i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg
>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan30
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military, tiger forces, takes pictures for /sg/
His story here >2 SAA soldiers executed by IS in Palmyra
>Syrian opposition rumors regarding Assad’s health prove false
>SAA 6km from Albab
>30+ IS terrorists killd in DeZ today in airstrikes
>SAA repelled IS attack on its position around T4 airbase
>SAA full control of Wadi Barada, 3500 militants granted amnesty, the rest- bussed to Idlib
>Workers sent to fix al-Fijeh Springs and restore the water supply to 5m people
>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and formes Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)
>US airstrike kills 40 including 10 civilians in Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-rebels-reconcile-government-drop-weapons-daraa-province/
youtube.com/watch?v=9dWPCRd2SWc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/IzatCharkatli/status/825790342234570755
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-makes-fresh-gains-near-t4-airbase-map-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=8VzPiffZAsc
almasdarnews.com/article/two-syrian-army-soldiers-executed-by-isis-in-palmyra/
youtube.com/watch?v=YqCKKkGmXzE&t=
armyrecognition.com/weapons_defence_industry_military_technology_uk/analysis_russian_afganit_active_protection_system_is_able_to_intercept_uranium_tank_ammunition_tass_11012163.html
twitter.com/kasimf/status/825759620077608960?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
philstar.com/headlines/2016/11/05/1639580/fil-am-widow-soros-tagged-anti-rody-us-moves
youtube.com/watch?v=givmvBH8PQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

S O O N
O
O
N

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y

The Face of American Regime Change
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Soldier met family after 5 years
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss

>Assad visits monastery for Christmas
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>The Lies of Syria
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

xth for Assad is a crypto-kike

Bread

more G A I N Z when?

Radar Satellite! Can raid and sat.

How fucking cool is a satellite that can 'see' under camouflage nets?

Singapore and India are buying our sats.

>Bruh everyone who lusts everything about tanks already knows Trophy. How was the success rate of this system in the real world? Heard it can't be spoofed by erratic flight and dummies.
...I have no clue, but it sounds awesome!

Hundreds of rebels reconcile with the government, drop their weapons in Dara’a province

>Dara'a, Syria - Over 600 people including 280 armed rebels turned themselves in to the Syrian authorities making use of the government's amnesty offer in Dara'a province.

>The reconciliation took place in the town of Ghabaghib as most of the reconcilers are displaced residents of the town. This settlement comes at a time when an increasing number of towns are negotiating with the government regarding reconciliation.

>A source revealed that such a process may include the entire Dara'a region including the provincial capital. Noticeably, Syria's southern fronts have been dormant for most of the past year only occasionally interrupted by a failed rebel offensive targeting the abandoned base near Ibta'.

almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-rebels-reconcile-government-drop-weapons-daraa-province/

>JIHAD OR DEATH! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER! DEATH TO SHIAS!

Moderate beheaders are just a bad joke

Hezbollah sure raped everyone in that one.

Reposting video of SAA (And friends) Near Ali-baba
youtube.com/watch?v=9dWPCRd2SWc&feature=youtu.be

So, now instead of shooting one missile hezbollah has to shoot two with a 1 second gap and run for their lifes. Thanks jews.

>After securing Damascus's water supply, the SAA's next strategic priority will be to secure Aleppo's water supply (circled in red).

twitter.com/IzatCharkatli/status/825790342234570755

guys which table looks better? black top with white stand or white top with black stand?

I think they will go for it only after al-bab is either liberated or under siege

What did they mean by this?

Tanks are mostly useless in modern warfare. see how many MKs Hiz cooked off with simple Kornets in Lebanon.
Also don't tell the goyim but less than 10% of all tanks have Trophy installed because it's too expensive, and Russia already has some counter measures to defeat it (dummy rounds etc).

N O W

Syrian Army makes fresh gains near T4 Airbase [Map + Video]

>The Syrian Army, backed by allied forces, managed, this morning, to expand its control on territories located to the southeast of the T Pumping Station following fierce battles with the Islamic State.

