Now tell me again; why are you against immigrants Sup Forums?

Now tell me again; why are you against immigrants Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
myvisajobs.com/H1B_Visa.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as a legal immigrant, illegals can get fucked.

After watching europe rape itself, "refugees" can get fucked.

Also, that statistic you're looking at, is rampart h1b1 visa abuse.

This means you should let us flood the country with millions of unskilled migrants

Skilled Immigrant is a very defined classification of immigrant that moves to the US in a legal way

This immigrant has know-how and can do very special jobs that no one else can do.

>illegals created biggest corporation which promote globalism

>They were all picked for their skills
>Had nothing to do with them being cheaper

Prove it.

Because Americans should be filling those positions. Besides exploiting foreign workers so that a company can save money is just wrong.

Bullshit. They just do it cheaper

(((Koser)))

fpbp

now please get documented bro, you know what has to be done.

>skilled immigrants
>can be paid less than skilled Americans

tell me, how much of them are illegal, how many of them can't even write or read their own native language and how many of them have an IQ below 100?

They aren't us

>Implying gooks and poos are the same as mudslimes.

Shouldn't they be contributing to the economies of their home countries to alleviate third world poverty? If America takes everyone worth a damn from other countries, what's left for the majority of the world's population? Brain draining is immoral - it's intellectual imperialism. Also fuck Obama and fuck black people

the vally aint takin sand niggrs, they are takin useful chinks and pajitz, althought pajitz are a type of SN, there are enough of them to find a few who dont shlt in the streets

Immigrant came willingly to the US to work their asses off.
"Refugees" came to Europe to get special treatment.

Yes, yes. Open your borders and let all the Somalis, Afghans, Iraqis and Eritreans in.

>I'll take H-1B Visas and Obama's Fourth Reich for 1000, Alex.

You're retarded if you think we don't have enough Americans already living here with the potential to do anything a "skilled immigrant" might do. Why don't these "skilled immigrants" stay in their own country and make their shitholes better, and we can take the jobs they took from us? Then both countries become better instead of worse. If you think your country is so bad, stay there and fix it, don't be a coward.

Yep, I was a legal immigrant in the US for 2 years. Illegals are fucking parasites, Loved the place, TEXAS!, YES

Its a shame im not allowed back though, that was my fault

This. I'm a legal citizen migrants, earned my right to vote through strenuous paperwork filing and lots of pay walls. I'm glad I did it the right way, gives you peace of mind, plus, I like this country so much I joined the Army, I could have gotten my citizenship that way too, but I need muh college.

>hiring high functioning autistic asians and indians is the same as wholesale importing useless syrians and mexicans

If those two countries didn't have a history of violence and had something to actually provide for this country besides mowing lawns for two dollars a day, maybe we wouldn't have to fucking kick them out.

What'd you do, Nigel?

Okay, lets just admit high skilled migrants then.
How many have started silicon valley tech companies? 50? 500? 5000?

How many should we bring in per year? A dozen, a hundred? As many as 200?

Do liberal not give a shit that america is stealing the best and brightest of other countries, and leaving those places as shit holes?

50% Pajeet
50% Zhang

Wait a minute... are you telling me that when the federal government, social media, and pop culture constantly pressure you (and legally force you) into hiring smelly shitskins, said shit skins take a disproportionate amount of the high demand, low availability jobs?

Huh. You don't say.

And what percentage of those are from mexico?

if those skilled people could just stay in their fucking country and pull it up instead of coming here and being a traitor to their country by fleeing it...

>WE REPLACED YOUR ENTIRE HIGH TECH INDUSTRY WITH FOREIGNERS GOY!

Wow, thanks shlomo! I love immigrants now! Hopefully one day no white person will ever be a CEO!

Retard tier arguement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

>muh social media startupz

As someone who works with silicon valley start-ups, let me assure you all 99.9% of them will never produce anything tangible, useful, or profitable for anyone.

That user that he was legal

>can be paid less than skilled Americans
When Panjit can type your code for only $30/hour it is time to seriously look at your value to the company.

During my last salary review I told my boss that I get paid great and he should expect me to show that I merit such a salary through my work this year. I will earn every penny they pay me, which is a work ethic that has eroded in America.

> 50% H1-B Visa Poo-in-Loos getting ripped off by SV companies

Also, tell me how many in SV come from Syria and Yemen.

