the bogpill

Bog run down

>Ultimate apex redpill

Not going into the white light when you die

>is it possible to overdose on the redpill
yes

sincerely,
/yourlocalbaddude/

Nationalist Libertarianism that acknowledges biodiversity between homo sapiens where degenerates starve to death or get shot and people voluntarily segregate themselves.

>what is the ultimate apex top of the pyramid redpill
MGTOW

the ultimate red pill is understanding that reality isn't set in stone and whatever you believe to be true, will become true

praise kek

>not going into the white light when you die

tell me more

>what is the ultimate redpill
there is no ultimate redpill that i have found yet. someone post pill charts pls

Bogs are the representatives for Earth (((Rothschilds))) at the Intergalactic Republic of Galaxies senate.

Nature's Harmonic 4 Day Time Cube

timecube.2enp.com/

Basically when you die you will be approached by spiritually parasitic beings that will disguise themselves as your loved ones and tell you that you have a karmic debt to pay and that you need to go back to earth to pay it off

They will try and trick you into going into the white light which reincarnates you back to earth

The only option to not get jewed is to rebuke them and ask to go to the one true God/source

Spiritual Enlightenment is the ultimate red pill.

See the beyond the beyond the beyond the beyond the beyond... Realize ultimate Truth.

Distilling the lesson into a single sentence isn't possible, but it involves peeling back layers upon layers until you arrive at singularity beyond all concepts instead of duality...

Getting off Sup Forums is the ultimate apex top of the pyramid redpill.

The final redpill is seeing white privilege and understanding history

When will April do anal?

I'm just always left with the same ol' videos or her shitty lesbian stuff.

im scared this is true.

i think this one makes the most sense

howd you find this out

how do?

The final red pill is that the universe is going to collapse in on itself and fucking destroy everything in its path.

Aliens are result of genetic engineering by humans. Sup Forums is blue pilled on this.

too many redpills will make you depress
here .take the bluepill

The World is Flat.

It is constantly falling through space.

This

The redpill thtat it´s women ruling the whole western society and that Homosexuality is the most powerful weapon to change that non violent.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* Sorry I had curry and goat meat. *pfft* hehe it tingles

I believe it and I will tell you why user

I had two extremely vivid dreams a couple years ago. The most vivid dreams of my life. The first dream rundown is I dreamt I died and I was in a waiting room that was "heaven" and I was waiting for all my friends to die so I could talk to them

Then I talked to my friends and then I found out they had to go back and reincarnate. I was sad they left and before I knew it was just me in the room and my best friend who I have been close with since I was born. He was trying to convince me to reincarnate and really pushing it on me and I knew he was up to something. He finally went and then it was just me. I got pissed off and said this is bullshit. So I tore down the walls and there was a wizard of Oz type head in a control room and then I woke up

Second dream was I dreamt I died and got sucked through a white light tunnel and then I opened my eyes and I was a newborn child. Again both of these dreams were extremely vivid and I woke up in sweat

For why I believe this: I thought nothing of it for years but then I came across the theory a couple years after the fact. I wouldn't have beleived it myself if I had not had those dreams prior to ever finding out about the theory

pic related

>wizard of Oz type head in a control room and then I woke up
Lel

don't be a sad cunt when you could be a sick cunt

For most, the first step is to define a goal. If you want something other than Truth you'll get it. I.e., success, love, power. They're distractions, but enjoy them if you like.

This is an unpopular answer on Sup Forums but if you really want Truth, begin by the old formula of learning to meditate and being honest about your emotions. Meditation makes your mind and life more pure, and honesty about oneself (without judgment, I.e. if you're feeling weak, it's OK to be weak) allows you to heal the holes in yourself so you don't need things in the external world to satisfy you.

It's a road that is long for some, short for others. The closer you get to the truth, the higher the temptation to be a powerful human who controls parts of creation is, but the better tools you have for dealing with it. Just keep asking yourself if you have arrived. You'll have been practicing self honesty and you'll know when you really DO arrive.

how does seeing beyond duality help you in real life

protip it doesnt its just more eastern religious memes

Did nobody come to his birthday party?

You'll realize that Sup Forums isn't the greatest and it's often times filled with kids just spouting memes.

People wouldn't shill here, it's just Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums at best, at worst it's other boards who saw some news and decided to make a Sup Forums BTFO thread.

You'll find out that Sup Forums taught you how to question everything. With that knowledge you'll either be better for it and take that knowledge and make you life better or fall down the pit of shit and you'll never leave.

>fall down the pit of shit

what does this mean and how to avoid

i hope not

that pic would be sad if true

I think he just sees it as more cake for him

RARE
A
R
E

The anecdote to the redpill is the BOGPILL

>trips
guess I gotta jug the potion now

>when you hit the redpills a little too hard

nice try mr brock

I guess I mean become depressed over the joos running everything and take the demoralized pill. Get angry, get motivated whatever just come here to shitpost after a date or while your wife and kids are sleeping.

Peter Brock was a legend you cunt, don't talk shit.

im pretty much decided to end it all

Good thing I have no loved ones or friends. They've got nothing to use against me.

The ultimate red pill is taking the black pill.

why

too many redpills usually end up on /x/

Give me a quick run down

You don't wanna know, but here you go:
[spoiler]From the beginning, and I mean ancient Sumer and Greece, it was always about pro-religion vs anti-religion[/spoiler]

The Bible is supposed to be taken literally

You shall acquire them in time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductionism

as far as "redpills" go, i came to a conclusion that death is the ultimate "red pill".
life is tiring

>overdose on redpill
you mean escape brainwashing to see what life really is?
Kill yourself retard.

Trump was a sleeper agent for good.

He is not a satanist pedophile like they are, he infiltrated them and made them believe he was one of them, now he turned on them.

I'm saving this image.

read every recommended books in "redpilled book" threads
if one book strikes your fancy, read that authors complete works
exhaust yourself trying to understand them completely

Once you understand that we're living an a very comprehensive simulation with control bodies among us that seek to control, all of the redpills will come to you.

give me the redpills

you win all the internets for the day

Life is a game and you can level up traits, hobbies etc.. By practising them. Sounds super obvious but it's universal and important.

Remove negative actions, negative thoughts and backwards actions.

The DMT universe is real and we all live there. This place is only temporary.

>tfw get to meet one true god