Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Vice News and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Vice News and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Fuck off, faggot.

MOOOODS

FPBP

/thread

If I ate my shitty local newspapers article about rising manure smell, then shat it out and pissed on it. It would still be better than a Vice article

your site is garbage and you sould kys

Do your own homework.

sage

1. Benis :DDDDDD

2. Bagina :DDDDD

3. Gund :DDDDD

4. EBIN :DDDDDD

5. FUG :DDDD

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot cunt.

Go to /r/theDonald or something

Vice is shit, the only thing they do is smoke weed.

Normies get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Vice News

Tits or gtfo.

This is 999999,99999%bait but you have to be clinically retarded to be a vice writer and even more to NOT BE ABLE TO DO A OBJECTIVE FUCKING RESEARCH BY YOURSELF

How about we put you and your family in a ditch and warm up a mg42

Post a pic with a date and time stamp or no one worthwhile will believe you.

1: The frog has always been our thing. Hate symbol or not. OP is a fag.

2. The cyber attacks did'nt have much of an impact, and they were either done locally or by russia. Who knows.

3. Meme magic is Kek willed magic that helps with our crusades.

4.Donald trump tweeting as predident, is one of the best advances in the president becoming socially regular, in recent years. Most condidates/presidents have others tweet for them, which is censored and overly cautious.

5. NatSec is insanely important. Do you want weak borders? Also, with all of your liberal wants and needs, raising border taxation in other areas will help replace income tax money.

Youre welcone Mr. Vice.

You should get a better job, for a more reputable news source... I'm only here to answer one of your questions (well more like correct your line of thinking) trump isn't permanently banning anyone... He's putting a 90 day hold on people from specific countries that his intelligence briefs worry aren't secure. For fucks sake man, two immigrants killed a unchanged of Muslims in Canada last night.. What don't you understand? Anyways, the WH already said green card holders will get in on a case by case basis, which sounds fair to me.. Please report real facts

Fuck off, faggot.

>I'm a writer for Vice News
This is why we cant have nice things

>but you have to be clinically retarded to be a vice writer

Quite

Proof?

>"Meme Magic".
>writer

american education everyone

>Supporting some leftist, shill site
fuck off larper

Nice copy pasta

T. Gavin McInnes

Kys faggot
14/88
Hitler did nothing wrong

1) pic related
2) not any more than any other politically motivated group. Us for example
3) Trump's presidential wib
4) Hell yeah
5) The ban is not permanent, though I wish it was.

1. Someone was offended by a picture of a green fucking frog that some dressed up as a nazi and pussy bitch baby lefties got all butthurt and demanded it be a hate symbol, however pepe was just an innocent meme who dindunuffin before this. Its a green fucking frog. Its almost like 4chins way of practicing free speech while pissing off libtards with a picture of A GREEN FUCKING GOD DAMNED FROG. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

1 dank meme
2 no lmao
3 when the memes are dank enough to warp the minds if nor.ies
4yes
5 Im not allowed to break the law so why should illegal immigrants get to

Just fucking lurk more.

These is no single answer to your questions.

1. It's a symbol of honour and victory
2. No, it was that hacker known as Sup Forums
3. Meme magic is interconnected coincdences with impossible probability though the internet, it is it's own religion
4. Yes.
5. Because strong borders

In the one in 6 billion chance that you're actually a reporter let me give you some advice. If you want to understand Sup Forums this is the worst way to do it, stay in the background, and ask questions in the appropriate threads.

But if you insist on doing this, post proof that you're a vice reporter. You'll still get a hot load of nonsense, but you might manage to glean a few nuggets of truth amongst the shit.

1. Nigger
2. It was the Jews
3. Nigger
4. Sieg Heil
5. Kill all mudslimes

Kek wills you to die.

>Meme magic is interconnected coincdences with impossible probability though the internet, it is it's own religion

Are all spaniards this fucking stupid

This is Sup Forums. We will answer your questions when you post your tits. If your a fagg cuck then post tits of your sister.

Otherwise get rekt cunt

Libtard shill, Vice news is rubbish news, you are bias and would never understand /pol
Get reckt dick head! REEEEEEEE

Welcome Mr.Reporter.

1."We" do not idolize a "cartoon" frog, Pepe is merely the portal that allowed Kek to manifest on this reality thanks to the collective energy of comfy people everywhere. the ADL is just making shit up, pepe doesnt have a pollitical agenda or goal really, kek only wants happenings and comfiness for those that give him digits.

2. Maybe and fuck no, we all know the Iluminatti run the US.

3. Meme Magic is thinking something and manifest it in the real world, doesnt matter how stupid or absurd the idea sounds...even impossible things can happen.

4.Doesnt matter what he does, he is merely a puppet on a long line of puppets before him.

5: My friend, I will let you in on the biggest secret....we dont really care, we wanted Trump to win because its hilarious to see people cry about it, most if not all of Sup Forums know about the Iluminatti and know that the "elections" are a joke.

kys lazy millennial and suck your jewish boss off

yes

>Meme Magic is thinking something and manifest it in the real world, doesnt matter how stupid or absurd the idea sounds...even impossible things can happen.

>literally childish thinking

1. because we are secretly a white supremacist forum.

2. no, Alex Jones said it wasn't the russians.

3. meme magic is when you troll someone so hard on the internet that they either commit suicide or ban you from their minecraft server.

4. yes, it's called freedom of speech.

5. because we hate brown people and wish they were all dead.

1) Because my devotion to Kek is immeasurable
2) No, but if they did, that would be even better
3) The manifestation of the will of Kek in our world
4) Yes. Kek wills it
5) Because they're mudslimes
Shadilay

everything you need to know

I really hope that this is real so that I can see which questions you report on.
I love seeing you fucks control the narrative.

Try it. You can have anything you want.

Kill yourself, nigger

#thesetherealmvps

>1 post by this ID

Shiggy Diggy Awoo

Vice is the worst media all around, clickbait at its best.

based fellow indon desu

Fake shit "news" go

We will shut your lying mouths soon enough

Sup Forums regulars are volunteering to take in refugees to murder them in their sleep. Please don't let them get away with this!

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
Fuck You and Praise Kek
2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
Yes, no, how about both?
3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
Do your own work jew
4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?
Literally who?
5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?
Banning muh ham heads is a good thing and again. literally who is this Trump?

Tell your boss I know a guy who got a blow job from him, he knows about who Iam talking

I don't like old pasta
it releases all of its moisture and dries up back into package state
if you try to reboil it, parts will be normal and parts will be overcooked

Have you ever seen their channel, Vice Land? Literally Pozzed: the channel.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

Culture has power that most politicians are incapable of understanding.

Pepe is ours.

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

Nobody ever even tried to argue that the emails weren't real.
Even if Russia provided them, it wouldn't change the truth about how much of a shitshow the democratic party is.

>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

The middle path.
The exploitation of the wu wei.
Obscure by nature.
A hidden and naturalistic force that combines classical and innovative culture into a new form, allowing it to permeate culture along a new dimension.

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

Why not?

>5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

I'm not for or against it. I just don't fucking care.

1. he will nut inside us
2. he will nut inside us
3. he will nut inside us
4. he will nut inside us
5. he will nut inside us

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

nigger

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

you're a fucking retard

>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

nigger

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

nigger

>5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

because nigger nigger fuck off faggot

1. Kek is God Chaos, confirmed

2. No

3. 14/88

4. Yes

5. Because we are pro-white nationalists like God Emperor Trump