Chinese are truly the Jews of Asia

> start a hobby Make DIY 3d printers
> make some money
> want to scalate business and start building more printers
>buy some parts from USA and some from JAPAN
>Usa Parts are great , Japanese parts are expensive but top of the line.
>I'm happy because the packet from china arrives with the STAINLESS STEEL PARTS.
>check the package and check the parts.
>Shit get rusted with the fucking sweat of my hands.
>ching chong website is supposed to sell top quality stainless steel

Truly chinese are subhuman and the jews of Asia.
The shit is getting rustier every minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/116779-Whats-so-special-about-Swedish-steel
youtube.com/watch?v=fKlcBpKbAvM
youtube.com/watch?v=JKul82vDui4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/1924/an/an9244900572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy quality steel u faggot. Buy Swedish steel.

badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/116779-Whats-so-special-about-Swedish-steel

You get what you pay for. China produces lots of top quality stuff, in fact most of the stuff you have in your house that you would consider high quality was made in China.

But when you go to something like aliexpress and sort by lowest price you get what you pay for.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKlcBpKbAvM

You get what you pay for, bro. Parts from China are cheap for a reason.

Seriously, Chinese manufacturers will cut corners at every opportunity and intentionally defraud foreigners. That's why there's fucking sawdust in the exported food and, as you've discovered, major impurities in anything metallic.

Chinese manufacturing is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKul82vDui4

>buying chinese metal

don't do that

Pay shit get shit
shouldve paid 6 times for a made in USA or 20 times for made in europe

The chinese purposefully do this.

Pay shit, get shit.

100% of the electronics you currently use are made in China. Surprised you're still posting here with your made in china phone or computer if they all break the instant you use them.

>It's_all_so_tiresome.jpg

Unironically this
Acroni is also acceptable
t. Engineer

nice knife but those guys annoying

Never had an issue with parts for my chink I3 3d printer, it's your own fault you're a cuck who can't read reviews or submit one to get a refund

whenever I read something like this I remember those faggots from /fit/forums getting roids from china lmao who knows what they are injecting themselves

If they are working for a foreign company with quality control on par with the western standar sure they will be quality, but 90% of stuff they make is shit.

No need to be mad asian bro the parts i bought from japan were the best.

Entirely your fault why would you ever trust the dog eaters anyway. The Chinese legal system is fucked and Chinese people are conniving trash. Its like you wanted to get fucked over.

I bought some crucibles from China because they wanted $70 for a single one otherwise.
The crucible disintergrated at about 400 C which it definitely should not do if it is ceramic.

You can get cheap high quality steel from the US. Detroit is being dismantled. The steel in the old buildings is worth more then all the ghettos combined.

It was probably 90 per cent sawdust.

>Mexican Quality Standars

It probably was.
God I wish scientific equipment wasn't so stupidly overpriced for no reason.

>casey neistat music

no thanks.

You can say what you want about the Chinese, but they get things done.

Also very good at dog killing which is a good thing.

>Dominican quality standards

No fuck China. The Chinese are the niggers of the Asian world.

When trumps finish to destroy your economy , africa will be a paradise compared to your country.

Calling Chinese niggers of Asia.
> never seen a Cambodian...

>get called a cuck due to your own poor judgement when buying chinese
>m-muh trump
Lmao

Rustle Steel.

>buy tool to melt things in
>tool melts

Chinese quality at work

Pablo morales , start 3d printing machetes for the
cartels so they can behead each other.

yeah i will buy euro or usa next time.

>By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

Yawn.

What possible use for 3d printers is there in the Dominican republic? Tools for plucking bananas?

This
You want something good in China you pay more for that privilige.

You should buy top quality SHEFFIELD STEEL

You need to be on your toes with the chinks. You can get ok stuff but if its too cheap there is a reason with them.

Pablo you seem triggered about me talking about manufacturing quality are you a chink living in mexico?, i mean all mexicans are just shitskinned chinks anyway,

>>Shit get rusted with the fucking sweat of my hands.
I reload ammo and had the same problem with my Wilson case trimmer. Shit is supposedly made from stainless but rust develops quicker on it than it does on anything else I own.

