said the blue haired fat feminist pig woman

Nice pasta faggot

Author looks like a fuckin jew

>president wins a democratic election
>even after recounts (requested by dems) it's shown he still won
>fulfills nearly every election pledge within the first week
>IMPEACH HIM

Two things:

1 - why? (Autistic screeching is not a reason)
2 - just a reminder that a sitting president has never successfully been impeached

Schlomo Greenberg says Trump is finished.

(((Kuttner)))

FPBP

Sage and GTFO shill

>Trump will run. It's inevitable
>Trump will not be the nominee, it's inevitable.
>Trump won't make it to the first debate, he'll drop out, it's inevitable.
>Trump won't survive that access hollywood video, he'll drop out, it's inevitable.
>Trump won't win the election, Hillary will, it's inevitable.

Lots of inevitable things haven't happened. This will be another.

>impeachment imminent
By fucking who? Who will fucking impeach him? Who are the libtards calling for?

It's going to happen, Nazi. You and your brown shirt cohorts are going down. There's no denying it now. Some guy on Huffington Post said so.

>jew pattern baldness
>jew facial shape
>jew sounding last name
just need a nose size confirmation

does this guy even know how the impeachment process works

Stop confusing reality with emotions.

Three terms m8, the digits have spoken.

(((Kuttner)))

I just hope he gets assassinated on national television. It would be the top kek zozzle of my life.

>Kutner Name Meaning German: variant spelling of Kuttner. Jewish (from Poland): habitational name for someone from Kutno in central Poland.

He's going for coup in case of impeachment

>Pence takes offices
>leftists get killed

Uh oh an opinion piece by a nobody, Trump eternally BTFO

There's no need to hide the huffington post logo, we recognize the green.

>why?
because his first major action as President was an assault on the First fucking Amendment.

just like Hillary is guaranteed to win right? ;)))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

I really hope so. It would not surprise me honestly.

>China
>"China"
>China supporting Trump, the man who pissed on One China

Go home Putin

do explain

Hey idiots he can only be impeached by committing a felony or other high crime

It needs to be brought forward in a republican congress and then even if he got impeached he would have to be removed from office which is another vote

Not liking him is not a reason for impeachment

Sup Forums is right, everytime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kuttner

(((Robert Kuttner)))

Nuh uh

As long as Israel favors Trump, he will never be impeached.

(((Kutner)))

He is talking about banning muslims (against free exercise of religion).

That's not what happened

Temprorary stay of issuing visas from countries that have been on a list of problem nations and terrorist hotspots for years (established under the obama admin).

It's absolutely not unconstitutional

>banning someone based on their faith
>banning refugees/immigrants from unstable middle eastern regions that practice extreme interpretations of Islam

Now, pick the one that's been enforced.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

>hur dur Congress

The Constitution doesn't allow for executive orders, the intent of the first amendment (and of all articles in the Bill of Rights) is to limit the power of the government to make laws regarding speech and religion.

You're actually wrong.

'High crimes and Misdemeanors', the only given reason to impeach a President in the constitution, historically includes both 'abuse of power' and 'dereliction of duty', neither of which are criminal.

If you want my bet Trump's going to get it for the latter, not the former.

Nose confirmed

>(((Kuttner)))

Let the Left has this meme. The more they gaslight themselves to following red herrings to dead ends, the better

>inb4 mixing up idiomatic expressions

>temporary stay on visas from countries that we are actively bombing or have a long history of jihadi activity is against the constitution and an abuse of power

Good luck with that argument, but I think you would lose pretty badly on account of it not being against the establishment or free practice of a religion at all and there is nothing illegal about not letting people from one country into your country

Obama did his to Iraq for 6 months nobody protested, nobody said it was illegal. Jimmy carter did it in 1979

During the 1940's we didn't let in millions of Europeans or Asians fleeing war

This is not a cause for impeachment, ergo thus you are cum guzzling faggot

>cucks
>there are literally naked pictures of his wife on the internet right now

constitution only applies to citizens and legal residents

>no path to the white house
>no path to 4 years
>no path to 8 years

>bald
>prominent nose
>suspiciously looking beard
O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

REEEEEEEEEEE!

CTR, or whatever they're called now, is working overtime. Kikes and faggots know no shame.

FAKE NEWS

He hasn't anything against the laws of the land though. You can question whether or not our laws are unconstitutional, but acting within those bounds alone isn't grounds for impeachment.

Although I would love to see the Dems dig an even deeper hole for themselves and make a big spectacle over a failed impeachment. Would really set the tone for 2018. Their best bet is to wait until late 2019 and start the hearings before he goes up for reelection, but I doubt they have the patience or intelligence to do it.

Every.....fucking.....time

No standing in court

And for good reason. The right to exclude whoever the fuck we want is not something the founders would have prevented you stupid pieces of shit

PERSONS NOT IN THE US DO NOT GET CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS

It's also not a ban on religion

Also establishment of religion was not intended the way the jews on the supreme court have corrupted it to mean

Also we do restrict some religions if they are dangerous enough, like cults and voodoo or cannibalism. Islam is a political ideology, not a religion. And it's more dangerous than shit we've already banned.

The president has the ability to restrict immigration from any class of alien.

>Trump will never win the primaries
>Trump will never beat Hillary
>Trump will definitely be impeached

When will they give up?

2 years? 4? 6?

They've been saying he would get impeached since before he got into the white house. If you impeach him then we will have Mike"the fag zapper" Pence is our boy

>sitting president has never been impeached
What about Bill?