I don't want to live with them because they then make ethnically based claim that are essentially inimical to my own ethic group.

FUCK OFF PAJEET

What does skilled immigrants and middle-eastern Muslims have to do with each other?

Companies are always crying over not being able to find skilled workers.

What happened to training and apprenticeships?

because Silicon valley wants cheap, easily exploited labor and refuses to pay to train locally.

The biggest problem I have with this argument is just the brain drain that people want to force on other countries.

>WE NEED ALL THE SMART IMMIGRANTS!!!

OK... What about their home village? Leaving the system wide open for abuse practically keeps places 3rd world on purpose, shit. I'm America first all the way and even I think that's messed up.

So silicon valley is racist as shit?

No wonder they push multicult so prominently. It's always the guilty ones who squeak the loudest.

That's not the point. This whole Muslim ban has shown that Trump is serious about immigration reform which has got silicon valley shitting its pants because muh visas.

Funny how liberals hate statistics when they show nigs are criminals and single mothers raise criminals
but love these stats

>Brain drain is good
>Importing third world workers becuase they'll work for nothing is good

so progressive XD
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

>they don't all drive bentleys or better
>they don't live in mid to large sized tech homes
>they don't have white wives

>all immigrants are skilled
wow really made me think

Having a nice handrub?

I love pajeets nao!

because the majority of Sup Forums is comprised of basement dwelling Sup Forumscucks who fear immigrants taking jobs they are not qualified for

Perhaps it's because the H1B Visa program is being abused in order to drive down wages for American Tech workers. Supply/demand.
myvisajobs.com/H1B_Visa.aspx

this

imported pajeets are driving down wages

I and most Trump supporters have no problem with skilled, legal immigrants which these clearly are. Why does the left keep trying to twist illegal immigrant into all immigrant?

Wow a startup! That's almost as cool as being a janitor!

Skilled immigrants =/= illegal immigrants/refugees

because lefties are either retarded or anti-american. Probably both.

I imagine a good portion (probably over 80% but just speculating) of these skilled immigrants are programmers. You see, American schools have not really done a great job in the past at getting kids ready for today's world. As such we have a huge deficit in our work force for skilled programmers. There are so few programmers out there that immigrants are 100% necessary. The future will only get worse too. by 2020 that deficit is going to be massive unless we can spit out more kids that can actually code. Why do you think these coders in Silicon Valley are pampered and fucking showered with cash and benefits? The chance of losing a skilled programmer to another company is likely because of the lack of programmers to go around. Immigrants help fill the gaps but not enough by a long shot. Skilled immigrants are not stealing your janitorial job. In fact they are not stealing shit because there are literally thousands of programming jobs still left to fill!

Do you think head hunting away all the talent in 3rd world shit countries is good for the shit country?

And of successful startups and useful patents, what percentage are produced by these immigrants? Are these immigrants legal? Are they white? You've left out a lot of important information there buddy.

Doesn't Pooland need it's brilliant engineers to become a first world country? Why should we brain drain them?

America has the most idiotic patent laws in the world. Of course wealthy foreigners come.over here to patent their shit. Also fuck Silicon Valley.

The economy is here to serve the nation, the nation isn't here to serve the economy.
>muh startups
This is like talking to a child tbqhwy.

Because America doesn't want competition from foreign countries. This is imperialism 101.

Why is this implying that those jobs couldn't be taken by equally skilled AMERICANS
HIRE AMERICAN, BUY AMERICAN

Welcome to the fold

They deliberately pick those immigrants over white graduates. But code monkeys from India will always need needed, that's why Trump is tough on illegal immigration and not on legal immigration (except from wartorn, America-hating countries.)

Let me tell you again, what others said countless of times: Muricans are not against Immigration in general, but against
- Immigration of unskilled, not learn-willing people who would end up being wellfare leeches
- Immigration of who pose a risk to american safety due to their ideological views. If a general system of individual checks on incoming migrants backgrounds is not possible, you have to make an "upwards-estimation" of danger-potential for certain groups of people if you want not to endanger muricans. Ofc this means good people from those groups will not be able to enter as well, but american safety gets priority over the immigrationr ight of noncitizens. This holds true especially for People coming from middle eastern islamic countrys - christians and atheists there aren't that dangerous, and neither are many muslims. But there still is a significant amount of m.e.muslims not compatible with "western core values". Its even worse for countrys around syria.
- Illegal Immigration (seriously, this should be a fucking nobrainer)

The immigrants making up silicon Valley do simply not fit those criteria - they
- are not unskilled, but people that studied STEM subjects at universitys (either at home or in america)
- are mostly not a danger (also very few people in the hard science fields happen to be muslims, as a small reminder)
- are likely not illegal - otherwise companys giving them work would get problems if it ever came out

so it sounds like poverty is the problem and not migrants?

