Who's ready for "Extreme Vetting"?

So tell me why we are not "Extreme Vetting" the country who's citizens have killed the most people since the Vietnam war?

- Saudi Arabia.

Corvettes are super gay.

Why are American cars so shit and ugly ?

t.Buttmad euros that will never enjoy the power of 450 horses from a late 60s stingray

As of June 29, 2016, according to the U.S. Department of Defense casualty website, there were 4,424 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile) and 31,952 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of Operation Iraqi Freedom. As a part of Operation New Dawn, which was initiated on September 1, 2010, there were 73 total deaths (including KIA and non-hostile) and 295 WIA

you are not a smart man, op

>Who's funding ISIS and Al-Queda

No, you're not the smart man user

Because of the petrodollar

>You will never get to drive v8 with carburettor made in 2016

I had many cars in my life including Audi and Honda but the only car I've felt like a fuckin American was 2002 Ford Crown Vic. Police Interceptor. It would eat and shit your Benz in minutes Hans.

doesn't looking at that supercharger (or what ever it's called. My car knowledge comes from video games) get annoying ?

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

Actually I could clarify it, more US citizens on US soil since Pearl Harbor.

It's not exactly a daily driver.

plenty of individuals from outside saudi arabia as well t b h.

there you go, more like it. make that thread in a couple of hours.

just like american people their cars are exuberant and dramatic

Could be even more specific, the most Americans killed in the United States since the War of 1812. (Hawaii wasn't a state in 1941)

>what is the petro dollar

Nixon removed the US from the gold standard and needed to have another form of collateral for our currency so he told the Saudis that our military will protect/support them as long as they sell oil only in American dollars. Thus giving our money the highly unstable value we find today.

Make them prove their value to America by eating bacon and taking a shit on the Quran. If they can do both with enthusiasm, then we want them. Otherwise, OUT OUT OUT!

True. But a giant blind spot in the middle of my windscreen would piss me off.

Also the Bavarians make the finest automobiles

namely the glorious BMW E30

fuck me bandit is sexy

you might want to be even more specific an say 'foreign citizens' because you yanks love to kill each other.

Our friends in Saudi Arabia can not be held responsible for the actions of a few bad apples. Its the same reason Israel is our greatest ally. #notalljews

Lol you wish waffle nigger

mmmm slotted mags

The hypocracy is just amusing... That and Trump has millions invested personally in properties in Saudi Arabia. but of course that has nothing to do with it.

Superior car coming through

Saudis are your allies. :^)

Its called an ally. You are a degenerate with no morals. You lack loyalty and self-awareness.

you can buy "new" ones pic related

I would love it if the camaro came to aus to match the mustang

Oh yes, much better looking than the Vette in my OP. My example was an "extreme vette" with a cartoonish supercharger looking like a Hot Wheels car.

>no sidepipes

Into the trash it goes.

I don't know what you're trying to say with that picture ?

This. It should be a blanket ban on all Slimes.

pls

>Ally
Funny, considering many many many Iraqi's worked with US troops since 2003. So apparently we don't trust the same people we've worked with.

>Hey thanks for helping us during the Iraq war, I know collaborating with us jeopardized your family and yourself, Oh you want a Visa? fuck you.

>that fake supercharger
It is a great looking car but apples to oranges. the "Last V8" built for the movie didn't have a functioning supercharger, and the rest is all body work. Still I always loved that car.

Agreed, the only people who like Vets are retard soldiers who want to blow their government paycheck on a penis substitute.

Classy gents drive Imports, which are actually engineered for performance, unlike Corvettes.

All superchargers might as well be fake today given that modern twinchargers are much better and rarely affect the front profile of the car.

Nobody cares about Iraq. Saudi Arabia is a REAL ally.

Best comment.

/thread

>Corvette is not engineered for performance
Um.. name one car under $200,000 that can come close to the performance this car that's not some one off toy car.