youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8
youtube.com/watch?v=KQy9iIxD4CI
youtube.com/watch?v=8CocQ2F3Gf4
youtube.com/watch?v=BqknPMiNhl8
youtube.com/watch?v=no-zhDWv2cU
youtube.com/watch?v=gherdHE_HDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i see this whore but where is idubbz

He's watching his work brew. So much more is happening on the anticipation!

This board is for 18+

Please leave.

Nice flag minesweeper

Whats the story on this?

>iDubbz attends this slutty youtube girl's "tour"
>Gets VIP ticket and meets her backstage
>Poses for a photo with her
>Says: "Say Nigger"

>She posts a video crying about it
>Get's caught saying nigger a fuck ton of times
>Her channel is fucked
>A content cop video is expected (like how Leafy's channel got killed)

>Tana tweets and continues to make videos crying and making money about how iDubbz is bullying her
>iDubbz has been silent
>Waiting
>Watching his work unfold

>Tana is fucked

it started before that
Tana originally tweeted something about idubbbz back in december complaining that he says the word retard and nigger in his videos and that he has too many subs or somethin. i think there was more than one tweet too but idk
all that prompted idubbbz to actually go to her VIP meeting in the first place and say nigger

Amazing.
I didnt follow up on the leafy video, did it actually harm his channel that much?

Kill yourself, underage fag.

Wow great. Why is this on Sup Forums?

thats what happens to stupid people trying to fuck over intelligent people

Yeah, she's crying about how she doesn't understand what she's done to deserve all this "bullying" from him.

When she's been poking the beast for months, and prompted the visit. Now she knows that he can talk back, she's terrified. The fear of what he could do is doing 10x more than iDubbz coming straight out with content.

All the while Tana is raking in as many dollars from crying as possible while she can.

Politics and "news".

E-celebs and youtube are modern day news pundits for millennials. Buckle up, gramps.

its more interesting than all the shill, CTR, and cuck shit that is 60% of this board.

It destroyed his career.

i have to agree and that makes me very sad

and I should give a shit about any of the mentioned people... why?

according to the rough estimate it's about 1000 bux per 1 million views. In the last month from newest videos alone (not including older videos getting vies on top of it) he's got about 11 million. That's roughly $11,000

Leafy is doing a-okay. Just let that sink it.

Noone has posted the video yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=edYZl3Rk5SE

It's fucking hilarious

>Go on idubbbz channel
>all these little girls and faggot boys calling him racist
>all idubbbz fans are replying 'nigger' to trigger them

post the video, the fuck is the point of this thread

Now I only have two questions. One, so who is she? Two, so who is "iDubbz"?

I don't know who half these retards are. Funny how people think following celebrities is stupid yet give shit about "YouTube personalities" like this.

>we are a family

What is a content cop video?

idubbbz on leafy
youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8
youtube.com/watch?v=KQy9iIxD4CI

Tana Monjew crying
youtube.com/watch?v=8CocQ2F3Gf4

Tana Monjew on idubbbz
youtube.com/watch?v=edYZl3Rk5SE

a video explaining everything
youtube.com/watch?v=BqknPMiNhl8

idubbbz video on her
coming soon

>all these fucking 80 year olds who dont know our guy iDubzzz or who get angry at e-celeb

Fuck off back to reddt; Youtube is our guy and redpilling normies on the reg.

thanks idubbz

As much as I know that iDubbbz probably did this to prove a point in his future Content Cop, this thread is fucking cancer and you should end your life

>this thread

Please give me one good reason why any of us should care about this irrelevant whore and why is it on Sup Forums to begin with?

holy fuck how can anyone genuinely care about this garbage.
Delete this thread

Go back to Sup Forums

>
the thread was about to die then you reply making it last longer

congratz, proud of you

what r u fukn gay?

There's three B's, not two.

I've seen the Leafy vidoes but looking at the vids about the bitch

>48 mins
>25 mins
>15 mins

whooooo the FUCK cares about this bullshit this much

Idubbz is definitely ourguy. Highly intelligent, red pilled, slightly autistic and doesn't give a fuck about what other people think because he knows the world is doomed.

A series IDubbbz has where he picks a Youtuber/Youtube genre and "polices" it by mocking and criticizing them and eventually ruining their career.

