Well, Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself? Would you really want to ban Jesus?

Well, Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself? Would you really want to ban Jesus?

Yes

Absolutely

Israel isn't on the list

Jesus lives in New York and trolls the Shia La Barf cam

What has Jesus done for us lately? Nothing. On the other hand...

I can smell your cunt from here OP.

Yes.

1) It is by country, not religion.
2) Both Nazareth and Jerusalem are in Israel which is not on the list.

3) OP is a massive faggot.

Wasnt he a Jew? Right from our-greatest-ally-landia?

Jesus wasn't from any of the countries listed.

I don't see a problem with this. Jesus can help his own people, we can help ours.

You forgot
>fuck Jesus

But jesus would be near Israel? Are they banned?

Pulled this gem from an acquaintance on Jewbook.
Critical thinking skills are lost on many on the left.

Pretty fucking crappy messiah if he couldn't magic his way out of airport security.

>Jesus Christ
>Wanting to come to America

Jesus did what we ask of all Muslims when we say get the fuck out and stay out, he tried to fix his home.

Is this support for a Jewish ban?

I would ban Jesus if he was Muslim. But he was not.

>Jesus would be banned because of security measures we have for Islam, which didn't exist until 600 years post Jesus death
Fucking liberals

I thought Jesus was black?

#staywoke

What If Jesus was a Palestinian and Netanyahu built his wall?

Fucking kike, get out and stay out.

Stop blocking out these faggots names.

Jesus didn't run away from his problems.

>Jesus
>of color
I mean I'm agnostic so I don't give a fuck but could they at least get their facts straight?

ban the Jews too then

Jesus was a Jew. So yes.

his passport would say Jerusalem not isreal but still, not on the list.

Be pretty happy to ban all Jews. If Jesus was collateral damage, no biggie. He's the fucking Son of God, for fuck's sake. He'll be OKay.

It's innocent people I'm somewhat concerned about.

Now, could you run along and be retarded somewhere else? kty

>demoshits turn into giant russophobes
>democraps suddenly respect the CIA and believe what it says
>democunts suddenly don't mind bombing random brown countries around the world, so long as we let them come here
>demoplebs now love jesus

>Separation of Church and State is bad when it hurts my feelings

Jesus Christ every time I come here I just get more and more convinced that liberals are literally retarded.

She should read the Grand Inquisitor

Jesus terrorized the jews in the temple with a whip. So the ban works.

"Of colour" how I hate that phrase. Like everyone who isn't European is simply a shade of brown and must be treated as a rare flower because of it.

The Book of Mormon says Jesus will come back to America anyway.

Bruh.... speak the truth!

Remember the story of Mary and Joseph searching for shelter, and then the Innkeeper saying that they're full but they can sleep in the barn if they want to, and Mary and Joseph were more than thankful for it?

I don't remember the innkeeper being portrayed as the bad guy, he was simply a guy who did all he could.

If only refugees could behave like Mary and Joseph; be thankful for what they're being offered. Not chimp around and shit on the walls like they're doing now.

oy vey how dare you imply Jerusalem and Israel are not one and the same? lemme call my pal Soros real quick, you're getting 50000 new refugees by dinner time

He was an Israeli, Trump didn't ban Jews.

>implying Jesus would be a rapefugee trying to score gibs in America
Come on. Don't act like Canada.

White is the rarest skin color of all.

Heresy.

*tips fedora to you* Nice one fellow Redditor!

>The book of Mormon

Fuck off Mitt Romney

Jesus was from Jerusalem, which resides in Israel. We have no travel ban on Israel.

Also,
>and of color

Lol no

God himself would get turned away at the checkpoint if he couldn't prove citizenship or didn't have a visa.

last time I checked the ban didnt extend to Israel and Palestine, Jesus would be good to go

>Book of Mormon
Written by a literal conman. You know the religion is bullshit when the rules are that the leaders get to fuck everyone.

Jesus and the people in that area where white before they where genocided by the sand niggers.

>jesus came from one of the countries on the list

Did you answer?

The most ironic thing about Jesus is that he never existed fairy tale faggots.

The only jesus that exist is the one from the stream

Jésùs having trouble crossing the border.

>strawmanning everybody as "Christians"
>comparing thousands of years ago to current year
>Jesus WUZ BLACK
cuckolded white liberal confirmed

Not an arguement.

