Hollywood pozzmedy

youtube.com/watch?v=9aIzXYo6VCE
Just look a this garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhumAxChVa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am never going to watch another Hollywood movie until the Jews are out of there. I might never watch another Hollywood movie in my life.

Modern films are so shit

Jews aren't even trying to hide their influence anymore. They direct movies starring only themselves.

Only good director is based Mel

when have the jews ever not been in hollywood?

didn't they essentially create hollywood?

You need to keep watching Mel Gibson movies

only Sup Forums approved movies

so a nigger chimps out and tries to start a fight.
Seems accurate

Your wish is granted. Get ready for Chinese propaganda

Can't wait for the next t.v. advertisement where a Buck Negro male intimidates a smaller white male

Those are the best!

*microwaves popcorn*

lmao

jews have an instict to sow chaos and division. they know this shit is starting to piss people off so they ramp it up. it's all to weaken everyone around them.

the way the veiw blacks and objectify them is also disgusting, gangsta rap and all that was invented by kikes.

death to the jews.

Bound to be slightly more entertaining

Yes, but I am not going to be complicate in pushing their propaganda out further to the white race.

kek, I know you are right, that is why I guess I am only going to shit post and read from now on.

>buck negro male

ice cube is 5'8 and a type 2 diabetic, kind of makes me ashamed to identify with white nationalists when so many of you should probably kill yourselves

what's wrong with this movie? charlie day is usually pretty funny. it's also rated R so it might actually be a good movie

Charlie Day is 1 inch shorter. I am just tired of this fat nigger getting portrayed as a tough guy.

5'8 vs 5'7 really makes the noggin start tickin.

I am just tired of the weak white man should fear the strong dominate black man meme. I am sick of it, I have had enough of it over my life and I don't need to have another drink.

You sound like a triggered SJW you fucking cuck. Go lift some weights you disgrace.

i want to see that redhead in sex scene with black man

Please tell me this actually happened

I didn't mention the movie or even refer to it you stupid retard.

I just got back from PT so you go lift some weight you muslime cock worshiper.

ice cube is a yuge faggot

Niggers being the first to incite physical confrontation, whats new?

he is german ,dont be too hard on him. his parents are probably cucked into oblivion and if he mentioned his opinions his dad would probably cunt contacts with him and to virtue signal tolerance let nigger fuck his mom

>left always trying to stop bullying
>don't fight, just tell a teacher
>he doesn't want to fight so he calls for help
>ignorant she-boon answers and mocks him about it

This part is what bothers me. People who run help lines and answer distress phones should not be Latifas who are busy with their nails and shit and will make fun of people who try to call for help. This movie looks incredibly racist.

Is Charlie Day even jewish?

Damn you're right, dude is a manlet. I never realized he was so tiny.

This would be fun if it was the 80s and Hendricks would then have to get her fat tits out, there wouldn't be any mumbled non sequitur self deprecating "jokes", teacher would grope students and there might be even student divide along racial lines and no one would pretend it wasn't there. In other words it would be raw, sexual and fun. Instead you got hashtag teacher fight.

snitches get stitches you dirty taconigger. charlie day has it coming in the movie

Real talk, why are white bois so weak and pathetic just like in the movies?

>dude white people can't fight

youtube.com/watch?v=YhumAxChVa4

To be fair, it's an accurate portrayal of government workers.

if whites are so weak and pathetic, how are they constantly oppressing blacks and minorities?

Watched a couple of recent Chinese movies.

>They were about the Monkey King

>A culture that respects their nation and their natives have self respect with a rich heritage and lore.

>No leftist propaganda

>No tokenized other races, all Chinese people

>No Mary Sues

>No cucked males

>Badass legend and badass light hearted fighting with good Chink humor

10/10 would buy Tikee and Watchee again

Chinese love Chinese
Hollywood Jews hates WASPs