What do you think of the flat earth theory?

What do you think of the flat earth theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOWZGky6Rc0
youtube.com/watch?v=CbRQlgt0mfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's retarded and you're retarded for bringing it up

This is the most idiotic picture I've ever seen. Do you know what scattering colours by atmosphere is?

FPBP.

Explain solar eclipses, boats disapearing as they sail across the ocean and a plethora of other things. Oh and do it without saying something along the lines of "Cause god did it" I believe in god but scientific forces are his tool.

>I believe in god but scientific forces are his tool.

Maybe Russians are making a fake fog over the oceans like they did in Smolensk

Satan here, ignore him. Digits prove it.

Itt: paid nasa shills

I see no reason why the flat earth theory would be true given you can witness the roundness of the Earth yourself. There's also things like the coriolos effect. I've also never been able to have a real discussion with a flat earther, they always use unsourced image macros as the basis of their arguments, and often claim religious reasons are the cause for the conspiracy. As in, God is real, and the Earth being flat proves this, but because of Satan we're taught the Earth is round.

This makes no sense to me even as a Christian - there's no reason for science to be at odds with faith like this.

shit like this is what I was talking about. There's no source cited for any of this. None of these people offer a kind of experiment that you can perform yourself in a reasonable manner.

The big bang theory and evolution aren't at odds with God. People like this think when some scientist is working at CERN on the LHC or whatever, and they see the radiation and mini black holes and whatever the fuck else is going on over there, the scientist immediately goes

>GOD ISN'T REAL

when it's just as likely that the scientist is vaguely deist or even Christian and would go

>man god's pretty neat look at this shit

Also this entire A=B=C=D... shit is nonsense. Flat Earthers are their own worst enemy and it's because of shit like this.

Look a the size of USA in 2012 vs 2002

a good start would be to actually link to the NASA site where they post these pictures.

That if people still actually believe it is real to this day, deserve to be taken around the back and fucking shot.
Armored skeptic debunked this shit. If you still honestly believe this crap go watch his videos.

Its ridiculous
FPBP

The people advocating it choose to say anything disproving their theory is false and made up

youtube.com/watch?v=NOWZGky6Rc0

Simpletons really

it's more legit than the globe theory

How long would it take to Fly from Australia to South Africa if the world was flat like that

Its perhaps triple the distance

Plebs can't even into stretching their minds.

Enjoy eternal circle jerks.

It's pretty good way to write yourself on the top of "Must be gased" list.

The pictures are not taken from the same angle/position with respect to any of the continents. The earth is rotated between those two pictures, with S.A. coming closer to the center of the image, and therefore closer to the camera, appearing larger. At the same time N.A. is closer to the top, rather than center, appearing smaller since it is further away. Its more proof of a spherical earth and its way too simple to require explanation, but apparently some people are dumbasses.

*tips cross*

just think about it, if the planet circulated around its axis; the oceans would all lump up to the top. This is how coriolis effect works. This proves that the worlds cannot be ballshaped.

>calling people dumbasses
>not even knowing how blue marble is made

youtube.com/watch?v=CbRQlgt0mfE