This is disturbing

Clearly a petition is not going to have any effect, given that the Queen has already offered the invitation and the Donald has already accepted it.

However, evidently there are enough mongoloid Brits who will want to disrupt his visit. The same is undoubtedly true for other nations, once their leaders catch up.

So how do we show our governments that Trump most definitely is welcome and that to deny him would be unacceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/home/channel/newsviews/discussion/channel-newsviews/a_million_britons_sign_petition_saying_no_to_trump_state_visit/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/26/trump-i-could-have-nailed-princess-diana.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/a-quarter-of-the-british-public-support-donald-trumps-plan-to-ban-all-muslim-travel-and-immigration-a6766606.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1.3m
that's half of your muslim population
they're getting uppity, eh?

>evidently there are enough mongoloid Brits who will want to disrupt his visit
I wouldn't call Ahmed and Tariq from Londonistan "Brits"

1.3m = 2%
wow, people are really upset

i wonder of those who signed it how many are commies

How many are from the Vatican and NK this time?

Does that website only allow UK IPs?

Doubt it. Probably 750k soros bots from India.

The same fucking wankers that bleat about brexit . Fuck email and their little 6th form strikes and little online echo chamber petitions . Fuck em all . We are leaving the EU. Trump is visiting the queen. And he's gonna do what he wants. Fuck em all .just savor their tears

>The Queen offered him an invitation
>It would cause embarrassment for the Queen

What? If she did invite him it's what she wants. >Leftists are now concerned abput the monarchy's image
I am so confused

Not really.

I remember when they had a petition last year and they had thousands of people from north korea, antarctica etc signing it who obviously dont exist

I hate leftists more than I do Muslims. What the fuck is their major malfunction?

point and click activism will change the system

FIGHT THE POWER

100% fellow country-man

It should be at least the same number as the Brexit Remoaner petition.

The main problem is the MSM. Unless your MSM is already against CNN and the like, they'll just copy-paste what they get along their corporate grapevines.

this. Remember the post brexit petition: 30k people from Vatican

How many of the people who have signed it are actually in Britain.

I remember the last petition that tried to get trump banned from the country, lots of people signed it but many of them where from places in Europe and other parts of the world.

i remember these petitions, like 90% of the votes came from one place (london)

hmmmmm that explains so much

That was the 2nd refendum petition

So the UK is looking to fuck over its relationship with the USA and Europe all within a few years span.

>London
>London
>London
>Bristol
>London
>London
>London
>Brighton
>London
>London
>London

Disturbing indeed, the police need to crack down on the protesters in the US, people will cry "censorship" but fascists don't just die, they need to be crushed.

It's less than that, read the json data.

Theresa has already said today that she's looking forward to Trumps state visit, the Queen is also looking forward to it and the petition has already been rejected by the government.

No it allows everyone, there's over 5k signatures from the USA etc.

3 from Vatican on my last count, none from N.Korea lel.

Look at the UK voter breakdown map, it's Scotland and London again.

They don't speak for me, those liberal jihadi's. Prez Trump more than welcome.

Read the thread you fat cunt.

>cause embarrassment to the Queen
Perhaps, but I think we're all pretty sure she's not long for this world anyway. My gut tells me that Charles and Trump would get along swimmingly, and I doubt anybody could embarrass Charles more than Charles himself.

>mongoloid
British education everyone

>Dildo nipples

But Mongoloid is a word... What's the issue?

>Brits

In your grandfather's generation they called them "Arabs" and "Africans". If you moved into a garage it wouldn't make you a car.

Oh that crazy guy

BREXIT WILL FUCK YOU SO HARD
NOW THAT HALF THE COUNTRY WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

and you're still browner than us, Anglocucks.

>3 votes from the British Antartic Territory
>3 votes from Western Sahara

kek

Ahmed, please.

Trump personally invited our leader over and yours begged to be seen and got fucking blanked. You're in no state whatsoever to be slinging shit.

>2 from the South Sandwich Islands
>"name":"British Indian Ocean Territory","code":"IO","signature_count":2

topper kek

He won't be too happy that half the country is trying to rip off the hand that is eventually supposed to feed you. You've been America's lapdog ever since you lost your empire, but now that Trump is your only chance for survival (and he fuckin knows it doesn't improve your leverage here) you will literally become America's human toilet bowl at best, LOL

BBC are pushing this shit as well, and strangely opened up the comments on it expecting the readers to tag along... here's the highest rate comments off that none story.