>tech companies exploit brown people
hmm

We will be stupid and poor but at least we will be white amirite cunts

We cannot solve international poverty by immigration.

This is false. Entry level programming jobs all go offshore. There are plenty of coders here. They just do it cheaper

Whatever country those people are from could be a little less of a shithole if those people hadn't moved to USA. Thus (((globalism))) is part of the reason why third-world countries will never stop being shitholes where only animalistic people live.
I support nationalism, both for Finland and for whatever country the people mentioned in your picture are from.

>be white
>be without non white immigrant
>things are going so well everyone wants to come here
>deduce that we were already smart and rich before the non whites came here
>suddenly non whites are responsible for our prosperity

Makes me noggin joggin.

>American jobs are stolen to fill racist quotas and ensure cheap labor
Why are these guys shilling for Trump?

America is already poor. We just have a lot of extremely rich people here so it skews the statistics.

So companies are replacing native born american engineers with foreigners they can pay 10%-20% less. What's your point?

just move your words around a little bit and you are getting closer.. international poverty is the cause of immigration

Skilled people are rare.

Also, Skilled Immigrants make up over half of the Skilled Labor force.

Paying more for H1B slaves, is cheaper than on the job training programs for American workers who would have filled those positions for less. Also they are slaves which firms like.

It's also not just about hourly pay but benefits. An American code monkey will always cost more than a foreign one even if both get paid $15/hour.

Good point. Brain drain = imperialism. H1B immigration is literally stealing these countries' most precious resource. The moral thing to do is the immediately curtail immigration from developing countries.

They will twist anything to fit the caste system their ideology sets up, colloquially known as the "progressive stack"

Poverty can most certainly be a factor, if it leads to unskilledness (if you're starting of poor, paying for education to attain new skillsets is going to be really hard hard) and mabye the unwillingness to learn more. Poverty doesnt have to lead to unskilledness though (which is one of the deciding factors wether people are against the potential immigrant) - for example if someone started of with skills relevant for his work, and later got into poverty by different means (as opposed to being born in poverty)

skilled low-paid/or unpaid immigrants take half of the silicon valley start-up jobs. The other half is probably illegal immigrants, senpai.

Are you fucking retarded? Ever heard of H1-B abuse?

how does this benefit the average American?

Duh. But the question is how to fix it. And thinking immigration is the answer is just retarded.

It is classic trickle down economics. More workers mean more consumers. That means higher wages and cheaper prices...somehow.

Typical lefty crap using the immigration of SKILLED LABOUR to justify the immigration of ALL LABOUR.

15% of the population are immigrants but are they all skilled? We can have one without the other.

Fuck silicon valley and stupid start ups.

I remember being put unnecessarily though such a program ( I had a CS degree already and it was my first job. Liberty Mutual insurance required it of every new coder they hired for entry level - it was a lot of how to use unix and use the vi-editor and such. Also some beginning perl coding.

I was wasting my time there, but needed to go through it to be hired.

But most of the Americans there were benefitting greatly from the material. Doubt they have that kind of opportunity anymore.

Now I work elsewhere ( I've been doing code monkey a long time ) and I am the only white guy on the few days I don't work from home.

No, triangle no star Texas, you can't come here just because your dad actually put the effort in and was gainfully employed here with a decent education

how do you get a work ethic when the jobs are filled by Poos or Chinese immigrant. You have a generation of feckless American millennials who have no technological skills being developed because companies prefer hiring cheap labour who have PhDs from Pajeet University or Shanxi College.

so without them we could demand twice the salary? price is a function of supply and demand. more workers lower wages

>California imports talent rather than working to improve local talent
This is not a good thing.
t. h1b recipient living in SoCal.

He was caught shagging a sheep. Also he was a WHITE MALE! During Obama's years if you were a WHITE MALE then you didn't deserve to be in the US.