Suicide rate since Nov 8 2016 DOUBLED

Lmaooo Democrats literally ending their lives for us. We dont even have to hunt them down and slaughter them!! Lol

news.msnbc.com/suicide_rate_double_since_trump_election

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/159094/at-least-2-trans-youth-have-committed-suicide-since-election-lgbtq-hotline-calls-surge#.GXLyAEU55
biblehub.com/kjv/2_thessalonians/2.htm
patriotgazette.news/studies-show-clinton-lost-popular-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They've made this all so much harder on themselves by refusing to let go of their belief in all this end of the world Hitler shit. Killing themselves, committing fake hate crimes against themselves, wasting money on Jill Stein's recount scam, buying into Russian conspiracy propaganda, placing their faith in liar after liar... It's all pretty sad.

They're in a frenzy that they never had to be in.

Good, fuck these scumbags.
I remember they used to laugh whenever someone would bring up the suicide rate of young white males.

Keep memeing the marxists to their own demise.

IT'S WORKING

it means they can't vote in 2020, this is great!

WE'VE BEEN CONNED

but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Yes.

Wait, people actually don't think that Russia interfered in our election?
I just thought it was banter since a lot of libtards blow it out of proportion.
When don't major players try and influence their opponents? Your other points are valid, so wake the fuck up.

emplying he can single handedly launch a nuke

>be retard
>have huge student debt
>your entire life is riding on commies getting elected to relieve your debt
>get the polar opposite
>kill self

>be retard
>think Trump is literally going to send the Schutzstaffel to stick you in an oven
>kill self

>be retard
>neglected by parents and left in daycare for entire childhood
>perpetually insane and emotionally unhinged
>lose election
>kill self

Say it with me Sup Forums :

LIBSHITS ON

If this gets rid of those mentally ill fucks, then good. Never been one to condone suicide until recently.

He can, and four minutes later they are in the air. I don't think you understand power.

All according to plan

>tfw we memed liberals to death

natural selection at its best

suicide is srs bsns tho

Turns out, it's false.

Link doesnt work. Cant find the article.

SUICIDE WATCH

Yes, but it's not like there is a plausible situation in which he will do it.

>We dont even have to hunt them down and slaughter them!!
I invite you to come to our Antifa headquarters, see who gets fuckin saughtered, you pussy.

Yeah, there's some level of interference.

I'm talking about the people who believe Russia hacked the voting machines for Trump and were blackmailing him with the Pissgate tapes.

they didn't interfere with the voting process retard

>I don't know about nuclear football
See nuclear football fag. You don't know anything about the US of A.

Define 'interfere'. And define 'Russians'. RT writing an article that isn't as anti-Trump as the all the other hysterical media outlets isn't what I'd consider foreign interference.

>they literally kill themselves

Most likely fake, can't find the article

Found this tho,
mic.com/articles/159094/at-least-2-trans-youth-have-committed-suicide-since-election-lgbtq-hotline-calls-surge#.GXLyAEU55

Why? Your HQ will go full on Jonestown soon enough.

hahahahaha got a live one here

Tell me the adress and I'll be there

We don't need to do it, the muslims seem to do our job perfectly

lol
>c-come here, p-p-p-pussy!

Is it wrong to be extremely happy about his?

Weak people should leave this world they hold us back

Dead people vote Democrat though.

kek

Too bad it's fake news

>YFW IT WAS JUST A MEME BRO

THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND LMAO

OMW

LOL you fuckin nazi cunts are serious ?
Looking at the HWNDU streams you guys are fuckin limp -risted little pussies
You are all invited to come to:
Autonomes Zentrum Köln
Luxemburger Str. 93, 50939 Köln

And PLEASE bring all of your nazi friends, the more the better (:

if only we found out the secret so we could apply the same treatment to new and improved self-removing kebab across Europe, that'd be swell

CLICK ON THE FUCKING LINK YOU RETARDS

IT'S FAKE

STOP CELEBRATING WHITE GENOCIDE

THE MISLEAD DO NOT DESERVE DEATH

Whites are albinos and ashamed of it. Were gonna push all you limp dick cowardly wannabe fashy goys into the 4th reich you want so bad. And then we are going to persecute you without prejuduice. You will get your race war. You will get your race realism. You will get your fascism. Youre gonna get it all leprous albino. All you will have to pay in return is your scalp.

i'll be there in 30 minutes

It's not even real.

