Doomsday clock moves closer to end of the world

Thoughts?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/26/doomsday-clock-end-world-nuclear-weapons-climate-change-donald-trump/97077736/

fearmongering.

fearmongering
>somehow the clock always moves closer when non democrat is in office

fearmongering

Bunch of liberal bullshit. The longer I live the more I recognize why the intelligentsia needs to be purged regularly.

Bearblundering

Thanks to Donald Trump

presided over by a (((scientific think tank)))

You guys just going to ignore scientific research or??

>Please happen

Can't stand this pathetic race called humans.

If alien exist, please give me a spaceship so i can take off from this pathetic place called earth and with so many primitive animals.

>implying anything will happen at midnight

no, we're going to ignore cherry-picked data used to justify political agendas

Why would they spare you?

Show me where they used the Scientific Method. This is not scientific research, this is literally just a baseless opinion.

>Obama starts proxy war with Russia, almost plunging the world into WW3.
>Doesn't budge
Nice (((doomsday clock)))

>teh smart peeple shud be killed

t. intellectually challenged

Maybe because i don't see me as human.

That's the best way I can describe it. I feel like its you people and me. I'm the observer watching you people run your world with religion and political madness. I don't feel involved or apart of the human race, i'm totally distant and detached from the world. Even though I am human myself.

hahahahaha
ill definitely choose the or here

>He has made ill-considered comments about expanding and even deploying the American nuclear arsenal. He has expressed disbelief in the scientific consensus on global warming. He has shown a troubling propensity to discount or reject expert advice related to international security. And his nominees to head the Energy Department, the Environmental Protection Agency and the Office of Management and the Budget have disputed or questioned climate change.

Calm down edgelord.

That is not scientific at all. Where's the experiments? Where's the control group?

That's just because you are a whiny beta fagot, work out, get a job, find some hobbies byond paying with your cock in your mums basement and watching anime.

2.5 minutes to midnight.

The Superbowl is on February 5th, or 2/5.

Nowhere, apparently. Trump is ignorant to such a degree that he can be ignorant of things that do not exist, such as a vast amount of peer reviewed publications and the general consensus of the scientific community.

Midnight represent nuclear war and extintion.