>Muslim ban
>he just stopped people from part of the world known for terrorists coming into the country
>implying that's a Muslim ban
>even though there are plenty more countries with more Muslim such as Idonesia that haven't been restricted from entering the US

Kill yourself retard

Probably soon it's actually a good move on Trumps part to rip this bandaid off early and have all the strife right In the beginning and then 3.5 years from now this will seem a long time ago and the anger will have simmered down

>2 - just a reminder that a sitting president has never successfully been impeached

Bill Clinton was

People are dumb and think impeachment means removal from office

God I love Mike "zap the gay away" Pence meme. Everyone I know on the left bought into it unquestionably, even though the incredibly biased slopes already debunked it. They really will believe anything as long as it fits their narrative.

if you think a republican congress will impeach trump you're a moron. it'll be 2 years before we start losing seats, plenty of time to bring the dems around.

It's congress that impeaches the president right? Why would they do that? They have a republican majority for the first time in a century by riding on his coattails.

Wrong. He banned the Visas of seven failed states. Indonesia and Saudi Arabia, among many others, aren't on the list.

>the way the jews on the supreme court have corrupted it to mean
Which is? Are you saying you should all be, at least, christians?
>like cults and voodoo or cannibalism
So, the first amendment should include "... unless it's dangerous".

It's honestly insulting that my fellow gays/lgbt bought into the lies/exaggerations so quickly and easily

I did 5 minutes of research and learned that what the social media was circulating was very very far from the truth and what was said

Fantastic. Then Pence will rise.

Electroshock for faggots.

>110029930

Impeached by the house, failed to do so in the senate.

Suuuure, just like George W. Bush and Obama were supposed to be impeached .....

> There's no way Trump will get the nomination
> There's no way Trump will be elected. BTFO
> There's no way Trump will be inaugurated. BTFO
> Trump will be impeached BTFO

4 years later...

> There's no way Trump will be re-elected
> Trump will be impeached BTFO
> Well at least Trump can't have a 3rd term
> OMG there's no way Trump will be able to keep his 3rd term win, erm, btfo, cough

4 years later
> There's no way Trump can win a 4th term

That's you that is OP.

Clinton was impeached by the house, but failed to do so in the senate. Ergo was not impeached.

Non-Americans outside US territory have no rights guaranteed by the US Consitution.

Islam isn't a religion, it is a cult. Hence the Constitution doesn't protect it, just as it doesn't protect Rastafarians, as courts have ruled.

If Trump won by being loud and obnoxious it doesn't mean libtards can do it.

WHen he doesnt get impeached you will Nazi that comming

Wasn't it only one judge that comprehended this way?

(((Kuttner)))

No I'm saying the purpose was to prevent a state religion or a law that restricts practicing a religion

Neither if these affects banning people who aren't even here to be restricted

>unless it's dangerous
Inherent in the first amendment is the fact that speech that amounts to action is not protected. I.e. fighting words. When people are being indoctrinated into terrorism or an ideology based upon violent conquest that opposes every value the constitution represents, it's not merely a religion.

Islam literally has a violence imperative fundamental to it, among others

It's not about truth

Truth is trump is actually quite moderate our politics have shifted so heavily left in the last decade that he seems far right

Trump is no different from a typically democrat in 1997

Successfully impeached leaf; I'm guessing reading comprehension isn't taught in the great white north. Congress voted in his favour, all he had to do was issue a non-denial denial. And Reagan quit before the vote, FYI.

>Drumpftards
Do people still think this is cool? I cringe every time I see it.

>just need a nose size confirmation

...You guys realize that cartilagious tissue (nose and ears) never stops growing your whole life, right? Every older person is going to have a bigger looking nose in relation to their face unless they've had a nose job.

It's really not.

You guys need xanex

This is hilarious, the media has morphed into /r9k/, with Trump being Chad and the federal government being Stacy, and every article is just them going >tfw no gf and raging about how they're better than the guy who's fucking the girl they like.

No, they don't have standing

The exceptions the jews on the court have pushed is when they are in us territory or us custody

>It's going to happen Drumpftards.
if the media continues to engage in current hyperbole, yes.

Overinflating the drama to achieve this goal is the name of the game.

Luckily, Obama opened a door for persecuting reporters.

I'm getting my fair share of liberal salt for my popcorn.

He'll be impeached by the Republican congress for committing an impeachable offense all the while insisting he didn't. But everybody knows he really did. Mike Pence takes over.

Lel this

President Chad

This is from the same news organization that said Hillary Clinton had a 98% chance of winning.

Could Trump successfully attempt to repeal the 22nd amendment? That sure would be a wild ride for the left. Actually, what are some good arguments to keep and remove it?

Guy looks like a kike. Really makes you think.

>Inherent in the first amendment is the fact that speech that amounts to action is not protected. I.e. fighting words
Why are there white nationalism groups in the US if it's not protected by the first amendment?

H-h-he's done this time again I swear.
I-i heard CNN say it!
H-he's done for good.
Y-y-you watch drumpfkins

Only on his second term. It would be and overload of win, so I doubt that.

Because they aren't a threat to other citizens

Unless they are in which case they are thrown in jail

>white nationalists
The amount of white nationalists here is next to nothing. It's been overblown by the media so they have something to point to as equivalency for brown people blowing shit up
>terrorist attack
>"the kkk do it too"
The kkk is a couple hundred people at best and half are likely fbi

Have you noticed that liberals have been LAPRING as freedom fry lovin', God fearin' cuckservatives for the last few months now?

I'm not sure what their play is exactly, but I feel like they are trying to commandeer the John McCain's of the Republican party to get them to do their bidding for them.

hahahahahaha!
here we go again.
not even close to sick of winning

He is a long time turbo-kike that has been (((subverting))) for decades.

A quick Google search will reveal that he is so Jewish, he shits menorahs