Absolute antics mate

based

>leaf

Yeh it's not funny

It's Hilarious

Why do you lot put milks in bags?

>Is this guy ser-
A FUCKING LEAF

dont you have some sandnigger dick to go suck?

>leaf

> Implying anything is Canada is hard

It is, though

Don't forget to bring a towel, to clean up the blood of course

alright Sup Forums
what do I have to do to get more (You)s that a LEAF? giving (You)s to LEAF is a bad idea

>be muslim
>get shot
>get bombed
>get beheaded
>get banned

XD

Have a (You) Philippines

You've got a good leader

(you)

meanwhile in serbia

For all we know they are innocent civilians. Ok they r muzzies and we might not agree with their ideology. Bt there were children killed for crying out loud

Gr8 b8 brother.

The Romans used to kill infants so that they couldn't grow up and take revenge. Islam must be purged. Genocide is the cost we must pay.

shut the fuxk up you filthy leaf. If anyone should be genocided its your fucking leaf bloodline

Get a reputation of constant shitposts

based leaf

what a rare find you are

it dawned on my recently that we can't make any progress as long as Islam is around, it wastes so much of our time, resources and efforts constantly having to put up with it's shit

If it were to go away the world would be so much better off

That explains the head gear.

You can't win this leaf.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M

>be anti religion cuck
>shit on Christianity all the time
>immediately suck Islam's cock

Wow. Liberals are so courageous and wise.

Because it's superior to cartons and easier to chug

>Be American
>Die because no free healthcare and can't afford it because no jobs but that's ok because neocons said so!

Keked and checked

>We don't know who did it, why they did it, how they did it
>People already saying it was a terrorist hate crime wit da ebil ayy kayy fortisebun and we need more gung gondroll

FML :-DD

I bet they screamed allahu akbar when they were being shot down in cold blood.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Be Canadian
>Have "Free" health care
>Be permanently disabled because the medical system is slow and incompetent
>Quebec's health care watchdog position gets completely removed after they publish criticism of the system

But some fat asshole made a movie about it in the 2000's, so it's popular to make fun of them for it.

>liberal
>anti-religion
Boy did you come to the wrong conclusion.

Moroccan detected

>Be American
>Go outside
>Get shot

>Be American
>Live in area with very loose gun laws
>Everyone carrying guns
>Very low crime rate

>Be American
>Live in area with very tight gun laws
>Only criminals carrying guns
>Get shot over 20$

>what a rare find you are
If you mean on Sup Forums, they're really not. Most leafs are based as fuck. The cucks and bait throwers stand out because so many Canadians come here.

>be in shit commie country
>die slowly of cancer because the waiting list for treatment is full of people with runny noses and stomach aches

>Tight gun laws mean no guns
Just because there are laws against it, doesn't mean they aren't just as common, they are just illegal. It's easy to get a gun anywhere in America.

More like
>Be Japan
>Have no Guns
>Have very low crime rate.

Honestly though American gun-control is retarded, unless you implement something on the national scale it's pointless to regulate,

I know it's just a shitpost, but you really ought to shop that into saying it's all homicides or something. It'll get far more (you)'s

no need to shop it, it's actually all homicides.

>Be Japanese
>Entire culture is completely incomparable to any Western nation
>Homicide often ruled as suicide

>Be Swiss
>Everyone owns guns
>Extremely low homicide rates

Any study on the relationship between firearm ownership rates and homicide (or, indeed, crime rates as a whole) shows either no correlation or a negative correlation between the two (more guns, fewer crimes). To claim a causative relationship between the two based on the data available would dictate that loose firearm ownership laws would be the most logical choice.

>be american
>get shot
>get treated at hospital
>get circumcised
>$800,000 bill
>leave 40% tip
>gf cucks you when in hospital
>pay alimoney

>Be Indian
>Only domestically manufactured firearms are lawful
>Pay the equivalent of thousands of dollars for a shoddily built .32 ACP version of a Webley revolver
>Cylinder is out of timing
>Explodes
>Go to hospital
>Doctor cleans his tools in the Ganges
>Hand stub gets infected with bacteria immune to all antibiotics
>Die
>Body gets dumped in the Ganges river

They are angry against eachother because the global muslim coup through Clinton failed.