>Dozens of ISIS fighters have been reported killed and injured as a result of the Army offensive which was supported by heavy airstrikes and artillery shelling

>More advance was also achieved to the northeast of the Station as government troops inch closer to Jahhar crossroad.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-makes-fresh-gains-near-t4-airbase-map-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=8VzPiffZAsc

Hezbollah and republican guard already started the advance eastwards.

SAA soldiers executed by IS in Palmyra
Link pls?
Where they arrested back when ISIS retook Palmyra or more recently?

its most likely that the SAA will be at Al-Bab in mid of February

>So, now instead of shooting one missile hezbollah has to shoot two with a 1 second gap and run for their lifes. Thanks jews.
I'd like to introduce you to our next project! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...D

The Arrow! Partially funded by the United States, it intercepts long-range ballistic missiles!

David’s Sling! It intercepts medium-range rockets and cruise missiles!

And the Iron Dome! Which has intercepted hundreds of Katyusha rockets fired from the Gaza Strip in recent years.

Shieeeet, your secret is safe with me, merchant.

Well Czechs were pretty active with the response to the Balcan route last years when hundreds of people went to volunteer in Hungary, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Slovenia but since the "moderate rebels" meme is no longer viable and people got pretty redpilled about what is going on in Syria they are not willing to march in winter for the city that has fallen and both of the sides of the conflict use questionable tactics to say the least.
Basically the liberals did what they could to help those in need as they were passing by but Czechs are pretty based and keep to themselves. They wont march over half of Europe for some questionable PR stunt.

neat
thanks Colobian bro

I was referring to countering the merkavas new system (with ATGM) when you start bullying your way into Lebanon again.

Sounds like you're supervillains with secret superweapons living in a remote base, surrounded by wild savages..
Oh, wait.

ISIS has executed two Syrian Army soldiers in Palmyra, activists on the ground have claimed.

This came as reports emerged that nine Syrian Army soldiers were captured by ISIS in eastern Homs countryside, close to Palmyra, only last week.

“The group on Saturday executed two of the imprisoned soldiers,” local media activist Armo al-Hussein told ARA News.

The executions took place in the ancient Roman Ampitheatre, with the soldiers killed by firing squad.

“ISIS will most likely execute the rest of the captives as well, but aims to do so separately to continue its pressure on the Syrian Army, especially with the continued clashes in villages and town between Homs and Palmyra,” al-Hussein said.

almasdarnews.com/article/two-syrian-army-soldiers-executed-by-isis-in-palmyra/

Jewish autism,

Good morning, /sg/. Had a discussion with my professor about the future of souria, whether or not balkzanization could be an option.

Every academic I've met here at school is opposed to al-assad because of human rights violations but I keep trying to argue for allah bashar souria o bas.

How can you explain to people Assad is the best choice for the future moving forward? I really think for stability he is the only one we can have in power; besides, everyone is dictator in the middle east who oppresses some minority, and that's not great, just reality from Kurds in Iran to Shia in SA to Berber in Morocco.

Just need help formulating the logical argument normies can take for supporting the true leader of souria. long live bashar.

>Russia already has some counter measures to defeat it (dummy rounds etc).
Proper armies don't really need special countermeasures to defeat that trophy, because an MBT round cannot be stopped by it. Proper MBTs can't be taken out by ATGMs anyway.

I doubt they're useless, if they were, we'd cut down on using tanks. But hey, we'd figure something out. We're good at that.

Good thing they didn't behead them.
A bullet to the head is far more humane.

Black looks classy/classic and takes longer to be dirty. Can't go wrong with white either as it looks way more proper and has the ambience of organization.

I'd personally go for black.

Aren't you guys trying to develop it to further the tech? Read somewhere you Jews are upping the tech as in 1 system can protect more tanks instead of the tank itself and perhaps in the future, it can defeat tank and artillery shells as well.

Show them what the """"moderates"""" and other rats does to civilians/captured soldiers. Videos and such. It's the only redpill senpai.

Black one. White one stains too easy.

>Sounds like you're supervillains with secret superweapons living in a remote base, surrounded by wild savages..
>Oh, wait.
You're going to love our next exhibit!

This, is a motherfucking unmanned vehicle. It has motherfucking guns, motherfucking sensors, and motherfucking cameras. It can be programmed with a course or it can be driven from an hour away!

