So this "insider info" press conference today?

Insider information.

On Monday January 30th, President Trump will make a announcement via live video from the Oval Office to the World that the United States of American has known, and covered up the existence of Extraterrestrial Life and advanced space and energy technology. These things have been hidden from the public, so that companies around the World can continue to line their own pockets at costs that he could not turn a blind eye to. He wants to remove the corrupted individuals from having control over the entire human population, and at his age, he could no longer sleep soundly at night knowing so many people around the World are suffering without clean water, and electricity, while others get richer.

President Trump has known about the technologies for a number of years, even from stories from his Uncle about Tesla's work.

He will then continue on to explain that we have had technology that has been suppressed and hidden by secret higher ups within departments of US Government. Over the next few weeks the US Government will be out sourcing these technologies to SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corp) who is owned and operated by Elon Musk, who has already placed a winning bid on the space tech. Elon is currently working close with President Trump on other matters also. Other unreleased technologies, such as "Free Energy Tech" will be distributed through other various companies for further development.

These things are also the reasoning behind removing the EPA and other regulations, and also climate change.

President Trump will also make promises that I will not get into at the moment. However, these promises will benefit mankind and all life on Earth.

- That was it, have i been had or what time does Pol think this press conference will be today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=zAmBuX92-Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aliens suck my dick

Predicted months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Just tell me when the space wall gets builts. Spaceniggers get out!!

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.

You can chill on the moon if you like though.

Please be true
Also this we Terrans now

Greetings, alien here. Remove pants immediately.

how do I contact giant aliens?

Can I get an aryan alien waifu

How many hours away is this press conference?

This nigger is right.

Can we meme this into reality?

Gentlemen, prepare your digits.

>shadilay

Disclosure is a meme that plays on our deep human desire for us not to be alone.

Beware anyone who uses the idea or supposed "proof" of ET life or tech in an era of such rampant illusory media. If an alien wants you to know this isn't the Truman show, Donald Trump is unlikely to be their vehicle.

On the other hand, kek.

KEK IS HERE

lul, hopefully.

Off to a great start

Kek, tell us if the alien announcement is coming soon please!

This would be best thing for mankind if true .

It would hopefully bring use closer together in peace

Praise Kek.

Today is the day.

>Disclosure is a meme that plays on our deep human desire for us not to be alone.

You mean conquest. Disclosure is a meme that plays on our deep human desire to kill things that are different and also smart.

We require more D I G I T S

\o/

We can lure them here by pretending to be peaceful, and then loot their ships and conquer the galaxy.
>interstellar reich

Ahh how good of you to bless us with your presence, my lord.

Today is the day. Today is.....

D I S C L O S U R E
A
Y

Why is this shit shilled all the time? Slide threads?

Aliens are real but disclosure will not happen. It cant happen.

Should it happen will are fucked and should kill our family and than ourselves as fast as possible.

Any alien intervention at this point is the end of earths civilisation. No benevolent aliens being would deal with the satanic cabal.

First we have to cleanse our civilsation from the parasites and drag their hidden knowlegde into the light. Only when most of the population understands whats going on on a cosmic level we can think about shit like that.

Alien coverup is a necessity and needs to continou.

FUCKING DIGITS LAD

Today is the day

BASED

shadilay

praise him

Impressive, brother

IT CONTINUES

WEW

Ever since I was a small child I was incredibly and deathly afraid of aliens, with dreams of saucers coming up to window and there being a flash of white as we all die from some sort of explosion

Im still piss-myself scared and Id rather we be alone until we have the technology to destroy fucking planets, just in case

Can we get some digits tof prove this foo' wrong? ayys inbound and coming to earth to talk to trump as we speak

Zero Point Energy is literally going to be the savior of humanity. That, and a cost-effective process of desalinization are what scientists really need to focus on.

They will have human DNA. Space or laboratories?

holy shit the digits

>1488

the only aliens getting revealed are the illegal aliens with the 'new' registration act that already exists as a result of real id laws...just you wait and see things are going to get fun

it's real

1pm ET

What a time to be alive

Praise kek

Is the frog guy here?

Kek is toying with us like little play things.

This thread

They are already here

Press conference today

Shadilay

Confirming your confirmation with further digits

2.5 hours, thanks

Where are you guys getting this shit from

Also the Galaxy is a graveyard.

check my id sucker

If my digits are repeating, they will confirm that Trump will announce alien life today.

classic burger

Heil Pepe

I'll re-roll for ya, bud

>2020
>wew

praise him hes here
confirm disclose if digits...
guys

The only reason I care about aliens at all is because I want to see what their vags look like

what if the ET's are a race of humanoid frogs?

14 88

PRAISE KEK

ARYANS FROM SPACE CONFIRMED
youtube.com/watch?v=zAmBuX92-Yc

Busty alien babes? Noooiccee

What if the ayys look like pepe

???

This is not going to happen. You live in a fantasy world.

If aliens exist and Trump is going to tell us about him, let it be known.

Kek, show us your will.

My repeating integers say otherwise.

Yeah, if you just look at the schedule, you can literally tell this is bullshit, I'm pretty sure most people in here are just having fun though

>E.T.

Elon musk was said to be with him when it happens

DISCLOSURE:

Frogs are from spaec

What's Elon musks schedule like?

This

When they show us the aliens

They will all look like Kek

And the world will drown in shat-out bricks

ayyy

Shadilay

We on an Ultralight Beam. This is a God dream. This is everything. Check 'em.

Accoring to Kyle Odom martins do. He shot a shapeshifted one point blank 5 times in the head and the guys was hours later out of the hospital.

No they confirm me being correct.

maybe we are the space niggers

delet this

>these promises will benefit mankind and all life on Earth.

Fuck that. Either it benefits whites only, or nobody at all. Everybody else should be eradicated.

eat it up anons, eat it up
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo

KEK IS EVERYWHERE

guys...this is it. the day has come. the day of the ayys

kek wills it holy shit. ayy lmaos are coming to earth

F R E E E N E R G Y

Sup Forums screencap this thread. January 30th, the day of the ayys