He only has a couple because ruining a Youtuber's career is usually a bad thing to do, but some people deserve it.

the last one is the only one worth watching because it explains everything.

the other 2 are there to cringe, i haven't even watched them just certain parts

did you fags know that idub is apparently a serb or something from this parts, his last name is a serb lastname, I forgot what it was, all I know when it was posted that it's definitely serbian

Literally this. Despite the fact that iDubbbz acts like a retard most of the time he is actually one of the smartest youtubers out there.

>red pilled
he's dating some kind of lolrandomXD arab/Indian leaf bitch
>slightly autistic
no

>Idubbz is definitely ourguy
He's just like Jontron, a moderate guy who likes to call retarded shit on both sides out.

His surname is Carter, nothing Slavic about it.

Quit shilling literal whos.

YouTube and Reddit need to leave.

>His surname is Carter, nothing Slavic about it.

it's not carter, someone found his real last name

And no good reason was given

Shit we don't even get a Content Cop, just an underage faggot expecting a youtube video that will never come.

Some old conspiracy theories say his surname is Kovic because his brother supposedly called him like that in an old ass stream. It would be rather weird if your own brother calls you out in a game by your surname though. He is credited as Ian Carter pretty much everywhere, even in interviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=no-zhDWv2cU
is she /ourgirl/?

Both of these faggots combined dont have half the subscribers that Pewdiepie has

Fuck off loser e celebs, only the best is allowed on Sup Forums

>It would be rather weird if your own brother calls you out in a game by your surname though.

actually that's quite popular here in serbia, half of the nicknames are just lastnames, especially if they are short like Kovic, and you know it's a serb name because it ends in 'vic', and not croatian

wow sure showed me.

you clearly don't like this thread, yet you continue to bump it like a retard

It made me unsub. I liked him until idubbz pointed out all of his flaws and instead of fixing himself, Leafy feigned self pity and even claimed to leave YouTube for a bit only to upload another shit talking video 2 days later.

It's normal to get called by your surname in a lot of places, I get this too because of my unusual name. But it makes no sense to get this by your own brother. Plus, he gets credited as Ian Carter pretty much everywhere.

If Kovic is his real name then he's probably hiding it for privacy reasons. I sincerely doubt it though, there are a lot of things pointing to the name being Carter.

Based anti racist Idubbbz! Idubbbz based demolisher of white supremacy! BASED BASED :D:DD:D::DD:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I listened to a podcast where someone who knew the leafy cunt talked about how he earns $15,000 a month still, but that was down from previously earning $250,000 a month. I'd personally be happy with $15,000, but you have to imagine how much it hurts.

ethan makes him his bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=gherdHE_HDo

The only retard here is you kiddo.
You literally care so much about youtube celebs you come and make a thread on Sup Forums.
Do you even realize how retarded this is?

VIDEO GAMES

the second most subscribed person on youtube doesn't come close to Pew-Jewsmustdie-Pie either

>make a thread on Sup Forums.
I'm not OP, Do you even know how IDs work?

fucking retard.

I actually orgasm when I see liberals getting triggered. Does that make me psychologically disturbed? Or am I justified for feeling this way? Either way, I don't give a shit. Please continue whinging you liberal zombies. I want to cum repeatedly.

Do you have ADHD?

if its standard e celeb bullshit why waste that much time?

>making youtube videos
>career

kek, that's not a career NEET

but i saged

People should know youtube is a fleeting thing.

I have a crying fetish so that 50 min video is gold

we all have limited time on this earth

if you wanna waste yours watching this drivel then by all means, but don't get defensive about it

>if you wanna waste yours
>he said
>on Sup Forums

really nigger?

WTF does this bitch do, what is her talent. AT least jacob sartorious puts out music.

Tana is my sisters name, so this whole thread is trippy.
It's really an uncommon name.

these high view e celebs are the softest targets, there is no fucking softer target.

this isn't politics you fucking mongs. all of you, youtube internet celebrity worshiping fucks should be gassed for fucks sake. you're literally fucking pathetically sad

Because he said nigger.

You are on the wrong board

Go fuck yourself leaf, You can't say shit about being at the "wrong board" when you have probably posted several cuck threads by now.
Fuck off faggot.

Go suck a muzzie cock faggot

This is great and all but you're on the wrong board. May I recommend ?

ye it is pretty nice 2bh.

jews disgust me tho so i cant fap to it

Who's Idubbz and why should we care?

>idubbbz channel
This entire thread is what is wrong with Western Civilization.

THANK YOU FOR THE RUNDOWN bongbro

>Get's caught saying nigger a fuck ton of times
source of that?

lots of underage queers post retarded shit about youtube people