The """"""""moderates""""""" are complete garbage, but they still (reasonably/justifiably) believe that the original secular opposition was poisoned when Assad released jihadi prisonerers. It's just seems the redpill is harder to take for them. Why do we overlook human rights violations? I'm trying to redpill as many as possible on this at least in my class but everyone thinks assad is a despot who personally barrel bombs children. And do we know how often barrel bombs are used?

Have you mentioned the rebels ideology of sharia law and genociding anyone that isn't sunni? Try finding out what they want. Assad is the lesser evil.

What you are showing on your picture is Arrow 2 not Arrow, merchant friend. And to be honest it is quite outdated with its 50-150km range.

Well fuck - thanks.
So many activists on the ground..

Fuck. You have to be destroyed from within.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqCKKkGmXzE&t=
The new "police" in Jarablus.
"Allahu Ackbar", "long live Turkey" and "long live Erdogan".

Hush, you, I'm trying to masturbate.

>Aren't you guys trying to develop it to further the tech? Read somewhere you Jews are upping the tech as in 1 system can protect more tanks instead of the tank itself and perhaps in the future, it can defeat tank and artillery shells as well.
Probably. If it's currently as easy to defeat as the other posters are saying, we're probably scrambling to upgrade.

I didn't know there was a difference...

Our terrorist-identifier systems are the best in the world, that's why we're the experts all the other countries come to for anti-terrorist training and programs. It's our area of expertise, and we have so much practice...

That is how I approach the argument, that Assad is now the lesser of many evils. He is no saint, but he is better than the (((opposition))) backed by the west. However, they argue that Assad kills minorities and does not care about Sunnis, which I think is at least partially true. Coming from a neutral standpoint though, al-Assad is best choice. The rebels are complete Salafi and Wahabbi scum.

Also, Israelis, how do you all feel about Assad and ISIS? Heard the defense minster argue it was good to have ISIS separate you from Iran. Why do you cooperate with Sunni Monarchist dogs?

Wheel base looks vulnerable, shouldn't be too hard to render immovable.
Say hello to the blyatskis little friend.

Forget it senpai. You can't redpill people who claim they're "open-minded" especially university people. You were an outlier. I personally didn't care for this war until I saw a vid when these rats were pistoling the hell out of the rounded up soldiers one by one. A horror that stayed in my mind even after 6 years later.

>Have you mentioned the rebels ideology of sharia law

Westerners overlook this fact that's why they want more muh refugees. Sad!

i know i have seen some videos some bros sent me its shit hohols are attacking to make the thing go hot a lot of dead people from there side are sitting in no mans land.As for Donetsk its shit the past week the center was shelled randomly (most likely drunk solders) girl from there said she left for Rostov
>There was another user from the United States who wanted to communicate on
i messaged him he got me back a 2 weeks ago he is locked up whit some work have not seen him since

If this doesn't prove that Erdogan is imperialist jihadi-lover nothing does. This is just too fucking absurd

The problem with the various Active Protection Systems is not efficiency or meme counter-countermeasures but crazy friendly fire incidents. Because, y'know, firing high-speed frag rounds into your environment will seriously compromise the health of every nearby friendly unit up to other MBTs. So if you have APS then you either go full tank column or go home, because you can forget combined arms.

I've also been trying to argue in meme fashion that Mexico needs a Deuturte style autocrat to slaughter the gangs, but humans rights and trial and blah blah blah.

I will still work hard as a putin shill but I'm still waiting for my first paycheck. If I can convince a few people about the war then I've done some good.

>Also, Israelis, how do you all feel about Assad and ISIS? Heard the defense minster argue it was good to have ISIS separate you from Iran. Why do you cooperate with Sunni Monarchist dogs?
We're not happy with the amount of people getting killed, but we're technically still at war with Syria and we kind of detest ISIS.

>Fuck. You have to be destroyed from within.
What did he mean by this?

Well Arrow 1 is really old tb.h, most of your Arrow complexes are actually Arrow 2.

David Sling on other hand despite the autistic name is pretty good, almost a jewish analog of s300.

