Can someone red pill me on life?

Can someone red pill me on life?

>If we live only once, we only have one time-line.

>What are the best time-lines to go down?

>How do you figure out what your life's work should be?

>Is this whole thing a big joke? Have I been thrown into this system from birth, like cattle destined for slaughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BU5kFYNdJ-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone must know a bit about life?

Who is /wise/ in here???

Just do what you want, because a pirate is free, you are a pirate.

Death is the only way through. Kill yourself OP.

Is it all a game? What are the points? Money? Experience? Skills? Love?

Are you alright bro?

It is whatever you want it to be, if you want to sail around the world you can, if you want to become the president you can, if you want to waste it thinking about it you can.

Not constructive: thats time-line termination. I want a longer time-line if anything, its a shame we age so quickly.

If we didn't age, nothing would get done

Why would you want to live more in this shithole controlled by Jews.

Yeah sure, but people have generally walked down most paths in the past. I want some understanding based on the evidence and testimony.

>"wise man learns from his mistakes, smart man from the mistakes of others."

>red pill me on life?
>timelines, life's work

that's about 200 books too early
but you (yourself) should have some sort of dream you want to achieve before you die

Im living hand to mouth at the bottom of the barrel in the service sector. I mostly work sleep and shitpost. Occasionaly I waste my entire weeks wages on alcohol and drugs.

I have some friends but I have become a recluse due to constant fatigue. Shitposting here has jaded me to the point where I am asking the very same people for advice on life.

>If we live only once, we only have one time-line.
We live this life once. Our mindstream continues it's course. Unless you have other beliefs of course.

>What are the best time-lines to go down?
Please elaborate? I don't get what you mean.

>How do you figure out what your life's work should be?
First about, removing all the masks put over you. Society implants things over you creating a fake self, forcing you to believe that you should do this, that this is bad, etc.

Ask yourself why are you doing this, when did you first wanted to do or become this, is due to an external pressure?

If you care about what society thinks about you (like money status, etc) you are screwed. That is not a meme.

>Is this whole thing a big joke? Have I been thrown into this system from birth, like cattle destined for slaughter?
Sorta. Humans' ego makes them believe that they are special and that them being here right now is some divine plan. The more you control your ego, the more free you"ll be from expectations that would hurt you. This doesn't means inaction, self hating or the like. Just understand that we are not so special. We are just one grain of sand in the big universe and our time limited. That helps to rethink what our priorities are.

Life is too short and too complicated to spend worrying about. Just do your best.

In the past, men walked the path of their fathers. Because that's uncommon now, it leaves a lot of young men lost and confused trying to find their own path.

i know that feel man

your life's work will be what you enjoy, are passionate about and have skills in

Youre saying I should read more?

I dont read enough(chan garbage is so easy to digest compared to hard literature). That is an easy goal to start with.

It goes on

Thanks for the content.

to elaborate.

I what ambitions should i set or what are examples of lives well lived.

like what is the BEST lifestyle to lead? With the best outcomes and most morally/logically consistent?

Do you really think so?

I should think about where these things truly overlay. Helps to realise what is more feasible.

Confirmed lack of father figure

>like what is the BEST lifestyle to lead?

youtube.com/watch?v=BU5kFYNdJ-w

Just kidding. I think anything you do in life will be okay as long as you have a happy family.

There is no best life style imo. That is relative. So are ambitions.

There are harmful ones, to be avoided yes. But not a best one.

The best one would be the best suited for you. After removing layers and layers of things that confuse us.

Nowadays we are heavily confused due to mass media and the urban culture (which is pretty different from other eras). Back in the day a stronger family unit and less brain bombing and useless distractions helped more to set our path. Wheter we accept it or not we live in an age of decadence.

You can get inspired, but don't make yourself believe by force that life must be lived in only one way. Not in this chaotic era for sure.

Look what is essential. What has a meaning for you. Is better to be a happy and painter, librarian, mechanic, father of family, etc if it's your thing than to join, say, the diplomatic service, or becoming a lawyer or something that is not your nature just for money or things that the time takes away (unless you want that, that's another thing).

Ancient wise lsd shroom dmt warrior throwing advice at you in 3..2..1..

1. There is no such thing as a timeline. You can measure change in this reality but reality is completely useless, just a bunch of atoms and molecules. Don't fall for the blue pill, nothing here is real except for you and other living things.

2. The best timeline to go down is your own, because you start life alone and end it alone. No one on the planet can tell you how it begins and ends for you because it's all up to you. Your timeline is freewill so make the best of it, it's all you can do. But my opinion? Do something that makes you money but lets you maintain your hobbies. Family gives you purpose to life as well.