People have are right to protest Trump, he might get banned by popular opinion he happened the Mr Rape Guide Man member

Trump is an accused rapist

>Half the country

About 350,000 of those votes came from the UK and most of them are probably people voting a dozen times.

Are you so retarded that you believe everything at face value?

It absolutely improves our, already high, leverage in the EU. We can just reduce corporation tax and poach companies if we need to, it's not fucking difficult.

And if we're getting a great deal with the US, the EU will want a part of it. They either go through us or directly to the US. So far it seems like Trump would prefer to use the UK as an intermediary, as has historically been the case.

Why you are supporting the continuation of the EU I have no idea. But it's embarrassing.

This is good to see. I expect the comments section to be closed in the next 2 hours. I miss the days of comments sections everywhere.

The BBC are so fucking clueless and out of touch. It's laughable.

disqus.com/home/channel/newsviews/discussion/channel-newsviews/a_million_britons_sign_petition_saying_no_to_trump_state_visit/

They're protesting opposite the PMs house. I have to get through the area. Not looking forward to it...

I wish they'd all fuck off. They're not helping.

Lads I'm gonna be trapped by the 20000 anti-Trump protesters. Wat do?

Just go round.... 20,000 isn't many people.

>her majesty the queen

Vast majoeity of people who signed it dont even live in the uk tho.

It is on a tight street.

I doubt the queen even wants to see him. He was a creepy ass with Princess Diana after she got divorced because he wanted the Ultimate Trophy Wife.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/26/trump-i-could-have-nailed-princess-diana.html

1.3 million sounds like allot of butthurt mudslimes and some libtards

Here's a (you) back

If he isn't allowed in the country how is he supposed to swear fealty to the crown?

1.3m just shows how easily mainstream media manipulates and indoctrinates people.

Oh great, another petition that got signed by a load of wogs from Sudan and every other coon country around the wold.

That is without all the signatures from Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Savile, and Michael Jackson.

No need to worry OP, no-one with a brain in their head takes such petitions seriously and the government have already rejected it.

>mongoloid Brits

that's just the number of muslims with internet access

BBC are advertising it every 15 mins on the news coverage expect all zombie normies to line up to sign.

Also several protests are planned for tonight in the UK, a nice style attack on one of these would be so ironic

>evidently there are enough mongoloid Brits who will want to disrupt his visit

I'd say most people who signed aren't even British. Anyone can sign

>hey should we go vote
> should we bother to go to the ballot to be part of a legally binding decision
>no let's fill out this pointless meme poll instead
>it's the same thing i think

Charles is not his father, unfortunately. Besides, it will be William soon and he is vocally liberal.

Diana was a whore and she was not popular with the royal family, least of all with the Queen. And, as I said, the Queen was the one who issued the invitation.

>Charles and Trump

Charles literally said he wants his coronation to be a multi-faith (Islamic) ceremony instead of High Church Anglicanism.

If any royals likes trump, it will be the Queen and definitely Prince Philip.

Charles doesn't strike me as smart enough to have a fucking clue what he is talking about at any given moment. He probably just parrots whatever he heard earlier that day.

I'm guessing 600k Muslims 400k libshit woman and 300k fags.

Which street? Whitehall? 20,000 people on whitehall is fuck all.

Only 350,000 of them are from the UK. And yeh, most of them will be Muslims and the rest just general faggots.

And Oxford, Cambridge (faggy students, probably foreign) and Brighton (Hampstead-on-Sea)

I am with you, and I don't doubt that a large proportion if not a majority of Brits admire and support the new president. But it doesn't take many to cause a disruption (or something worse) and I worry that they will if we don't shut them down.

More than one third of the UK wants a similar Trump policy adopted here to ban Muslims from entering.

lol.......

Nah, Charlie boy is a bit of a fuck-up. He's very pro-muslim, and thinks Putin is a nazi.
His architectural stance is about his only, small, redeeming feature.
Duchess Bootface actually sounds quite based.

>tfw redpilled populace

feelsgoodman

The queen sent the invite, Theresa just relayed it. The queen also hated Diana you fool.

The Queen doesn't seem to have liked Diana, particularly after she started burning coal. And Phil the greek was probably more of a swordsman than Trump.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/a-quarter-of-the-british-public-support-donald-trumps-plan-to-ban-all-muslim-travel-and-immigration-a6766606.html

>No one mentions this though

Its almost like the Germans are trying to out cuck Sweden at this point.