Asians are the master race of war

>Tamarlene
>Attila
>Genghis Khan,Hulagu Khan,Kubilai Khan
>Mo-Tun
>Kilic Arslan, 4.Murad, Mehmed the Conqueror, 1.Bayezid,Suleiman the Magnificent
And a lot more that can't remember. Most of them are undefeated warlords, and they are just my blood. There are Japanese,Korean and maybe China that i dont know too(suck at past but nearly unstoppable now). Its funny how europeans talk about history,war and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoyuki_Yamashita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you've got to be shitting me, korea and japan were irrelevant during most of the human history

Alexander the Great was Greek.

I agree with you

Lt. General Chesty Puller would destroy all those faggots

Whites conquered the world.

>thread about Asians being good at war historically

>No mention of Sun Tzu

Fucking dropped

We will be defeated by China thanks to Trump. I can only imagine what that is going to be like.

What would happen to Asian Americans?

Just imagine every brown country on that list gone.

90% of the problems of the world will be solved.

You forgot Simo Häyhä

>Asians are the master race of war

Was he a sami?

>asians conquer giant parts of asia
>stumble upon Europeans
>unable to take more than some retarded slavshit lands nobody cares about
>get btfo and subjugated once the Europeans decide they want some of that spice trade

fuck off lmao

Nope, just some farmer from Bönde

Only skin colour is a problem?

he's talking about the countries that are colored brown on the image, so all of western asia

>and they are just my blood

Wrong. Theres still a gorillian niggers in africa, europe, and US that are being fed and bred.

agreed

winter war never 4get

Most underrated general of WW2 imo:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoyuki_Yamashita

I don't know. I am afraid of what would happen to them if war between China and the United States. I am afraid for the safety of Muslim Americans already but I am even more afraid of what would happen to them after a terror attack on U.S. soil.

I said that i only counted my blood but there are others like Japanese and Korean, maybe Chinese. And anyway ancient china is overrated, they always lost against Turkic people in fair wars.

Tamerlane took india in 1 month, the india that Alexander couldnt be able to take for 7 months. There are no war that he lost. He destroyed lots of state easily, just have a research, he destroyed Ottomans once.

Thanks to you.

>Asians
>Get raped by whites
>Master race
Sure bud

Korea or china or japan can remove all your potatoes and make your population asian without ANY difficulty you leprechaun fuck

>china always lost against Turkic people in fair wars
you've got to be shitting me, again
Tang dynasty BTFO Turks and then Turks BTFO byzantine empire which became your country turkey
if chinese are suck at war, how did they expand to this continent size dumb ass

>opium_wars.jpg

That bit about Tang dynasty is true but Turks at the time raided China successfully hundreds of times.

Turks been fight each other to become only Khan, they fought each other like always and weakened, then Chinese spys used it to be free China again. They can be good at plots and shit but not the war.

Why is it every time I meet a Khan he's a sandnigger and not a slant?

>Geography
If i live in sweden or denmark for 1000 years our grandsons will look like vikings, but will they be? They are still Turks, phenotype doesnt matter. Of course our eyes wont be like Centeal Asian Turks its normal

do yourself a favor and read the art of war by Sun Tzu

I dont wanna be disrespectful about him. I mean maybe he is a war master but.. Idk these chinks didnt listen him then

>Tamerlane
>Attila
>Genghis
That had nothing to do with being Asian and everything to do with hit and run horse archery tactics. None of their enemies new how to counter this.

>be turk
>be called Serkhan
>think you have something in common with Genghis Khan cuz of -khan suffix

WE WUZ KHANZ N SHIET

He's not Asian at all

Never underestimate the anger inside autistic chinaman.

Lol

Idk why did i laugh that hard

Undefeated just means you never fought a real challenge.
Makes you weak.

>turkey
>most of these are my blood
roach weebs confirmed