3. Your life's work is nothing but a way to die easily. Your ego is tied to earth but your awareness is not. Your ego does not want to die unless it is fulfilled. So, to figure your life's work out, see what satisfies your ego. If making acclaimed music is what makes you feel like you could "die right now" then it's your life's work

4. No you are not. Man is not "rational animal". You have a purpose and you have awareness to use to create. Your purpose on this world is to create, which is what no other beings can do besides humans. Don't fall for the other blue pill. Atheism and nihilism are a different form of the blue pill, designed to keep your spirituality turned off to keep you from your full potential. Recognize a higher power gave you abilities and use them. Peace out

Meditation holds the answers to not only these questions, but all of them you could ever ask.

Meditate at least 40 minutes per day. 20 when you wake up, and 20 before bed. Add more time as you please. You will notice the changes. Yoga is like a meditation enhancer as well. Go buy a yoga dvd.

Thank you all based anons for your inputs

>If we live only once

Everyone in this thread was dead before they were conceived. You stopped being dead and became alive.

Stop worrying about this.

But we likely do only have one life. Just because you were non existant before it does not imply you will ever be alive again after normal death.

Haha, no you misunderstand, you, YOU, will die.
You will then live again. You won't be YOU though.

YOU will live only once but that doesn't matter because you will live again.

So reincarnation?
I cant gamble that I will be telecast into another brain after I am dead.

We live THIS life once.

We create this "story" where we landed from birth and assume it to be our true self.

Think about all that "makes" you. Your name, your preferences, your appeareance... all is accidental. Suppose you prefer oranges over apples. That's accidental. Even if genetic, it's an accident.

Soul existing or not, clearly our "soul" or self can't be those peels. Those limit, define a "being" but are accidental. Suppose you have an accident and now you have a scar. The scar now will remain there until you die. But, is it really a part of you? It was imprinted due to a outsider element, you weren't born with it.

Why were you born here and in this form, that's another story. But THIS lfe, this "identity" is only once.

You should sacrifice yourself for the elit.. i mean for your people and honor.

Life is simple. Be of service to others. Build relationships with friends and family. Find something that brings you happiness. Be productive.

First off, based kiwi.
I was really fucking depressed a while back. Felt like a failure and couldn't seem to get out of it.
What really restored my faith in humanity was a random stranger on what is considered to be one of the worst places on the net just asking me if I was okay, and offering kind words.
So yeah, good on you bro.

And to OP, there is no real purpose to anything but that which you make. Cliched I know, but in my case I'm a 31yo from a good family, successful siblings and for some reason just couldn't find that "thing" to make me want to keep at it.
I think we get to a stage where our critical mind deconstructs the comforting illusions that we are raised to hold to be real.
It's like being too "redpilled"
I would suggest that you invest yourself in a few cheap hobbies, go out and see that others can create joy in what many might not.
Through that, you yourself might pick something up.
Try a new language, set aside some shekels for a cheap intro course.
Maybe buy an old bike, motorbike or car if your funds permit and start fixing it up.
Book a tour as though you were a tourist in your own town.
There are lots of little groups of people doing all manner of things to distract them from the crushing meaninglessness of our existence. You just have to find an engaging enough distraction yourself.

Sorry for the novel.
Hope you find some joy in your life bro.
All the best.

>We live this life once.
We only live this life, there aren't other ones later on, there's no such thing as a 'mindstream'.

>implying anyone on here has left their bedroom

Depression hit me like a ton of bricks when, at 29, the girl I wanted to marry decided to break up with me because she didn't want children or a traditional marriage.
I'm still feeling the emptiness from that. I hope I find a redpilled pro-Trump girl to make white babies with.

Haha same thing as what happened to me.
Though it was because I started to fall into more and more negative thought patterns.
And at the risk of being called a race traitor, I'm really starting to develop a love for redpilled darkies.
I think it's the sheer strength of rationality that it must take to choose not to buy into the victim mentality.
In anycase, I hope you feel better soon user.
Just buy yourself a few new outfits, get a new haircut and join a random hobby group that interests you.
No waifu is gonna be ideally redpilled so just slowly drip feed her truth bombs and you'll find your girl.

Been on a few dates with a nice girl already.
It's definitely helping.
There were about 2 weeks where I was seriously depressed and had planned out various ways I could kill myself without it looking like a suicide (unbuckle my seatbelt on the freeway and then smash into a concrete barrier at high speed, or "accidentally" poison myself as I work in a chemistry lab)