Canada elects a bleeding-heart male feminist SJW faggot

>Canada elects a bleeding-heart male feminist SJW faggot
>America elects a gloriously based pragmatist

>America says "Stop ruining everything, sand-people. No, you can't come here anymore" and bans mudslime plague from spreading further into glorious nation.
>Canadian pussy takes a "stand" against this, has press conference and launches PR campaign saying "America is patriarchy! Come to Canada, all mudslimes are welcome here!"

>Meanwhile in Ottawa...

Can the world seriously still continue to buy into this SJW faggotry, even after such a blatant learning experience as this?

Will they ever learn???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least we didn't elect rural and suburban retards.

lol wat

>pls fuck my wife, Mr. Brown Man

Annex when?

>cum in me bro

Wha happened in Ottowa?

literally HOURS after Trudeau spread his ass cheeks to Mudslimes, theres a high-profile Muslim terror attack on Canadian soil

Does it get any more perfect?

>wanting your country stolen from you, and being made to forget your own country's history and identity

Literally cuckoldry

Our history is apologizing and the Canadian dollar is shit

inb4 the episode of Degrassi where the girls get detention for being raped

>wanting to be known and remembered as a nation that thinks letting """""refugees""""" overwhelm it isnt cuckoldry

We used to have a strong history and identity and the fucking left has robbed us of it.

Oh you mean the history and identity that was erased in favor of (((((diversity))))? Nah, fuck you faggot.

I await the day when the stars and stripes will fly over Ottawa.

At least we didn't elect a nigger.

Youll probably end up electing a chink at some point

>Will they ever learn???
No. They genuinely never will. Found that out after the Pulse Club.

>muslim son of al-qaeda supporting Afghani immigrant kills 52 people at a gay club
>but muslims are our friends! Ignore they murder gays in Saudi Arabia and the like
>Hillary Clinton does rally outside of Orlando
>the al-qaeda supporting dad of the pulse club shooter is sitting behind her
>nobody cares because ACCEPTANCE AND DIVERSITY
>Orange and Volusia counties still vote for her

Too much sperm in your asshole rots your brain I guess.

You're right, you got a Canadian instead.

this

Never happen, but you can still dream. I await the day this faggot of a PM leaves and we elect a much better PM. Cause you know, being a patriot and shit. Not a cowardly degenerate.

What history lmao I remember once learning about the french landing in Canada in school and nothing more lol you people are irrelevant

Enjoy your cultural enrichment leaf

Oh shit. Even the Canadian posters are infighting now. This is getting dangerous.

Top kek

Atleast approval of Trudeau is clearly on the decline. He's getting boo'd everywhere he fucking goes and is attacked constantly on social media.

There's a special place in hell for people like me who didn't fucking vote the past election

Trump kisses the ring of the house of Saud like every other president

You can still vote the next one. Just make sure it's a conservative type.

>Canadian posters are infighting now. This is getting dangerous.

Fuck.

Think they'll break out the sporks before the year's up?

>a much better PM

Like who? O'Leary? Don't make me laugh, Bernier and those other guys don't even stand a chance either.

You do realize how brainwashed this country is right? Just look at your average university or college student.

Apologize.

This is really telling of the quality of your education burger.

>I await the day this faggot of a PM leaves and we elect a much better PM. Cause you know, being a patriot and shit. Not a cowardly degenerate.
This. Canadians who want America to annex us need to slapped until the stupid falls out of them.

A big reason for Trudeau's victory in the last election was that people who normally vote NDP went for the Liberals just because they really did not want Harper back.

As well, many politically moderate Canadians aren't happy with Trudeau. I think he has a good chance of losing.

low energy posts with you leaf's, many such cases!

>Quality burger education at it's finest.

The memes were true.

this one, this leaf right here... hes allright.

>bans mudslime plague from spreading further into glorious nation.
But there are still a fuck ton of Muslim countries that have not been banned

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

>be canadian
>get shot up by Muslim refugees

Try to vote for James Spears he's our god emperor

Its not like its on the news so yes. Ive only heard brief mentions of a quebec college student was one of the shooters. No mention of other shootet. Cbs news. Fuck this gay earth.

L /\
E / _\
A / \
F U C K I N G

>Will they ever learn???

Of course not. Canada is Sweden 2.0.

Let's not forget that the Krown of Kek was given to a Canadian in a life or death battle against tranny law.

>government brings in refugees
>real canadians treat them like shit
>refugees assimilate quietly or commit sudoku

Been like this for centuries

Sorry to hear that leaf.
I've heard all those thing individually, but when you put them all together like that, holy shit.

