Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment
youtube.com/watch?v=QtBxg3XSxpY
cracked.com/blog/6-things-juggalo-culture-teaches-us-about-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=29JE8wy9tXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine the smell.

Fucking marches, how do they work?

Wouldn't that just bump them up to being an organized hybrid gang?

Oh god...

Clown lives matter!

You yanks need to crash this all wearing blackface and claiming to be juggalos

You'd be identifying as blacks and celebrate that through ICP's excellent rap music

I just didn't realize that Juggalos were oppressed by Trump.

The march will be followed by a free concert with performances by ICP, Vanilla Ice, 2 Live Crew, and several other artists affiliated with ICP’s Psychopathic Records.

well that certainly changes things.

This is real. It has nothing to do with Trump or the silly female causes we've been seeing. It's been in the works for a couple of years now. Since they were classified as a gang by the FBI.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

It'll be the biggest gathering of Trump supporters in DC since the inauguration

Poor little feller. He died the way he lived.

my thoughts exactly

>It'll be the biggest gathering of Trump supporters in DC since the inauguration

juggalos would go for Gary Johnson wouldn't they?

lol I hope the turn out dwarfs everything

THEY ARE ALREADY CONSIDERED A GANG

they are a legit problem on the west coast but i dont see much down in the southeast. when i was in CO though, i met plenty of them and they were all criminals/homeless scum

Seen this news here few days ago.
Can you provide a quick info of who they are?

sure smells funny

thats a great Idea but we all know the average juggalo can't afford a plane ticket to any where

is ICP and juggalos still a thing? also praying to KEK that it will be livestreamed

the FBI has identified them as a gang

>gang name: juggalos/ICP
>gang type: street

fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment

did Trump raises taxes on hatchets and Faygo?

They're gonna walk and leave faygo bottles in their wake

And you thought the women's march trashed the place.

Who ever said Germans were humorless?

Are they painting their faces to hide how old they are? So children will keep buying their music?

Fuck! Too early!

>tfw the "marchers" are going to be like video related

youtube.com/watch?v=QtBxg3XSxpY

I went to an ICP concert in Detroit one time.When we were standing in line getting searched some kid and a hatchet and was legit pissed and confused wondering why they wouldn't let him bring his hatchet into the concert. Also I slipped on the faygo drenched floor in the mosh pit.

Cartoony rap group. Fbi declared all the fans are gang members because two assaults on separate sides of the country 'constitutes organized gang activity'

I'm a Juggalo and a Trump supporter.
cracked.com/blog/6-things-juggalo-culture-teaches-us-about-trump/
When I saw this article, I was all "Fuck! They found us out!"

Political Crisis In USA as Juggalos threaten to topple Trump presidency

>hey are a legit problem on the west coast

They are? I always thought they were a bunch of retarded lower-class fifteen year olds. What the fuck do they do other than drink bad soda and buy oregano in weedbags?

>Most crimes committed by Juggalos are sporadic, disorganized, individualistic, and often involve simple assault, personal drug use and possession, petty theft, and vandalism. However, open source reporting suggests that a small number of Juggalos are forming more organized subsets and engaging in more gang-like criminal activity, such as felony assaults, thefts, robberies, and drug sales. Social networking websites are a popular conveyance for Juggalo sub-culture to communicate and expand.

it seems like they just get into fights and do drugs for the most part.

WOOP WOOP

WHO /JUGGALO/ HERE?

>implying juggalos vote

>WOOP WOOP

I can imagine them actually posting shit like that.

Apparently we slipped into a timeline where it is 2002

Fuck, I live in DC and I'd take all the nigs from Obama's election over this shit.

I hope they get removed from the FBI's list at Trump's behest. I have a feeling Juggalos are huge Trump supporters since they seem to be vaguely patriotic and libertarian.

We should embrace them as shock troops in the ground war against the left.

Will Tech N9ne make an appearance?
He likes the Juggalos.

ALSO
>JUGGALOS
>AFFORDING PLANE TICKETS

>I live in DC

Nigger detected.

Don't call my friend a nigger, apologize.

It worked for Kiss this long. Paul Stanley looks like a corpse with the makeup off.

>Juggalos now a part of democracy
Truly the funniest timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=29JE8wy9tXY

oh no juggalos anti fa john mccain and lindsay graham and hollywood are all joining forces against trump. Drumpf is finished

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realise you were a nigger too.

Finally, a march for wiggers.

