Ben Carson is an example

Ben Carson is the best example of what happens when you educate a black man by European standards.

The main reason Africa isn't as advanced as Europeans is because there is a big fucking desert seperating them and us. If the Sahara was say, a forest then Africans would be a lot farther along.

The Black Man however is being held back by leftists by saying to embrace their OOGA BOOGA ancestry rather then aspire to the stars like us Europeans and people of European descent have. Educate him and you also teach him about the lefts treachery of him, he will vote Republican.

It's that simple, we use the democrats pride against them, remove the lefty twist and republicans will rule for the next hundred years.

They don't have to be niggers, they are just raised that way.

Ben Carson is one of the most intelligent men in the world ,most people will not be like him, but that doesn't mean they cant be productive citizens too.

Exactly.

I don't understand why his Alinsky redpill didn't draw more attention

>Colin Powell
>Clarence Thomas
>Thomas Sowell
>Condelezza Rice
>Allen West

Why do educated blacks go republican and educated whites go democrat?

He's an example of what happens when black people take the red pill. They realize the Democratic way is holding them back and giving them a broken crutch. There isn't anything stopping anyone from following in his footsteps.

Because muh slaves.

Real or satire?

I should also mention the liberal professor meme only exists in the north east and the west. In the south it's more 50/50

Indoctrinated does not equal educated.

negroid american here, you're totally right

i try to redpill my brothers but it's difficult because they always go back to "fuck whitey, i aint gonna fix my own problems cuz fuck whitey"

I will have an electrical engineering degree in a few years. Should i move to the south?

Ben Carson, in spite of all available evidence, believes that the pyramids of Giza are hollow and were built by Biblical figure Joseph to store grain

He has a single technical skill, which he is excellent at. Otherwise, he's not very bright or intellectually curious

>republican
>european standarts

> Takes the Bible literally
Wellyeah he's a Republican in the US. Trump winning didn't change the fact that the Christian Right is retarded.

Most woke black guy is sleepiest. Really made my sprinkle my cake senpai

Usually philosophical based classes get more lib professors, physical shit not so much so you should be fine.

It's not only black people. My brother (with a hippie scum father who never took care of him) is convinced dems are the way to go because they need to tax bushiness into the ground so he can get free shit. He's so salty now that Trump won. I was telling him during the election how the lib press was all lies and half truths from shit I've seen on the internet so now he goes online and looks up anti Trump story's and thinks he's BMTFO. I feel kinda bad for him, but I suppose that's what happens when you trip out and play guitar right before producing 5 kids you can't afford.

(((educated)))

Sup Forums fetish for self-hating niggers is nauseating. Just because they agree with you does not change the fact that their not white.

>kopek is a granary
>educated
Pick one

libs have a filter on reality that bypasses anything that would cause them to question their views on life

true, it's the lazy and weak minded that are the real problem.

these next 4 years are going to be a rude awakening for them.

>a forest was in place of the sahara

Then that forest would be tropical and equally trecharous. Europeans would likely catch disease and die whenever they ventured in, and once they managed to navagate it they would have wiped its natives out.

>muh education

As you can see in pic related its tonnes of genetics as well. Only hispanics have the excuse of performing perhaps a few points lower than they should because of english skills (SAT scores show first generation hispanics are at about 84 iq and third generation are ~91 relative to an anglo average of 100). African Americans have no excuse.

If you were to say some intense education AND mandated eugenics then maybe i would take you seriously.

I mean after i get my degree. It seems there are a lot of engineering jobs down there. I likely won't get work in my area. What's the comfiest state in the south? That's the one part of the U.S. i haven't been around. Some place with not to many dindus (like masses of degenerate ones) and friendly people with some nice country?

>Ben Carson is the best example of what happens when you educate a black man by European standards.

Wrong he is just one of the few blacks that ok IQs but if you try to educate niggers they will either refuse to learn or won't be able to.

Are we having a reasonable discussion on race that hasn't devolved into "muh niggers" infographics?

pretty good Sup Forums, pretty good

lol oops

Aren't we all glad that we're all that smart to judge someone so easily if he's bright or intellectually curious. Makes life much easier, imagine all the conflicts we had if people weren't this smart.

>their
RIP English

Also the more successful = more white meme is pretty harmful for blacks getting out of their mess.

This. I don't deny the bell curve, but if blacks hadn't constantly been led astray by faggots preaching gibs over assimilation over the last century theyd likely be doing alright for themselves

>choosing WEB Dubois over Booker T Washington
>choosing nation of Islam and black panther faggotry over MLK or even Malcolm X
>starting a political movement over Michael Brown, jailing based Bill Cosby on trumped up rape charges

Has any one people ever more consistently made the wrong decisions when deciding their own destiny?

Isn't Booker T Washington the one who promoted slow integration and proving self worth?

Yeah. Essentially, his position was that if blacks successfully operated businesses, paid taxes, took care of their families and all that good stuff independently of whites (in separate but equal type communities), then prejudice would evaporate because it would no longer make sense for blacks to be seen as inferior.

Educating black people makes them sleepy?

Ben Carson is bro-tier, I'm glad Trump picked him.

He's like that character you meet in an rpg who becomes your party member after you spar with him.

>Barack Obama

Why do racist bigots spew hate towards true leaders because of their skin color but promote those that fit their agenda?

The bell curve is Climate-change-tier bullshit pseudoscience though.