I pay R35 per Kilo for fresh tuna, thats 2.4 euro. Beef fillet is R95 per kg. Thats 6.5 euro. Veggies are 0...

I pay R35 per Kilo for fresh tuna, thats 2.4 euro. Beef fillet is R95 per kg. Thats 6.5 euro. Veggies are 0.6 euro for 5kg of carrots, potatoes are 2.5 euro for a 10kg bag. Oranges melons apples and pears can be had for a few cents euro per kg. A loaf of bread costs 60c euro when you buy it at the supermarket bakery. 750ml bottle of beer is 80c euro.

What do you guys pay for the same stuff?

Depends where I shop. Whole Foods is very expensive. Probably talking 10.99 usd per pound of beef. 6pack of 12oz beer bottles (decent quality) 9.99 usd

At a budget grocer that stuff would be like 20% cheaper.

>What do you guys pay for the same stuff?
Less then i pay for the electric fence around my property

Perhaps you guys should look into some electric fences.

Cheap fresh food markets are uncommon in the U.S. Either you have overpriced places like whole foods, or the city has a single farmer's market a 20 minute drive from anyone.

Whereas there is a McDonalds on every block almost.

Moscow, Russia. Beef fillet is about 850 - 700 RR per kilo (12-10 Euro). Bottle of bear is about 1 euro.

You have bears in a bottle?

If you buy fruit, vegetables and meat at lets say, wall-mart... Is it cheap? Hows the quality

Tuna - not available fresh, but about 2$ for a can of 200 grams, so 10$ per KG of canned tuna.

Beef fillet varies from 8$ to about 15$ if you buy it in a supermarket.

Veggies are shit and it really depends on where you buy them.

Red peppers? 6$ / kg at a supermarket
Onions? 3$ / kg
Potatoes are about the same, 3$/kg
Carrots are around 4$/kg.
Loaf of bred is about 2$.
Bottle of bear varies from 2$ to 10$, depending on the brand. Anything that doesn't taste like pisswater is somewhere between the 4$ and 8$ range for a 500ml bottle.

Can we get that in real money?

I get an EBT card so the government pays for all my food. I don't look at costs I just get the most expensive shit

minced meat per kg is more than 10$
500ml beer is more than 2$
1 gram good weed is more than 10$
our fucking NATIONAL alcohol drink "rakı" is more than 20$

yet newspapers and tv say economy is booming and every country is jealous of us

Highly doubt this numbers KOMSHI.
Here u can get minced meat for like 3$ even less. Fruits and veggies are pretty cheap and some of them come from turkey. Beer here is like under 1$. And the Raki(rakia) here it is again like 5$. All that is in supermarket prices of course.

Not him, but Wal-Mart has in recent years opened grocery markets inside their stores. They have a huge trucking division and they bring in fresh produce to places that normally have trouble getting it (I used to live in Wyoming. Wal-Mart had the freshest fruits and vegetables)

And cost is cheaper than other grocers.

Uh tuna dunno, probably 10 times that, beef is usually around 8€/kg depending on the cut, for veggies and fruit you can go with 1-2€/kg depending on what it is. The more exotic the more expensive. Only potatoes are much cheaper with like 60 cents per kilo or something.

>Everyone is jealous of us

Yeesh, at least your country isnt infested with jewish feminism and it's your own men lying to you like that

Not really surprising, Cambodia has snakes in a bottle

>750ml bottle of beer is 80c euro.
Haha, the only thing you can buy cheaper here. Starts with 33c for 500ml.
What country are you from user?

Fresh tuna is rare, tuna can is 2€ par 100gr

Beef filet is around 20 to 25€ per kg, big chain supermarket buy it 2 to 3€ from farmers and sell it 25€ because you know (((((the financial crisis))))).

"Fresh fruits and vegetable" are garbage imported from spain, very low quality.
organic french vegetables are around 3 to 8€ per kg in general, depends of the vegetable.

This nigger is full of shit. There are large grocery stores with huge fresh produce departments every few miles. The only place where mcdonalds outnumber grocers is in exclusively black areas.

I don't normally shop their because it's full of poors but the fresh produce is actually of pretty good quality. And it's really cheap. I must confess I have found its selection to surpass my expectations.

What they don't have, that the typical regional grocery store has, is a quality on site bakery or butcher.

it's true though bulgarbro. life just gets shitter and shitter each passing year. only thing good about turkey is it's weather now, everything else is just sharted on. it will be the biggest economic collapse in history, I doubt we could last longer than 1,5-2 years

if only you knew burgerbro

skypes have been messing with us for a long time. we have every disgusting faction you can think of. k*rd nationalists-marxists, so called turk nationalists but actually ar*bs, feminists with muh hijab empowerment, crypto-kikes posing as islamists, retarded disillusioned kemalists/republicans and many more. they're still pushing this western type of feminism and liberalism but people here are just too politically incorrect for that kind of shit

>-"anyway, i said to this guy "fuck yo-"
>+"SEXIST! THIS IS DISCRIMINATING SEXIST LANGUAGE"

only white knight beta cucks care about such bullshit and do it to fit in/get laid