>Tfw I unironically enjoy ICP

Come on Nigel, do I look like I'm posting from a Boost mobile phone on a city bus to you?

OY! VEY!
SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

It's fine, user. So long as you disown their new shit and aren't a degenerate.

Every movement needs cannon fodder.

Then, the Night of the Long Knives

DRUMPF BTFO

BECAUSE IM A JUGGALO

SOLDER

ALSO A WARRIOR

>this thread
>all these clown worshippers

I used to be into ICP when I was in middle-school in the late-90s/early-00s.

I'll listen to their older stuff on the rare occasion. They're not as bad as people think -- but that doesn't mean the fanbase isn't crappy.

praise kek

who here /magnets/?

Reminds me of a MMORPG I used to play: "Kingdom of Loathing" which had orc fratboys who used beerbongs as weapons...
...anyway, calling Juggalos some kind of organised gang is a bit harsh, IMHO, they are just hedonists who enjoy being silly and are mostly alright.

America you are a shame, England will know

I played some kol back in the day

>Tfw I unironically enjoy CP
Hmmm, I misread that for a second there.

Underrated.

I have had a clown fetish since I was a child and watched big comfy couch (damn you molly and her dolly). Would a juggalo event be a good place to fulfill my desire to bed a clown girl?

So, juggalos are niggers?

If you want garbage woman, it's all right.

they probably don't have very high standards, i would say go for it.

What do juggalos and cops have in common? They both go woop woop and nobody likes them.

I think everyone has one or two tracks they've heard that are at the very least funny and entertaining. The one about him pretending to be a little girl online to lure and torture pedophiles was pretty good. Also I remember one that had a part that went "stick his balls between two bricks and clap" and then a guy in the background went oooooOOOOooooh and it was funny.

they are usually just trailer trash types, i knew a girl in highschool that was a juggalo and she was the most retarded person ever. she came to class one day and wanted to rap a song that she "wrote". she ended up just rapping an eminem and claimed she wrote it.

WOOP WOOP WOOP

Dear Lord in heaven, no. This is not the cute clown girl I envisioned. This is awful. Why? Why user?

Truly the forces of hell

>go to march expecting nudie cuties
>get this instead

who is insane clown posse and what is a juggalo march?

Big comfy couch was the shit. Only good clowns tbqh

well, kek approves

Name: Insane Clown Posse
Fanbase: Mostly trailer park trash and uneducated Caucasians
Threat level potential:Moderate

I almost dated a girl that was a huge ICP fan, I never listened to it but she really liked them. Of course she was weeb trailer park fatherless nerd trash, but she wasn't really bad looking. And as far as education, well she didn't seem as stupid as other ICP fans, granted she wasn't "smart" either.

>those weak woop woops
kek

Steve dropped the frosted tips, guy. Just a thought

Stupid as fuck.

>Those sagging tits on the left

The girl on the right is actually pretty cute, it's sad they're sluts and find trailer park trash and uneducated retarded males to be attractive. Birds of a feather flock together though.

I've never met one that wasn't shit smelling toothless white trash. Its like they resigned themselves to being garbage at a young age, which is unfortunate because the ICP dudes are christfags and actually pretty good guys.

>Guys we are not a gang!!!
>I know!
>Let's march together in a large group down a city street, screaming and throwing fits!
>Then they'll KNOW we're not a gang!

Nice trips.
I would fuck them desu.

What will there be, like a hundred people? Do Juggalos still even exist?

RIGHT HERE, ON THIS VERY BOARD!
Shocking.

If Tech N9ne showed up that would actually make it worth it.

But atleast the Juggalos aren't marching because of Trump. The whole "Juggalos are a gang" meme is pretty old. Why ICP is still on it is just because they're looking for relevance. The FBI classified them as a gang in like early 2016 or in 2015.

Is there any band or group with more degenerate fans? They're truly subhuman

I thrive on trash and decadence.

I mean, are you a Juggalo or just some dude who listens to their music? Do you actually wear the retarded clown makeup and have that gay hatchet necklace?

Another Sup Forumstard who reads Erfworld.

Wow.

The Juggalo fanbase is exactly why I hate ICP so much. They just ruined them for me.
Same thing as Dr. Who and Supernatural fans.

Anything with a fucking fandom is shitty now. It was cute when KISS had the KISSArmy and shit now EVERYTHING has a fucking "fandom". It's fucking stupid and takes all the credibility away from musicians, movies, and shows because everyone that belongs to a "fandom" is a stupid cunt.