Why did Canada elect such a fucking faggot?

Explain yourselves, leafs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weed.

Canada is tumblr the country
Tumblr fucking loves this guy

Basically, he won Quebec. The population is so dense out east that whoever Quebec and Ontario want tends to get elected. Liberals were struggling in Quebec while Harper was in power, but Trudeau's dad is from Montreal so in a way, it could be said that Nepotism got him elected.

/thread

>Weed
>Leftist.
>Women think he's cute

yea it was definatly weed

This too
>Speaks both languages
>French liked his father

refugees

Basically, if our government was representing a fair an equal voice for all Canadians, DUDE WEED would've never been elected.

However, due to the eastern provinces having the greatest amount of gibs, a large portion of Canadians move there, resulting in the west constantly getting shafted when it comes to any national policy.

Blame Ontario for such cuckoldry.

hahhahahahhaa thats what i came here to say.

Canada's largely peaceful and happy. How are things going down there?

What kind of a hate filled country has people shooting up places of worship

Certainly not in Trumps America

Good explanation and digits
Thanks, leaf

Women were allowed to vote for some reason and they picked this moron for us.

i read on fb some leftist complaining that he wasn't doing enough....... Trudeau's RACIST!

Better than the guy we just voted in.

He won Quebec mostly because we have tons of weed smoking manchildren who have the right to vote.

LOL at the Conservative snowflakes from Alberta thinking anyone cares what they think.

noods when?

He took a balanced budget deep into deficit, sold off all our gold, shut down our main oil site, and took bribes from the chinese.

That's just tip of the iceberg. The only reason things are going well is because Harper was in power longer than this fuckup.

it's pretty scary m8. Thinking about heading north. Sorry our dictator president got your mosque attacked.

leave then you cuck

So why are they not releasing the names or nationality of the two shooters??? Hiding something??

Because his daddy was prime Minister before him

It's mostly because of Ontario and Quebec. Quebec is basically a swing state, it was responsible for putting Harper in power, and now it put JT in power.

The fact is, that due to being sheltered by American power, Canadians are mostly faggots. Canucks have this disgusting smug superiority complex that isn't justified at all.

'Oh our free health care'. Go fuck yourself. I pay tens of thousands of dollars a year directly into health care, it's a goddam Ponzi scheme.

On top of that, Canada has a huge welfare setup that results in people on welfare voting for anyone that promises to continue the welfare payments.

Sounds like you need an electoral college

I'm thinking about it. I definitely will if he wins reelection.

Harper was so universally hated you couldve been a wooden post and still won against him.

>be nationalist white supremacist
>still love weed in moderation

Why does it have a to be a liberal argument reee

Why did USA elect orangutan? You had better option with Hillary.

Women.

He got less than 40% of the votes. It was such a shitty election it was incredible.

The American Left had spent the last eight years shitting on the people who didn't live in either affluent urban areas, or bottom of the barrel urban shitholes.

Our election system is set up such that California and New York do not get to determine who becomes president. By pissing on everyone in "flyby" states, they kind of sealed their own doom. Trump represented a sort of blind hope to the people who didn't know much about foreign or domestic policy, but knew that they didn't like Muzzies much.

Also memes.

Becuase our politics is strictly personal. We don't even vote on party lines we vote for whos personality we like the most and Harper didn't stand a chance against little potatoe.

Again, blame Ontario and the western part of Quebec, where the cucks and gibsmedat live (Montreal)

did you idiots at least get legal weed by now?

I thought french canadians absolutely hated his father.

Apart from the music this is real:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Canadians actually elected this guy.

>be a weed-in-moderation lover degenerated
>still fantasize with white supremacist nationalism

Fixed

If we just eliminated the right to vote while on welfare, we'd be better off.
This is coming from a man who was on OW for a year. I got into their training programs, got some help job hunting, and got back to work.
I saw some of the other people on the program though. Those people had ZERO fucking interest in getting off the dole. Listening to people talk about trying to figure out how to get on disability for the good money. It was fucking depressing.

Look here America! Let me explain something to you.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

Why don't you do the world a favor and off yourself. People who are willing to kill innocent people because they can go somewhere deserve to rot in their shitty country. Cunt