Shia accuse Sunni et visa versa.

that's also pointless since it's like trying to ban assault spiders in australia, they're just everywhere

>>be muslim
>>go to mosque
>>get shot

Better than kebab going kaboom

you're a moron if you're not considering other factors like crime and poverty. If the living standards of the US was like Honduras we'd have a different murder rate. Way to only look at one variable though, you must have aced statistics!

>you must have aced statistics!

Aced all of t my STEM courses, actually.

For reference, the vast majority of our firearm laws were passed in the late 90's. Interesting how people associate our lower criminality with firearm laws that were implemented decades after the downward trend began.

More on Australia's crime.

Fuck off Trudeau

How did these digits go so long without being checked

Since its unsourced, you might as well expand the mass shooting sliver out into a "by religion" pie chart that's 95% muslim just to trigger normies

Blogpost incoming, you can sage here.

My dad is a Muslim. My whole family wanted to convert me to Islam when I was born, but my dad said no, I'll get to decide myself when I hit 18. I never converted to Islam and mainly because I visited mosque once. I was young, maybe 10 and it was a class trip to mosque. We were allowed to go upstairs to see how people are praying and what I saw kind of shocked me. I saw grown ass men in suits bowing to literally nothing and asking someone they don't know exists for something. And I just decided it wasn't for me.

Then I got shot and died.

Apparently, one guy died trying to stop the shooters. Think he might have had a better chance if he had a little .380 on his person?

RAKE WHEN?

>be muslim
>go to mosque
>get shot
>by other muslims

uk and us have different definition of violent crime

Rates of unreported crime will also vary greatly from one area to another, let alone country to another. I'm not posting these things for you to just believe me. I want you to go look at the data yourself instead of being force-fed bullshit by people who are extremely ignorant () or demonstrably liars ().

Think for your fucking self before you have the few remaining choices in your life taken from you.

isnt the one with the backwards magazine also from new york?

This one?

Although there's also the case where an ATF agent talking about how "easily converted" airsoft guns are into real guns puts the magazine in backwards. A guy from the agency who specifically works on firearms.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEuTwYALho

Or how about this one? /k/ made a bunch of fake Brady Campaign images and the idiots actually posted them on their official facebook page.

kek

Not a bad analysis, so far as it goes.

But Carlin, understandably enough, failed to foresee the rise of Trump, the one-of-a-kind leader who upsets all apple carts.

Trump is going to beat Islamic terrorism harder than r9k robots beat their dicks.

Look up the police sidearm qualifications for your area. The vast majority of police departments only require their officers to qualify once or twice a year. Your average sport shooter puts more rounds down range in a weekend than your typical police officer does in their entire career.

>be Indian in Canada
>shit in streets
>find leaves to wipe ass with
>rim size triples over the course of a few hours

Why is it possible to fit attachments the wrong way around. Crazy!

>Wake up to the sound of your home being firebombed
>Guys throwing them are yelling "Are you ready to die?!"
>Fire a couple warning shots from your lawfully owned and stored .38 Special revolver
>Put out fire while waiting for the police to arrive
>Get put through more legal trouble than the guys who tried to kill you
>Crown prosecutor claims that you tampered with evidence because the shell casings weren't found on the floor where he shot due to being ejected from the revolver
>Prosecutor doesn't understand why every gun owner in the room is laughing at him

There is no legal obligation for the police to save you, btw.

Here's a common method people use to try to close down shooting ranges. Unsurprisingly, people who are stupid enough to move next to a shooting range and complain about the noise are also too dumb to know which part of the round actually comes out of the gun.

>Be muslim
>Get banned

>be leaf
>get blown the fuck out