.

Hou je kanker bek, kanker brit.

MUSLIMS ARE NOT WELCOME

They already lost their balls before the Anglo-Boer wars. Not wanting to help their etno-brothers.

Leading up to 1994, the Dutch massively cucked their boer brothers again by supporting the communist ANC niggers.

Go find your balls and help your brothers.

>>Literal descendants of Turkroaches
???

>I'm a refugee not allowed to leave my asylum
Well in that case I'll explain a bit. Whatever hellish country you fled, it pales in comparison where you are now. You really don't want to be here. You know why it's called the Netherlands? Because it's literally the nether regions of the world.

My advice: go back or ask for asylum somewhere else.

Germans in denial.

Dude weed lmao

Geert wil liberate us

Cant go back, most family already dead. No way to go back I walked from Syria all the way here cant do it again. Journey was hell. If I do try to return ill probably be dead in a few weeks.

Take out the niggers and muslims and it's the best country in Europe imho

Wanna hear my story?

no, just go back

>No way to go back I walked from Syria all the way here cant do it again.
You're stronger than you think, I believe in you. You can do it!
Now shoo, shoo, and back you go!

>SurelyNotBait.jpg

You can walk to Germany, mate.

German federal state with special status.

Nippon

>be me
>be 5'7''
>be pretty tall for a germanic
>be /fit/ because i lift a lot
>mfw 6'3'' dutch lanklet steals my gf
>mfw he doesn't even lift

I'm off to Amsterdam in a couple of days. I'm going to eat a load of mushrooms and throw up on a prostitute as British tradition dictates.

I've always read is as neanderthals when netherlands are mentioned, so my association is with hairy pale savages.

N E D E R D R A A D

(Jij)

>Take out the niggers and muslims and it's the emptiest country in Europe imho
ftfy, we're 100% cucked at this point

>I've always read is as neanderthals when netherlands are mentioned, so my association is with hairy pale savages.

Which is fairly accurate my accordion-playing, pickpocketing, shoplifitng, begging, gypsy-friend.

Nah, It'll just make the inner cities livable again.

Not if you live in northern Netherlands. I haven't seen a nigger in weeks.

Ik is een kankerbrit?

Ik is 'Murcuhan, jullie heb hagelslag van zwarte mannen....

(Nog een grap maak, Ik will practice mijn taal)

More like you haven't seen anyone in weeks. I shouldn't have to move to the forgotten deserted backwaters of the country to escape the towelhead invasion.

hi

*hebben

fok

Your guys' grammar is shit as shit as German, it's almost the same language anyways.

Hallo Nederbroeders ik denk dat het tijd is voor de dagelijkse kanker

Proof he was a fag.

Ek hou van Vlaams baie meer dan die Nederlandse taal.

Dit is /comfy/ soos die Afrikaans taal :)

Maar, jullie is 'n non-country :/

>Maar, jullie is 'n non-country :/

Dat meen je niet! Straks vertel je me nog dat we een maan hebben!

ficticious post

Your Dutch is already better than 80% fo the muzzies that live here for 3 generations.

I hope we can welcome the Boers back soon.

no it happens all the time

>
More like you haven't seen anyone in weeks

You raise a good point desu

Ek verstaan nie? Jullie..het 'n maan....ons ook doen.

Oh, Ek verstaan nou, jy maak 'n grap met my.

"Multicultural" shitstorm

lol you sound retardo

Wie Den Haag en wil nu meet?

I appreciate that man, Afrikaans will always be my go to but obviously Dutch and Flemish are more useful studies. It's hard to keep them all straight but it doesn't really matter because they are soooo close eachother imho. Learning that mutt dutch, all three lmao.

Does anyone here know where I can find children's books online? That might sound weird but it would be an awesome help.

Vlaams/Nederlands/Afrikaans, whatever.

Also...follow Orania, the Suidlanders, and projekt Eden. They won't need to come to you, I believe the Suidlanders are going to...stand up if and when the law crumbles, as we both know it's doing now.

Het was die Nederlandse taal niet;

Dit was die Afrikaanse taal, en ek vind dit lekker my heavy

oh ok

I don't fault you. Most flemish people I know are very friendly and funny, they're nice to be around.

I've never been to either country, I would love to go but only if I could steal a 6ft aryan wifey.

All of you guys seem pretty cool, but Dutch people in seem to get really defensive about language in general. I wonder if that is a trader nation thing.

Die Afrikaanse taal spreek is nie moeilijk nie. Ek skrijf gewoon foute grammatika!