Also, Jesus is coming on a cloud, he doesn't fly coach.

> Banning Jews
Didn't know the travel ban extended to Israel.

No. They were sand jews, looked like a lighter less mongoly arab. The white jesus myth was necessary for the crusades, cant ask people to kill guys that look like the holy figure your killing for.

But there isn't a ban on Israel

Except Jesus wasn't a Muslim.

jesus was a terrorist who destroyed the roman empire, he should have been drawn and quartered instead of the merciful death he was given

He was jew, israel isn't in the list.

>Jesus wasn't a Muslim

No. He was something far more evil and disgusting.

EVERYONE STOP NOW JESUS NEVER EXISTED HE WAS NOTHING NEITHER CHRISTIAN, JEW NOR ISLAMIC

ITS JUST A FANTASY STORY

Quality post

Man, I'm not a christfag in any sense but this patronizing liberal "let me tell you actual Christians what Christianity is all about" bullshit is triggering me.

Literally who do they think they're going to fool with this shit? The audacity of these progressive-cum-pseudocuckservatives is maddening

I've considered mentioning how the list was compiled under the Obama administration and that issuing visas to people from these countries was temporarily stopped by Obama, but I don't know if it would actually do any good.

You Rage You Lose, pic related

This is fucking retarded. THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN YOU INSUFFERABLE FUCKING MORONS.

It's extreme vetting of those who were in the air at the time of the order (only 109 were actually detained) and all of them were let go and admitted. If Trump wanted to ban all muslims, he'd add Saudi Arabia, India, and a dozen other countries to the list that migrate in much greater numbers to the US. Everyone who is still pushing this bullshit narrative is a fucking shill who needs to have their head examined. Kindly, go fuck yourself.

jesus would be given a high ranking position in the federal reserve, a bank, a record company or the media because he an israeli jew

*sniffs air*
I myself cannot. You're wearing Evian skin cream, and you sometimes wear Palm D'terre. But not today...

Jesus dindu nuffin

Jesus wouldn't abandon his people and flee to another country.

>Written by a conman

Whitest religion on the planet, guess it worked out there.

He wasn't a Muslim, not all Middle Easterners are Muslim, Chritians and Jews have not been denied entry I WILL PERSONALLY REMOVE ALL SARACENS IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE MORE TIME

>tfw my town is 100% white
>tfw i'm 19 and already married

I'll take it!

>crucifixion
>merciful
What do you think happens when someone is crucified?

Then why is there an exemption for Christians?

Atheists really make convincing arguments about a religion they hate and have no knowledge in.

That's probably Amish / Mennonites. Mormons proselytize to AfricansAsians, etc

>Muslim immigration ban
>Jesus would be banned for being Christian

I'm glad to see it's day 10 of Trump's presidency and these people are still retarded.

>implying God has any time for non-believers

The ones that get me are the ones that say they're Christian and then defend both Jews and Muslims.

>AfricansAsians
>Africans, Asians

it's not a muslim ban

can you even into geography OP?

You assume he would come as an immigrant when in reality, as the angel said,
>He will return the same way he had left this world

Okay so OP is a faggot, but let's imagine what would happen if Israel was on the ban list, how long until we got invaded by the rest of the world for being Nazi Germany 2.0

But Jesus was a kike?
And Nazareth is in Israel which isn't on the ban-list?
???

Why would Jesus want to leave the Roman Empire?

He didn't, though. Arabs have a lot of nigger and mongol blood mixed in

Jews kind of disliked him for fliping their shit.

Stupid libtard thinks the ban is for the entire Middle East/all Middle Easterns. Also, Jesus is a Jew, so the ban doesn't apply to him.

Checkmate.

dumb frogposter

Jesus would show his isreali passport and then turn obamas flint shit water into real normal water and then walk on it not that the left cares about americans having water to drink. But fuck as long as muslim sunnis and shialaboofs have a new country for thier autistic holy turf war it's all g right.

No, Jesus would be welcomed in with open arms and reparations because he's a JEW

>le christianity destroyed roman empire meme

But Jesus was white.

Give me a link to that post OP so I can politely tell them why they are wrong

>*sniffs air*
FUCKING REDDIT LEAVE

J-Jesus was black!

Jesus was white

Yes. The last thing this country needs is another rabble rousing lunatic ethnocentrist who thinks he is God.