What's with the polygamy narative being pushed nowadays?

What's with the polygamy narative being pushed nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5pnmuu/25f_been_having_trouble_with_online_dating/dct2jxq/?context=10000
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they want to destroy the family unit, and that sustains the welfare state by producing broken children from single parent households.

women are natural jews, trying to milk the most out of as many men as possible, the media caters to women mostly.

That and hypergamy, I've visited America and most females there are extremely Hypergamous.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.
reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5pnmuu/25f_been_having_trouble_with_online_dating/dct2jxq/?context=10000

Wait! So girls have 3 boyfriends and I am still virgin. REEEEE

Because that's what undisciplined women do. They indulge in hedonism even if it could lead to self-destruction because they are more pampered today than ever. They can do anything and get away with it, because there is always a numale mangina willing to take care of them. Then women want this types of books because they see themselves in it, they feel validated and understood.

this.

They are pushing the pedophile rights and polyamory agenda because the goys are waking up and they need to be distracted. They still have the zoophilia card up their sleeve.

>my girlfriend's other boyfriends

>I got 3 walking wallets to pay for all my shitty expenses

They are being readied for Islam.

More liberal degeneracy

Isn't that the other way around? 1 men and more wifes

>They still have the zoophilia card up their sleeve.
Didn't they already play that card in Leafland?

Oh yeah. Still Jews though.

>Harems are suppressive
>Having three men is healthy

Sounds like trolling on an epic scale

I'm just looking forward to having multiple wives.

I want to be nuked

The western sluts cheat all the time, why not make it accepted?

I don't care. I'm thinking about cashing in my savings and getting a house in the middle of no where.

There is a reason why most of your country is unpopulated. If you go to the middle of nowhere, you will die

Dat picture of the poster... talk about shooting for the stars

>user NateHiggers_

D&C. Next it'll be girls with 2 bf vs girls with 3.

It's like poetry

she could land a 6' tall fit black guy, good luck getting one with his own place and job though.

I can't take things like that anymore. This degeneracy. I am going nuts soon.

>I'm really not that overweight. My breasts make me look bigger than I am.
kek

I wish I felt this good about myself

MONKEY PILL INCOMING

RARE PILL

TAKE THE MONKEY PILL

MONKEY PILL 2

MONKEY PILL 3

MONKEY PILL 4

tldr?

the media invents new "crazes" that aren't really happening all the time.

>my wife's boyfriend

Bitches are weaker and more materialistic.
That makes for a gooder goy.

I wonder, who will win in the west, islam or degeneracy, I could totally see muslims succumb to this.

Chimps are male-dominated societies that compete for resources and attack other groups, like humans. They keep their women in line with violence, females raise the kids.
Bonobos are female-dominated societies that do not compete for resources, bonobos dont know who their fathers are, and the females have indiscriminate sex within and beyond their group, including homosexual intercourse. Males are pacified and nonviolent.

LINK THE ENTIRE PDF PLEASE OR AT LEAST GIVE THE NAME OF THE STUDY SO I CAN FIND THE PDF

>polygamy
weird way to spell cuckolding

I've read some older anthropology books concerning matriarchy/patriarchy and nomadic cultures. And it had very similar classification. In matriarchy children are raised by woman's brother.