Fucking sneaky chinks

banana sheaths

I didn't even have to check that greentext, came to my mind as well
Fuck Xi and fuck chinese manufacturers

Made in China =! Chinese manufacturing
Manufacture under Chinese Supervision = Chinese manufacturing
Products you listed are all supervised by western corporate companies.

My Brooks Brothers is made in USA from Italian cloth.

Correct, people think that because a western company moves to china to hire slave worker labor = chinese manufacturing.

enjoy your mild steel

You seem triggered at the idea of people calling you an idiot for being unable to find quality chink parts, as many people have pointed out it is possible to find good quality among Chinese products. No amount of memes and ad hominem will change this, the premise of this thread is retarded.

You are triggered because you are a mexiscum and there is nothing to gain defending chinks unless you are one, this is a free board and is called politically incorrect for a reason , and by the way mexicans are just shitskinned chinks, hope Trump deport all mexican trash to the country they belong.
bye pablo.

Never buy Chinese steel, fucking chinks couldn't even make good enough steel for ball point pens until 2016.

>you are x because I don't like what you say
>posting retarded threads is acceptable because of the "politically incorrect" nature of this board
>muh mexicans
>muh trump abloobloo
So much butthurt in one post, learn to shop products instead of leaking this much salt, emerson

>and by the way mexicans are just shitskinned chinks,
technically they're spanish/injun rape bastard offspring who like most societies have a caste based system revolving around whoever looks the most white.

when your economy crashes i would buy your 3d printers for 300 mexican pesos don't worry , i would help you pedro.

I didn't have any issues with Chinese products. They were actually very forthcoming when I ordered heat plates for my magnetic stirrer. They made a custom die just for my order, and the quality was great.

We welcome back your business.

Chinese steel is dangerous and not safe

I won't be holding my breath for any predictions made by a subhuman nig from reggaeton land who can't even order small parts from China.

This.

They also make the best ball bearings imho.

>trusting the chink do make anything else then semi disposable plastic toys,consumer electronics and knives
>ever

whiter than thou = spanish mother and italian father EU passport,LOL
my spanish ancestors destroyed your army,raped your women and created the mongrel called mestizo.

Best steel companies currently

1. Schmolz & Bickenbach
2. Bohler - Uddlhlolm
3. Tissen - Krupp

I feel bad for you, knowing enough about that kike gremlin to have these associations

>Need some special tools for a one time job
>Resort to the yellowmen because quality gear is too expensive
>Check the seller's company info alijewjewexpress
>Pictures of manufacturing plant
>It's literally a barn

Don't buy chinese tools

never buy chink garbage. a golden rule in tech. every respectable brand buys their electronic components from established companies in japan, south korea, taiwan.

That's simply false.

For example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites

(I just work with them a lot so I have a clue), nearly all of their production is not in China, and their plant in China manufactures for their country mostly.

>this is what deluded dominican niggers on Sup Forums unironically believe
Even a dirty chink with a 90 point IQ can scam you, you're a nigger, bro

ahhhh shit niggas get the popcorn it's a Latin American fight in this thread

ok pablo move to other thread , the cartels are waiting for you to give them their tribute.

>My printer thingy is shit
>It's the Jews

We already established that you can find good quality chinkshit if you aren't an idiot, there's no point to this thread other than you harvesting excuses from other anons to justify your own idiocy.

Get a lathe make your own

>roid

This. Only reason I'd never try them is because I know it would be Chinese.

Moterhfuckers even counterfeit milk.

How are you white amigo? I thought my mom was the last one to escape that shithole. Also, thanks for MDRGA with high tech. I'm a mechanical engineering student and hope to one day build my own small job shop, do you think this would be possible over there?

Any stainless will rust if you leave it outside its rust resistant not rust proof.
Used to work at this place that made pressure vessels and they had terrible management they left huge sections of 316 stainless outside and then had to buy all new ones becouse the company who was having them made has a fit

Stop derailing the thread , this thread is about chinese manufacturing not about the hellhole named mexico , i will post other thread about mexico so you can post.

>Good chinkshit

Maybe for mexican third world standards

>buy my cuck steel
Sorry, I don't want to have to deal with feces particles mixed into my steel

It all depends on how long you use them and the price/time ratio. Chinese products are, by definition, low price and disposable. Its up to the consumer to decide.

Germans also beat most of the worlds industry by sheer robustness but their merchandise costs gold.