Technically still at war? Redpill me on the battle over water or whatever. I mean, is destablising Souria in the best interest of Israel? really trying to find the pulse on where Israel fits into the picture

Greater Israel through divide and conquer, goyim.

The Jewish claim to fame for their Trophy system is how it will not affect troops outside. That was their claim as to why it's superior to its Russian rival, ARENA.

You'll never get any Westerner to like Duterte as long as Soros continue to defy his rule. I personally vouch for the guy who I actively campaigned AGAINST last summer and who I now strongly support. Mexico indeed does need someone like him but a little more fürher-like.

>I will still work hard as a putin shill but I'm still waiting for my first paycheck.

Oh no... I don't think you read the fine print. We are to work for free for the rest of our lives. :^(

war got really boring

>its very weird for people to support some guy who gave him sort of jobs to do etc.

that video is literally arabs in a nutshell, they will sell everything for money.

Give examples of Assad´s Syria being secular, and give examples of the "moderate rebels" being nonexistent and the opposition is just filled with Al-qaeda linked groups. If that doesn´t satisfy them, give examples of what happened to Libya and Iraq after the US wanted to bring them "freedom". If they still persist, drop the redpill clusterbombs about the oil pipeline and it is all just a scheme by the Obama administration and NATO to take away a strategic ally from Russia and get access to build profitable oil pipelines through Syrian territory. Keep on going until you crack a whole in their echo chamber where the light of Bashar shines in.

I don't think it is. It's dubious at best. See, we had a pretty darn quiet border with them, even though we were at war. What happens when ISIS wins? Or Hezbollah, or Iran? (Whoops, sorry, redundancy.) We had a devil we knew, and now the whole place is in flux.

Water... yes, water is important. Syria used to have the Golan before the Six-Day War. They started cutting off our water coming from the Golan, so we attacked and took it.

>The Jewish claim to fame for their Trophy system is how it will not affect troops outside. That was their claim as to why it's superior to its Russian rival, ARENA.
Despite the fanboying, I don't really get military tech. How is Trophy superior to ARENA?

What does Sutlan Erdog what out of the conflict, what does Turkey want/dislike besides Ku*ds? Also I am only an hour away from the man who apparently organized to co*p.

Just the mere fact that your system won't shred nearby troops as opposed to what ARENA would do. At least that's what your guys claim.

Surely you aren't wrong but what they are doing can very easily be interpreted as treason. And rightfully so. But that's no surprise, islamists all over the world literally think Erdogan is another Muhammad, or at least another Abu Bakr

you are an hour away from him.

turkey doesnt really dislike kurds, just some groups within kurds.

sultan erdog wants to be a national hero by destroying ypg and ending kurd dreams.

Erdo is Turkey branch of Muslim Brotherhood. He wanted from Assad to share power with MB.

yeah abu bakr is the right word.

somehow all sunnis all around world love the guy. except salafists/wahabists i guess because its a power struggle between them and erdog now on who ll be the most influential over sunni arabs.

This is a good thing, yes.

I'm saddened that nobody acknowledged my Israeli endoscopy joke....

The rumor was his son or whatever got rich off of stolen Syrian oil back then.

True or nah, Turkos?

You are doing it wrong. Drop the "Assad dindu dun nuffin" argument, it is bullshit and only makes you look like a bigot retard... only that you are a pro-gov bigot retard while those guys are anti-gov bigot retards - congratulations for your sound disposition!

You must admit that Assad is a shit-tier despot, because he is. He is weak-handed, weak-willed, and obviously has no idea what he is doing. But hey, he is just a fucking eye doctor, he never asked for this shit! Noone in his position would have done better (well, he should have, but that's another can of worms).

Then shift for the moderate headchoppers. Yeah, they might have started with a secular rebellion, but they were the same cut as Assad: zero idea about what they should have done, and even less competence or common sense. It was a fucking retard fight down there, no wonder it ended up like this.

Once you lured your guys to this way of argument, you should have an easy time to drop the redpills. The overall feel what you try to sell them fits their narrative, and you can spin it either way as you see fit. Don't be afraid to agree with them and give them some leeway (you are probably not 100% right anyway), but always drive the debate back to some sort of middle point where you can pick up your side again.

assad was in hospital in lebanon
he will rip soon

>erdog needs money
when will this meme end.