Maybe you actually will get annexed once everything finally blows up.

Well.....

Please...

By all means...

Enlighten us.

Anything worth telling?

>When a record wildfire burned near Fort McMurray in Alberta near Canada's economic engine, the

oil sands, Justin Trudeau turned down help from the USA, Mexico, China, Russia, Israel, Paleste,

Australia and even neighbouring provinces to bring in 300 exclusively-black South African

firefighters who had never water to fight fires and had to spend weeks being trained to use

waterhoses. They failed to do anything, ended up rioting over pay, and had to be shipped back.
An African Muslim Refugee who is a citizen of Somalia is the Immigration Minister

Our Minister of Defense is a turban-wearing Sikh / Indian citizen

>Our Minister of Economic Development is Navdeep Burns, a turban-wearing Sikh

An average Syrian Muslim Refugee family gets $43,000/year for free from the government while a

homeless White man can't even get welfare ($600/month) because he doesn't have a mailing address

>Justin Trudeau has declared Canada the first "post-national" state with no core identity or

culture

A Muslim MP is putting forth a motion to criminalize any criticism of Islam what-so-ever with

mandatory jail time (Motion 103)

>October is Muslim Heritage Month in Ontario despite Muslims comprising only 1.4% of Ontario's

population in 1991 (140K out of 10M) and being non-existant before 1980

October is also Muslim History Month (Nation wide)

>Whites will make up less than 40% of by 2031 in Vancouver

Toronto was 47% non-white in 2011; today it is closer to 70% non-white

>White Union student posters (much like Muslim/Sikh/Chinese/etc Unions) were put up in Toronto;

they were taken down by police and reported as hate crimes (???)

You can go to put whatever gender you like on your Ontario ID and the government is working to

eliminate any mention of gender on government documents, including passports

whoops, sorry about the formatting

>glorious pragmatist

user, I think you misspelled easily manipulated man-child.

2067. Sorry, you have to wait that long.

most people dont buy into it. the media, celebrities, and billionaires like soros just coordinate to create an illusion of consensus.

#ArrestSoros

Canada still has a lot of advantages. A lot of the immigrants are city-bound, Toronto especially, which is a hole no Canadian likes anyways. Minorities actually make up a small part of the overall population, around 16%.

In America you have that many nags and latins each, not to mention double the ((((non-identifiable minorities)))) as well.

You may also notice that all of your states with large white populations neighbour us Leafs. Irony, eh?

Indeed, fellow leaf brother! I cannot wait for my wife to get railed by some migrant dick! Praise Trudeau!

underrated and underappreciated

it was an attack against Muslims tho.

>RASR
>leaf

Fuck off Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal

canada the second biggest country with an identity crisis behind the states.

We've gone full 1984. You're not allowed to express dissenting opinions without being seen as a racist, sexist, homophobic monster.

It's fucking frightening how everyone I know is just eating this shit up.

Sup Forums, what makes a person cuck themself so thoroughly?

yeah, because you folks on the left have had an easy time getting him to do what you want. you people are pathetic

This is called the Trudeau paradox, also known as the cuck paradox

>will they ever learn?
No

People are convinced they'll be forgiven for being white/cis/hetero if they are just politically correct enough. It also gives them """power""" over their fellow citizens which is what humans really like having.

The shooter was morrocan. The other guy being 'white' us questionable. He looks Iranian

Im for this, I want to settle some land up there anyway but wont do it if the laws are gay.

It's disheartening seeing the people I care for going to such great lngths to see themselves destroyed by people who actively hate them.

The problem with identity politics is that when you identify some moves as evil and some as good you immediately limit what you can and can't do.

Is there any way for the left to back off now that they've doubled down this much or is everything just fucked now

So, you could just
you know,

nuke them?

DO not post such offensive, eh?

We must clense this great state, fellow Floridabro.

I agree, it's fanatical at this point, almost like a rage. The further to the left they can go, the better.

The hate for straight, White people is so extreme it's ridiculous. I can't even imagine working for a Canadian company and cracking a joke; I'd imagine 99% of the time you'd be fired and sued in front of the Human Rights Tribunal? How are workplaces today in Canada?

btw, it's subversion, our good old friend Yuri explained how this works

Junior's dad was so subversive he was considered an asset by the Soviets

I want Jean Chretien back.

Harper increased immigration massively after taking power from paul martin in 2003(after that massive corruption scandal). I want the Canada of the 90s back with it's much smaller immigration rates.

Harper really should have not tried his hand at another election; people wanted him gone too much(for good reason).

Instead we got someone who's really really embarrassing. I hope his approval continues to drop.

Meanwhile, the chinese are subverting us...