Canadian DNA is more European than American DNA-

Us Canadians should breed it out of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs
youtube.com/watch?v=kpFRa1aHegA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is true. A lot of Americans are mixed with niggers and other shit

AmeriSluts make me sick- absolutely disgusting.

If you don't look like this then you can't be Aryan

>FAS
He's unfit for survival with his current ratio

> What a juicebox.

True that, a bit overkill but it looks good and sure as hell is better than being a small weak cunt

Be honest- as a Swede, how tempted would you be to suck this guy off?

No, not tempted
Only cancucks and Gercucks want that shit

colon the barbarian.

Never skip face day.

That dude is disgusting.

DESU I can see why Swedish women want a real man when this is all that is available.

CanadiMen > AmeriMen

wow, that really hurt Canada. ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

>Real men
Yeah, a french speaking nonbinary demiguy is really what women want
Fuck off

Too much muscles but his youtube is nice

You're a chiwawa!

>Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

True but not for long. Canada was a rural country of Europeans for centuries. Now it is a nation of large cities packed with third world immigrants. This has happened over just the last couple of decades. As each generation reaches breeding age and start to reproduce and intermix, Europeans blood in Canada is going to end up diluted beyond recognition. It's sad because rural Canada is comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpFRa1aHegA

> Now it is a nation of large cities packed with third world immigrants ... Europeans blood in Canada is going to end up diluted beyond recognition.

Only cucks breed with dirty blood- real men will always exist- pure European blood in Canada will remain superior in every way- and as such, we will rule Canada.

Most Canadians are over 90% European- most non-European blood in Canada is 100% non-European.

Quebec/Ontario are not Canada- those provinces will be voted out soon- the question is whether or not we want Manitoba- they are becoming quite degenerate...perhaps it's better to cut our losses and stop the spread of the cancer.

>over 90%
European means 100

More spics mate with niggers. White people here don't breed

"European" is an adjective and a noun.

Less 'muh 6 languages' and more learning 1 language well, cuck.

Id rather be 1/64th nigger than a fucking leaf. You're only a nigger in the first 4 generations. You are a leaf for life.

>You're only a nigger in the first 4 generationa
t. Sicilian
>cuck
Sure
Do you have a license for auto? I do

>You're only a nigger in the first 4 generations.
80 years of Nigger- sounds like the future of Swedishistan.

Do your patriotic duty- everyone knows that AmeriSluts are nearly as easy as EuroTrash.

Does your co-ruling party has pic related as advertisement around the cities, John Le Pidorchenko O'Sioux?

stop the in-group fighting you fucking retards.

>Europeans and New Worldes were ever united

but now we need to be.

I have never seen such- I live in Western Canada (Eastern Canada is like commieFornia).

What does that poster even mean/say?

>Western Canada
CHINKED

Most American women work for money- we got money.

He has amazing hair but he's overdone this.

Your European blood will be bread out soon enough, just like Sweden

The mountain kike is right, sadly.

Notice how every other country on this list is a city state or in a war zone. Multiculturalism killed this country a long time ago.

>Id rather be 1/64th nigger than a fucking leaf

gross. fuckin nigger

Ya it is often the case that I come across a talented youtuber doing something cool, and a majority of the time it is a canadians.

There are lots of brilliant white canadians. probably because the are less mongrelized.

Asians are not so bad- better to have slant-eyes than negroes. This is why Canada's IQ is 3 points higher than America's.

Western Canada will secede before that happens.

Keep the race clean boyos

Canada is 1/10 the population of the US- but as you note, is prevalent in areas of achievement.

>Asians are not so bad

when will the fucking Chinks leave this board? Asians are crashing your fucking housing market you fucking faggot

Racist homogeneous intolerant inbred Canadians...

Trudeau is right! You need more diversity!

They don't call it a race for no reason- if you're not first then you're last!

not after the refugees are done raping yor schoolgirls

Asians are buying OVERPRICED houses- no reason to buy a house (that costs $200k to build) for 3-4 million.

We know, we're mostly Anglo and Slav. This kills the yank, though. And they're going to call this shitposting because of the fact that it's true.

Kill yourself Chang. They never assimilate and don't pay taxes.

Old Stock Canadians are Master Stock Canadians!

kek

Only Eastern Canadian and large-city girls are being raped- let me know when a mudslime tries to assault a girl whose father is a real man.

True- also of note that most Americans have native American DNA- they were corrupted long ago.

>Sweden
>White

Asians pay the most taxes, and are very obedient.