No one thinks that except dumbshit turks.

If you think Erdog is 'loved' outside Turkey, you're completely out of touch.

arena is not in production and i think it will never be adopted on new tanks except on upgrades for the t 72 and t80 chase its a old system the koreans use it since the late 99s.
On there new universal platform there is some new system that at he moment was not demonstrated.
as for Trophy its more marketing that it wont harm solders. you have to tink about it in major army maneuvers rarely you have army flowing fute solders most of them are in apcs

i met shit load of foreigner arabs and middle asian turks and they all loved erdomeme, believed he was the best ruler earth ever provided for humanity.

Dude, sunni-islamist-shits all over the world hold Erdogan as the greatest figure after Muhammad and shahaba. That's a fact and you would know that if you had ever met any sunnis that aren't completely westernized/secular/whatever

jew have big noses because they lie .you are liar.

top kek

last time we fought together with our """"""""""""""""""""""""""""religion brothers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" they stabbed us in the back for anglos

ARENA should be in production in the future, should it not? Or was it Afganit APS? After all, they are putting radars on the new universal combat platform just to have that feature.

yeah "arabs" will sell their money even for the lowest bidder imho

>Assad kills minorities
Are you for real burgerbro? Assad is the patron saint of Syrian minorities. ISIS and Al-qaeda related militias sees anyone who doesn´t agree with their versoin of Sunni islam as kaffirs who should be genocided and gladly ethnically cleanse away yazidis just for the fun of it. Assad is secular and has the overwhelming support of the Christian, Shiite and Assyrian minorities, just to name a few. As an Alawite muslim, Assad is even a religious minority himself. The SAA is the army for everyone willing to stand as the bastion against Jihadism

religious Arabs- and that's the majority of them, by the way - love him (or loved him).
He showed them a model: A kind-of-rich, modern democracy with a healthy dose of Islam. That's what they wanted, too.

tell me neighbor, why cant you make a goverment without albanians?

yeah "arabs" will sell their money even for the lowest bidder imho

even in turkic middle asian countries hes seen as one of the best leaders ever etc.

Trips of truth. I'll do my best to provide examples of why the islamist opposition is garbage and need to provide fertile soil for souria. People really do agree with the analogy to Libya though, so I might try that approach more. Democracy does not work in these places and where it does like Tunisian and Moroccan parliaments, Islamist are elected. I just worry about the strategy of Trump. Pipeline meme is just a meme but I will try that too lol.

Defying Soros? Redpill me, pinoy. I have a really nice older Flip woman who works in our university buffet, she tells everyone she is my mom and people beleive her. She's the best and she was talking to me about how she was pumped for Duterte to fuck up the drug lords but now she has her reservations... told me to never ever visit because all my shit will be stolen right out of my bag. Sucks mane here I am shilling everyday to everyone and I can't even get some good boy points for ruskie tendies.

only an hour away from the compound. my middle east history professor is Turkish from Istanbul (last name saracoglu with the weird letters) and he's lefty but did not vote for clinton, he ""redpilled" me on the involvement of the west in fucking up the middle east but falls on the argument that it's about geopoltics when it comes to ISIS/Islamists, not the religion itself.. I really just have a problem with fundementalism and wahhabis/salafis. but yes, an hour away. hows crushing the kurds going? didn't know he was MB.

i will shift the argument based hungary by not shilling for assad and moving onto how rebels are shit. will sell the narrative for putin tendies

fake news from the jews what's new???

armyrecognition.com/weapons_defence_industry_military_technology_uk/analysis_russian_afganit_active_protection_system_is_able_to_intercept_uranium_tank_ammunition_tass_11012163.html
its Afganit APS its totally different system to >arena
arena comes in bricks that hops from side plates
>Afganit APS
is a tube like but its not clear how it works but it has the advantage that it does not have to travel up and can cover the top of the tank

not my arguemnt, what they say. it's true for the kurds, I jokingly said to my professor they just get gassed every 20 years and he kek'd. how do the druze feel about assad? I know the christians/alawites/assyrians like him but how do you deal with the sunni majority?

