Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Der Stürmer and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Der Stürmer and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Adolf Hitler. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize the Swastika that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Dolchstoßlegende is true and do you (((think))) they had an impact on the result of World War 1.

3. What in your own words is Jewry.

4. Should Adolf Hitler accept Slavs as Aryan?

5. Why do you insist that Adolf did nothing wrong?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I met Julius Streicher the other day. Cool guy.

>Why do you continue to idolize the Swastika that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

Because its edgy

>2. Do you agree that the Dolchstoßlegende is true and do you (((think))) they had an impact on the result of World War 1.

Of course (((they))) did

>What in your own words is Jewry.
Myself and half of Sup Forums

>should Adolf Hitler accept Slavs as aryan

No. Slavs arent white

>why do you insist hitler did nothing wrong

He went to far with the whole living space thing imo. Other then that he did nothing wrong. He loved his country

he was executed as a War Criminal for writing columns in a newspaper
Sup Forums better watch out, you can get hanged in the future for your hate speech even if it's legal now

>Cool guy.

Not really. He walked past me the other day and screamed in my face "bolsheviks will hang you all one day". Out of the fucking blue. What did he mean by this?

fuck off

Watch your mouth sissy boi
Dont make me enslave you and make you my personal cumdump. If you refuse I'll call you racist.

>Lurk moar faggot
Also
>Sup Forums is one person

>Myself and half of Sup Forums
oy vey

>He went to far with the whole living space
have to agree because Slavs are in fact already white
however war was inevitable back then

no bully pls

1. Pol is Satire

2. History is always up for debate here, and many people have many different views.

3. It's a meme about how Jewish folk seem to always be involved with every major event in history.

4. It wouldn't matter, he's dead.

5. Pol is Satire.

come and try, but are you sure you can handle my hairy body
because I have to disappoint you if you're looking for a twink

I feel like I'm not your average Sup Forums-browser, but I'm compelled to answer because I lurk here and you ought to at least get a variety of opinions.

1. People use the Swastika because it looks cool and it upsets people. As long as people are upset by this symbol it will continue to have power.

2. Possibly. Regardless, we have a present-day reason to be skeptical of Jewish power. It is widely accepted on this board that the violent Jewish uprising added further backlash to an already anti-semitic Germany's opinion of Jews.

3. A religion, ethnic group, and culture. It just happens to inspire a great sense of self-preservation and is formed by people who are really good at networking. (Another Sup Forumsock should answer this one, because I don't hate Jews)

4. I dunno, I guess? If Slavs aren't white they're close enough for me.

5. He did. We don't all hold the same opinion. The holocaust is real and was cruel, even if it is constantly exaggerated for (((political reasons))). That said, if the camps' purpose from the beginning was to exterminate Jews, then they were damn inefficient at it. Regardless of their original intent, loads of Jews died and it was clearly on purpose.

Im not afraid of a challenge. Prepare your anus.

Timestamp to prove it

Sup Forums is satire and so is reddit.

We are actually liberals and Reddit is actually the Nazis.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize the Swastika
I don't know about others. I don't idolize it.

>that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

Probably because freedom of expression is protected in this country. And the 'idolization' of this symbol is just demonstrating that we don't allow the ADL (or any others) opinion dictate how we administrate our rights.

How does it feel to be a kike shill meant to make any sort of white unity look like a racist joke?

You're literally named after a newspaper the fucking Nazis hated for it's racebaiting. Streicher should not be seen as a source of journalistic pride.

>3. A religion, ethnic group, and culture. It just happens to inspire a great sense of self-preservation and is formed by people who are really good at networking. (Another Sup Forumsock should answer this one, because I don't hate Jews)
If I were going to describe it from the position of a Sup Forumsack, I would describe it as a certain level of elitism in combination with that self-preservation. They both come from a sense of divine inheritance and is largely definitive in the way Jews as a race and culture treat others. One of the beginnings of Jewry as it has defined itself in the modern day is the presence in high finance, but in order to understand why this is the case you have to look back further.

When Europe was fighting among itself, wars were still defined largely by the number of men you could afford equip. This lead to an opportunity for the Jews to make money that was not available to Christians. By lending money to either side on interest one could make considerable money. Christians would not lend on interest for that would be usury and illegal according to Holy law. The Jews had no problem with it because they said the rule only applied to lending money between Jews. The goyim were not people in the sense that Jews were so they made considerable money doing this. The Rothschild family made most of their money funding the Hundred years war on both sides.

In the modern day you can still see this hypocritical aspect of Jewry in the form of multiculturalism. Many self-identified Jews in the media oftentimes argue in favor of multiculturalism for western nations, but not in regards to Israel or Africa or Asia (That last one is changing though as more begin to speak out against the Asians and their success giving them obligation to help out the poor third worlders).

I do not hate the Jews, but I certainly don't have much trust for them. I would prefer them their own country and leave us be.

ID and date, or GTFO
saged, and learn what it means.

>Swastika because it looks cool
cooler than pic related?
>As long as people are upset by this symbol it will continue to have power
this. Sup Forums turned pepe into a right wing symbol and now there are entire lectures about "mementics" in US universities.
In the end it's just a symbol and can be turned into something else by lefties. Could this also be applied to the swastika and turning it back into a symbol for fortune?
>I don't hate Jews
do you have an opinion on why they were kicked out of so many countries throughout history?

with or without tits?

Why do you people have sex with dogs?

Why do Germans like to piss on eachother?

y-you wouldn't dare
it's still virginal and really tight, I doubt you could handle it, b-baka

Cute boy (Female).

I love every day after a shooting one of you shows up

>1
No one idolizies a swastika it's a symbol not an entity
>2
I agree that the kampfmesser 42 should be in your ass
>3
Der Sturmer
>4
He's quite incapable of doing that atm
>5
It's a meme

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Try me. My cock is super thick and fat.

Anzu is bretty cute for a dude.

This is an edited copypasta from earlier today, ignore it.

Fuck off LARPer
You people are a disgrace to nationalism

I didn't know which newspaper should I choose. It was more of a response to pic related .

>multiculturalism for western nations, but not in regards to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Do you thing antisemitism is just the envy of the withe folk for them being in the right positions?
They are a minority but still are very influential in the daily political life.
They were majorly involved in slave trade and now diversity is in every corner of the world.
They are behind every big Bank, because fortunately the "successor" Christianity forbids it.

You dummy, don't you know, everything below A is a boy.

What's the closest thing to the Der Strumer these days?

1. I don't
2. Don't know what the translation for that is
3. Harder question than you might realize. Jews are part of a religion, and the religion encourages qualities of subversion but also hard work.
4. You best be joking. No.
5. Its a meme, but also because he did his best in his misguided way.

checked
but this thread is dedicated to the important questions

I'll help you out, kraut.

>implying the ADL matters in the slightest

Civilians sabotage wars by default cos they spaz out when they get even slightly scared.

Not familiar with that term, so me it means 'lurk moar fagit lolz'

Fuck no. Slavs may be cool as shit, but they aren't white. They will, however, be the last and most difficult race to euthanise.

You mean besides the fact that he didn't?

There. Read these answers over a couple times and then step in to my oven, you worthless kike.