>the mislead
They are prime nominees for the Darwin's

Whites are arabs and ashamed of it. Whites are albino and ashamed of it. Albinism. A disease. A deficieny. This is why they scream for supremacy every day and night. The lepers cannot stand on equal footing. Recessive leper genetics btfo.

Ok kiddo.

fueling my private jet as we speak, my bodyguards against whatever your daddy soros can afford

MSNBC reports this like they aren't responsible for the hysteria.

It's cause the commie library fucks can't have their fully automated gay luxury communism

>Autonomes Zentrum
>Antifa

Done burning middle-class cars already? Off yourself, society does not benefit from you

sad white kids roleplaying as angry darkies is even more annoying than un-ironic leaf-posting.

pic related, our "angry darkie"

They love evil, so God has handed them over.
>And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

biblehub.com/kjv/2_thessalonians/2.htm

I live in California, Antifa here are skinny white cucks and Mexican (((punks))) who fight like gangbangers; best in a group. I used to slaughter you fags at any shows you showed up to and rip the patches off your vests. Still have a few.

t. mehican

Lots of empirical evidence, like WWI and WWII, says you fucking Germfags are the ones that would be slaughtered.

Fake news. But let's pretend it's legit and celebrate undesirables taking care of the job themselves.

>they can't vote because they're dead
that's a good one user, I actually laughed out loud

fake and gay, op is a massive cock-sucking faggot and can't even fake a link convincingly

Same here, but they'll riot in "their" Neighbourhoods and ransack Houses, Cars and Shops owned by people who're just trying to make a living. Literally shitting where they eat but they will still try to appear morally superior

Truly, God is on our side.

Good. The Holocaust begins.

he can't actually launch them
he can give the order, and nobody has the 'legal' authority to stop it
but the president is not the one that physically launches the weapons

Link doesn't work

Less democrat voters. SeemsGoodMan

Is this legit?
patriotgazette.news/studies-show-clinton-lost-popular-vote/
>A report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote, and 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate,” NPR reported in 2012, which is ironic given how NPR is heavily controlled by Democrats.And many of the dead, registered voters somehow keep voting Democrat from beyond the grave, most recently in Philadelphia, Penn. and Colorado.

What flag isn't this?

That's not quite how it works. The football acts as a mobile command center from which the president can call for a strike after reviewing the black book of sick strats. Then, at the actual silo, workers are given the signal to go ahead, they decide if it's a mistake signal or not, are given the president's auth code while the other holders give theirs

Then, when the code is set and the nukes are online, the workers pull two keys out from a locked box, go to opposite ends of the same room and place the keys in control consoles that requires both keyholes, about 15ft away from one another, to be turned within 1sec of escg other

Then they can fire

In the week leading up to the election, I and I suspect most republicans expected Trump to lose, it seemed inevitable at the time. Despite that certainty in our minds, we didn't throw tantrums, burn trash cans, riot in the street, or commit suicide. It's been amazing to witness just how poor winners the lefty's had been leading up to the election, and ever worse losers they where after it.

Stupid bait is stupid.

They dont once they know that you know who they and their friends are/where they live. Literally giving them a taste of their own medicine is enough to discourage them.

This is like that dumb cunt who drowned the tortoise so she could brag about being a hero on FB.

I believe in Darwinism and this only helps ensure my belief

My wife was asking me about the right wing conservatives behavior after Obama's election for his first term. I don't really remember violent protests, mostly just a couple dudes at the garage I worked at bitching about having to change the name of the White House now that there was a nigger in it.

I don't recall much civil disorder at all.

I thought dead people always voted democrat.

Rare

Many such cases!

Ha. I remember that. Got the screencap on hand?

has there been any legit confirmed cases of liberal suicide after election day?!