5'7" isn't tall for a germanic

youtube.com/watch?v=gEgXDhiayz4

nederdraad

>Does anyone here know where I can find children's books online? That might sound weird but it would be an awesome help.

Just google 'online kinderboeken' and set your search results to Dutch only. Alternatively you could buy them second hand (but you'll have to pay shipping costs) or you check for Dutch E-books.

If you can give an indication of your language level, I could recomd some authors/titles.

toothpaste plz

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

fuck off. those are flips.

Ah, maar dit is altyd praat, nie spreek nie.

"Ek vind dit maklik om Afrikaans te praat"

Jou praat in ZA, jou spreek in die ND.

Yeah I mean I'm just trying to find free stuff for kids just learning to read, I'm a turbojew like that. I watch "Pownd" or however you spell it, stuff like that.

Basic. Just, like...grade 3 / 4 shit.

Afrikaans / Vlaams I can probably read at the 5 / 6 grade level.

This triggers me

Do you prefer Holland Dutch or Flemish Dutch?

How about cartoons? Purno de purno is pretty good:
youtube.com/results?search_query=purno de purno

Heres one meme for your trouble. Insert rectally.

Honestly dude, as a Burger it's all pretty much the same to me. I can read it all, but Flemish does seem to be closer to the Afrikaans I'm most comfortable.

Dutch is easily the most "dialectly" language I can think of, Germanics in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbTzsR8pNJo&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTzsR8pNJo&has_verified=1

>Implying i don't already live in the Netherlands but right next to the border.

You can usually identify Holland Dutch by the hard 'g' sound they have. Once you cross the Rhine down to the Southern Netherlands and Flanders people have a soft g

>youtube.com/results?search_query=purno de purno

Yeah that's dope dude, I'll definitely watch that thanks.

Does anyone know of the comedian who did the joke on TV about the different TV channels in the Netherlands? Where it progressively gets more like Friesian and less like dutch every 5 seconds?

Wanneer?

I'd probably want the hard G then, I'm used to a big old g "hhkkkoee dahjjjkkkk"

You are a pic related

Nu aub

Fuck walloons they're worse than slavs

>Once you cross the Rhine down to the Southern Netherlands and Flanders people have a soft g
In addition to that, if you go westwards, West Flanders and Zealand have that weird H-sound

The people have shifted too far to the left to ever be completely saved

Even the so called "Right Wing" isn't socially conservative anymore

Yeah I live in East Flanders. That's just the original Flemish dialect where you swallow the g and turn it into a h

Ek maak 'n grappie net

Let me fix that for you:

"Ik? Een kankerbrit?

Ik ben een 'Murcuchan, jullie hebben hagelslag van zwarte mannen (made of black men????)

(Als je nog een grap maakt, ga ik mijn Nederlands oefenen)"

Kudos to you for at least being partially intelligible.

Looks more like Afrikaans dan wat anders desu

They sold God for gold. Morally depraved people.

Kunnen we niet gewoon alle moslims naar Wallonië sturen?

En ze een kalifaat laten stichten in onze voortuin?

Nee dank u.

should have stayed in Brazil

I've been caught, I subbed ND words in my Afrikaans grammar. I try to use a translator as little as possible, and say silly things. It's hard to switch back and forth quickly so there is some crossover, I try to stay in Afrikaans when people can understand me.

As jy woordeskat so goed is; jy kan verstaan my dan? Praat ek soos 'n oude boek?

>As jy woordeskat so goed is; jy kan verstaan my dan? Praat ek soos 'n oude boek?

What I grasp
>Als jouw woordenschat zo goed is, kan je mij dan verstaan? Praat [?????????] oude boek?

The last part is a blur to me, something about speaking an old book.

Yeah that's pretty fucking spot on dude.

Praat ek soos 'n oud/e boek?

Speak I like (soos = like / comparison) an old/ancient book?

Meesterlijk

frequent pro-faggot thread posters

geert sucks Israel cock

The sentences seem a bit jumbled to me, and some words are newer. I'm pretty sure "soos" is a shortening of "zo als".

But the replacement of ij by y like in "jij" is definitely representative of old(er) Dutch.

Just another Belgia-tier graveland of white nation.

That's not so hard when you're on Sup Forums all day.
I live at the uni campus in Utrecht and I haven't seen any in weeks either.

Dat is eig nog goed te verstaan hoor. Zolang je geen Afrikaans mixet met middelnederlands. Anders word het echt een hoopje

Soos = Zoals

>Utrecht

>Northern Netherlands

kies één

soos = frat party