youtu.be/Geci1vW39q4
youtu.be/e902B8rW3iY
youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo
youtube.com/watch?v=eIUUIlncVEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who's the hambeast

new character?

does someone have all the highlights?

Here's the final redpill guys:hwndus is a waste of time. The characters and shills are moronic, and if they aren't paid they're even more pathetic. By following it, you're merely feeding into their grandiose delusions.

I think it's over. The magic seems dead now. Friday and Saturday night went too far apparently.

It's the best reality show I've seen

JESUS CHRIST he looks like a school shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=VCsy2rnmnpM

this valor dude has a lot of energy still

youtu.be/VCsy2rnmnpM

youtu.be/Geci1vW39q4

youtu.be/e902B8rW3iY

It was the most pathetic display of (((trolling))) I've ever seen in all my years. On both sides. Unfortunately for libtards they actually took it seriously.

>tfw it could probably be good again during Sup Forums hours but Alaska and other altright fags are going to ruin it for the next couple of nights

when they say 'he' are they talking about trump or the guy who put up the massive metal fence right next to them?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on last night's events? I hear Jesus came back.

It's been good, but it has run it's course. There's only so many times
>le BOGpill
>le PEPE
Etc is funny.

Neither. It's not an anti-Trump protest guys!

they're now protected by a wall

the irony

He showed up together with Leaf and it was quite low-key and comfy. A nice night.

You are now aware Sam Hyde and his orbiters killed the stream

It's the front lines for the culture war dude. Battle of ideas and perceptions.

Enjoy our civil war while it's still fought with words and memes, and not bullets.

fuck that furfag. that stream was hard to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo

the fat guy sounds like such a fucking faggot it's unbelievable

did some person studying cult behaviour set this whole thing up? kinda disturbing seeing these people

Watch out Shila lapoof

he is shilling fluoride

the thing is, he woke up that morning thinking it was going to be a good day.

Paperboy when?

i've gone from despising camofag to straight up feeling bad for him, i mean hes like 30 fucking years old with a family at home and hes stood in an empty lot talking to a camera at 7am on a monday morning.. jesus christ what poor life choices must he have made?

insufferable furfaggotry at it's finest.

is this ponytail cuck drunk or what?

30 mins, be ready

>i just go to the gym and hit the treadmill

ah ok it makes a bit more sense now hes an actual faggot

its called ptsd. he found an outlet for his aggression. better to take his anger out on a wall than his wife and kids

shiieet

>ptsd

isnt he like military police or something? how the fuck does he have ptsd

has he been back since?

What a fucking faggot HAHA

he's ex military, deployed to afghanistan

Did Norman the Normie leave?

from founding out his wife slept with his best friend when he was stationed in missouri

He served in Afghanistan

oh good I wanted to see my favourite H.R. Puffinstuff character.

last i heard he was desperately trying to redeem himself

stolen valour says he has a son but spends all day repeating the mantra in front of a webcam on a wall instead of being a real dad

very likely he was a false flag. an anti-fa pretending to be a trump supporter to cause shit.

ahhh I think there's still some untapped potential
people will get creative and it will be beautiful

Quick rundown?

[bogpill intensifies]

Fugg am I the only one starting to sympathize with stolen valor and paypur yeeahhahaha?

Didn't see this coming.

I can't stand watching people fuck with paper tbqh, the guy means well and is just pursuing his goals and ambitions as any American would he preaches love and isn't typical gangbanger spouting about drugs and killing.

meme it all you want but he seems like a bro and a good soul.

someone link the 'movie' or w/e I never saw it

haha kill yourself yeah

It's Monday so I guess it will be boring today

yeah, we should only fuck with people that truly deserve it like aids bjorn

Calling it now. A couple of days without Alaska and his gang crying at the sidelines "BAWWW WE WERE BANNED. YOU CAN'T DO THIS" and the barriers will be gone.

paperboys got too big an ego to be liked, he always says he cleans up the site but all ive seen him pick up are a couple ciggerette ends and even then i think he threw those back on the floor

Paperboy is using this for his own gains.

Stolen here is really going for a phony jesus persona now.

>drink water
>exercise
>I'm your friend you can always talk to me.

His love isn't real love he is a false social media prophet.

Furthermore he's not even talented or dedicated beyond appearing at places. It is still a chimpout.

>Calling it now.

that was already established as fact by the museum workers

Shit you're right, that's why I was starting to sympathize with him. Motherfucker acting like Jesus now

THE QUICK RUNDOWN

I'm sure you're all aware that there may be a outside shill presence in these threads attempting to guide our opinions and views.

they seem to be trying to make us more tolerant.

jokes on them though cause underneath pol are already good guys, it's exactly why we dislike sjws and encourage the most extreme of free speech to be said openly.

He's a self absorbed shill.
He's only there to plug his twitter and shitty music.
He never helps to clean up but preaches about how they have to keep their "sacred ground" tidy.
On his website you can pay $99 to have a picture on his gameboy for a week.

The guy is a complete narcissist and only there for himself.

How did alaska get banned? isn't he a reddit boy? (((quick rundown))) on what happened last night?

Who's Alaska? Red scarf furfag gang or MAGA hat fatties?

No shit, he's a nigger.

He is way smarter than your average dindu, but the way he shamelessly thinks he owns the stream and can market himself there makes me want to vomit. Or maybe he's just a shill.

Either way not an /ourguy/.

how can you sympathize with stolen valor? I always sympathized with PAYPUUHHH yeaah because he fell in a pot of bluepills when he was young and will never recover, but stolen valor just seems like a cunt.

he's a literal faggot and deserves the sadness that gnawing away at him on the inside

fuck you

Paper is great... until he's on camera. They you remember why you hate him.

Rate.

second

new memes when?

Yeah the way he lectured and bashed jackie about cleaning up the site was irritating.

Was in afghanistan, but i think it's mostly that he's picking up some of jesus' traits. Mostly the Afghanistan thing. Fucker went overseas for his nation

wtf? is there more footage of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=eIUUIlncVEQ

This guy is pretty okay

I wanna see Stolen Valour remove his hat honestly.. Prove his identity..

This, the guy is so fucking transparent
>"I´m here to spread da love no room for hate"
>Participates in every Anti-Trump chant
>almost punched hammerhead
>lies about people spitting on babys and other stuff
>"EYO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND BUY MA TAPE MAN HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HAAHAA PAPABOOOOI"

this tbqh famm

oi faggots pls

Fuck you on about?

>fobbit

i know theres a link to this moment... does anyone have it?

Really? Didn't see. Cool.

>lies about people spitting on babys and other stuff

The amount of times shit has happened there and then people have turned to the camera and completely lied about what happened is hilarious. Do they not realise that we can see exactly what's going on.

did he get doxxed already?

has anyone seen paper pepe posting on twitter? he literally took a photo of a shop named 'pepe furniture' or something that he drove by in NY

sam is a tactical nuke in human form

wow being a part of this movement is hella historical yo.

cant wait to read about myself in the history books when HWNDU is covered over many chapters.
>alright its cold lets leave

>we want everybody to be here

What a bunch of lying pricks

The army marine is back

yup, fucking furfag.

>fat non-citizen cunt from canada criticizing our migrant polices

go back

everybody but the "trolls"

Hopefully antifa makes itself useful and stomps their heads in but we all know antifa are cvcks

He got plus points from me because he obliterated that furry faggot.

Who is the cutest hwndu girl?