>Buying cheap chinese steel
>Not even in industry but I know it's shit
>Proper steel contains chrome
>Chink shit contains Magnesium
>Get mad at chinks

You get what you paid for

Chinese metal is all crap

talcum powder and drywall with 0.5% prescription antidepressants

I second this. They sound legitimately autistic.

China produces garbage if you do not audit them at every state in the production.

>Have a mate who is a buyer for a fashion company, gets their belts made in China. >Specifies BRASS buckles.
>1st shipment checks out fine. Increase shipments and begin regular ordering for the full nationwide retail chain.
>All is going well.
>Next, start getting complaints from customers with chemical burns from their belt buckles.
>Investigate the belts, turns out the buckles are now made from some zinc and other random shit which burns you when sweaty.
>Ching chong supplier says they just decided to save some costs, whats the problem the customers dont know until they have bought the item and the plating has work off a few weeks/months later.
>Says they often just source random metal for stuff from scrap merchants so long as it can be made to look the same.
>Also tests cufflinks from same supplier, finds out they are made at least partly from cadmium
nothanks.jpg
>Cancel contract with ching chongs.

China, just dont.

>So much for profit margins

True. Except jews feel no shame when caught. Chinks feel shamefru to famry.

>chemical burns from their belt buckles

Thats from toxic dyes. Its more commonly used in Bangladesh (forgot the name of the substance).

Dominicans are alright, fuck Mexico
Day of the guac can't come soon enough

came here looking for this very greentext

Stainless doesn't mean rustproof

>>Investigate the belts, turns out the buckles are now made from some zinc and other random shit which burns you when sweaty.
You do realize that brass is zinc and copper in various combinations? If you just say brass there isnt much you can do.

>cadmium
again it is normal for bass to have this
pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/1924/an/an9244900572

If you want quality you have to pay. Do not deal with chinese it will just lead to losses.

>Intel
>flag

Checks out

How fucked is the world if Intel AMT gets compromised? Wouldn't it be a backdoor to pretty much every computer system made in the last ten years?

My favorite story was about the plastic rice. Tons and tons of 50lb bags of rice-shaped-and-colored plastic pellets. Jesus fucking Christ. People tried to cook it and it melted and smelled like poison. No-one died, they certainly fucking could have though.

>korean
Opinion discarded.
>source cheap shit to cut costs
>get cheap unreliable product
>cry
>repeat
You Brits have fallen so far from the great EIC.

No. Aslong as the Software is safe nothing will happen. Chips are just calculators.

It's an ancient chinese tradition to please all sorts of customers. You can get premium quality, but for premium prices. You can get the same stuff dirt cheap, but it will be cheap shit. They got an own figure of speech for that, basically meaning you get what you pay for.

>work for a software company
>owner is a literal jew that inherited everything
>thinks it will be a brilliant idea to cut costs by buying shit directly from China instead of one of the many providers in the city
>orders a shitload of usbs to give away at an event
>fucking retarded chinks printed the entire batch of 500 usbs with a typo in both the contact email AND the phone
>half of them don't even work

I can't tell if they are retarded for making such impossibly shitty products or we are even stupider for buying them.

Swedes know quality steel. They learned from years of metal dildo development how to make the purest steel sex toys. Over 1000 folds creates a dildo to penetrate any fault line.

I know a guy in the loudspeaker business. Get good prototypes from China, but production ones don't perform quite as well.

Decides low magnet force is due to improper magnetization so puts them in a charger here. Magnet literally explodes (low grade ferrite magnets will explode if you try to charge them with the energy put into higher grade materials).

He actually got out of the business entirely because China quality is such shit and consumers are unwilling to pay the cost of doing things right.

>Latin American banter
God damn, this is just awful. Kek. At least the DR makes better alcohol than you fags.
>Inb4 lel that's degenerate
Hey man, come on, they're a tiny island filled with niggers and surrounded by niggers. They desperately need a Pinochet to throw niggers and commies off of planes. Or maybe even an ethnic cleansing, the island is just shit for the most part thanks to the cuck Spanishards bringing all the niggers and just leaving them all there with their poor colonists to be raped.

Spain was a mistake

They just buy some random cheap mixture of metals that can be made to look like the sample product they shipped you. They know full well the effect, they presume you will care as little as they do. Its just their way of "cleverly" improving margins.