And no Asian women can resist an 7" Canadian dick- especially when they are only designed for 4.5" Asian dick.

Probably that every shitskin wants a Swiss passport.

>Less than one percent Injun
>Apparently that makes me nonwhite

wew lad I guess the White man has to go now, this is my land

>broken English
>hating on the U.S.
>defending chinks
>excessive use of exclamation marks
At least try when you shitpost.

100% > 99%. Every time.

Fuck off CanadaTrash- no one likes Eastern Canada.

fuck off chang

Vancouver may be riddled with Chinks and other Zipperheads but honestly, they're intelligent and don't do shit to you. Asian culture is all about respect when it comes down to it. If Vancouver was full of niggers it would be a wayyyy different story. They don't assimilate at all, though. But I'll take a chink over a nigger any day.

I probably look Whiter than you

>Asians pay the most taxes, and are very obedient.
How do i know you're asian? Do you also call white girls that don't want to date asians racist? Do you have an account on /r/asianmasclunity or /r/hapas?
Just becasue they're smile and say hello to you it does not change the fact that they're buying you out of your own country, i've seen housing prices. A million of maple dollars for a shitty shack in suburbs, this should be illgeal.

>Thinks that a 100% Ango-European living in Canada, during the winter, is less white than an American with indian blood.

Less than one percent you shitstain
Also:
>Anglo
>White

I have .5% Native American DNA....
AM I WHITE POL?

I can't deny....I feel an urge to fuck white women while wearing a feathered head dress...

I don't re-use toliet paper that only has 1% shit on it- why would I live with such a person?

Right, but name a wealthy city in Canada that doesn't have expensive housing.

Sorry, you must go back. There will be EXTREME VETTING!

You may come in, but you must do so LEGALLY.

You're Anglo so you're 100% shit by default

Anglo is true European. Slavs want to be part of the club- but really they're more monkey than human.

lol. He's still a thousand times more attractive than I am

Oh no the Slavic blood Canadian strikes again. They know not a word of Russian or Ukranian but like to drink vodka. But that's about it.

>Anglo is true European
Couldn't be further from the truth, bunch of inbred monkeys

Found the dirty slav.

I'm not Slav you shitstain

That's the problem, chinks bought you out of every major city. They cucked you, the best thing you can do now is either
>complete gook removal
Will never happen let's be honest
>live in small white cities and don't allow any gooks
But then again lack of jobs and other stuff makes it impossible
You can't deny that, rich chinks come to Canda so they they escape their gov and in the process they elevate housing prices. I can bet that they have some underground housing market
>for whites
1000000 maple dollars
>for other chinks
200000 maple cash
It's always like this, whites must understand that we're on our own and nobody is gonna miss us.

Blow it out your ass gook.

While slav men are slovenly, slav women have amazing tits and tight bodies. They are good for street work, but no self-respecting Anglo man would marry one.

Well what are you then? I'd rather not play the guessing game.

I'm French Canadian masterrace of course!

What the fuck he doesn't have FAS LOL
FAS doesn't only come out physically in phenotype (which he has a pure phenotype although he's a mix of two major things and that's why he looks the way he does and it's not even that bad) but FAS also comes out in personality and he shows NO signs of FAS. I know him quite well too

Decrepid, disgusting, subhuman trash.

Being French is nearly as bad as being a slav.

The French literally cuckhold their own men- need the women's permission for paternity test. The French is the first post-national state.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome babby

here's his brother

Still a hundred times better than Beady eyed Anglo

Your brother has real muscle- whereas the Swede cuck is on roids 4 sure.

Try learning English, cuck. English master race.

>English master race
I can smell your rotting teeth from here

That's "the golden fag"'s brother U STUPID FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can smell the communist cum-eating cuckolds from here.

Get a job you filthy animal.

Oh well that's better than a Slav anyday. Butttt you know you lost and we're shown clemency right? You could've been deported like the Acadians and lost all you're culture and been a backwoods gimp living in the swamps of Louisiana eating alligator and hanging out with niggers right? I'm just saying that the Anglos are a generous people at the end of the day and wherever they rule will prosper.

You're a fucking surrender monkey, kys french piece of shit

>Anglos are a generous people at the end of the day and wherever they rule will prosper
Exactly. Name one place that was ruled by Anglos that improved after being set free. You can't.

French Canadian != real Canadian.

We keep the French inside of one province where we isolate their DNA- at this point the best we can do is containment. We need a real prime minister to actually solve the problem.