pic related this is where I wanna spend the rest of my days

>hows crushing the kurds going
they kill 500000 PKK fighters each week according to turkish media, but those bastards must have a cloning machine or something

>even in turkic middle asian countries hes seen as one of the best leaders ever etc.
Such waste, they should know better...

isis/islamists are geopolitics hes right.

against russians/soviets westerners allied with sunnis, al-queda etc. are all sunni organizations created to disrupt russian influence over middle east.

every single islamist in turkey is also eternal USA ally, secularists in their core hate USA because they want a fully independent turkey.

kurds are pretty fine atm but stuff may start if syrian war ends and kurds get federal shit going on. they will export terrorism into turkey. majority of ypg fighters are pkk terrorists that went to syria to grab land after realizing they arent going to get shit from turkey.

assad had a stroke
make dealings
twitter.com/kasimf/status/825759620077608960?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

i am always surprised as well about their stance against erdog.

i am like "wtf why do you like him?!?!?! but they say how he fights for turkey and shit. propoganda game is strong in some places."

never claimed to kill 500000 PKK figthers each week, where do you get your numbers from?

>because they want a fully independent turkey
no middle power like yours is ever fully independent.
You either suck off Putin or Trump. (Or how about China, the Uyghurs are faggots anyway).
But Turkey needs allies, even if it's temporary.
>every single islamist in turkey is also eternal USA ally
that's bullshit and you know it

>Source: Faysal Quck
Stop

never

>trusting gulf news agencys

I won't deny he might have had a stroke but I also won't swallow it up. Where are the leaks coming from and how do they know he had a stroke?

sunnis backed by the west have never resulted in any good, ever. why do secularist hate USA? are nationalists more secular or islamic? could the civic nationalism meme happen in turkey and could Kurds live with being part of turkey? last I heard they were arrested or kicked out of parliament or something

tell me neighbor, why cant you make a goverment without albanians?
no! its a cluster fuck of massive proportions and is very frustrating to watch the whole place being kucked more than all ready is.
its that fucking socialist sjw fault and his feminism kuks supporting to split us in to regions and do a kosovo on us (ps sorry man for kosovo its not us the people its the retarded politicians that suk nato and eu cooks ). jebiga zacisti to automata idemo na lov

thats not bullshit and everybody in turkey knows this.

middle powers can be independent as well but it needs delicate handling of shit, not going full "hurr durr we are the best" *chest bumb*.

It's called a hyperbole you autist

Yeah the Syrians are still butthurt because Israel BTFO´d them in the Yom Kippur war and occupied the Golan Heights. The area is very very easily defensible and contains oil. Syria would never be able to get the area back in a peace agreement so that´s why they refuse to sign one. A regime change in Syria that is friendly to Israel would:
1.) Be easier to negotiate a formal Israeli annexation of the Golan Heights
2.) Get rid of a historic enemy on their border
Israel has no reason to want Assad to stay in power. It´s not about the GREATER YISRAEL memes, it´s about the entire balance of power in the region and since Syria has gone to war with Israel in the past, getting them out of the picture is a matter of national security to the Israelis.

>Defying Soros? Redpill me, pinoy.

philstar.com/headlines/2016/11/05/1639580/fil-am-widow-soros-tagged-anti-rody-us-moves
>Duterte mentioned Soros as the other financier in the ouster moves. George Soros is one of the world’s most active philanthropists, extending his generous reach to more than 60 countries, including the Philippines.

>“All those who are of Western persuasion,” he described those working to remove him from office because of his tirades against the US and President Barack Obama.

>Soros is the founder and chairman of Open Society, a network of foundations, partners and projects in more than 100 countries, including human rights and pro-democracy groups in the Philippines.

So, there you go. Not even us are safe from (((his))) grasps. Employing the same tactics over there against Trump to Duterte as well. Everyday, the people employed by that asshole bombards us news why Duterte is literally worse than Hitler. Too bad, (((he))) is better off literally burning all of his dollars.

>how she was pumped for Duterte to fuck up the drug lords but now she has her reservations... told me to never ever visit because all my shit will be stolen right out of my bag.

Becoming more and more of a reality thanks to eliminating drug pushers thus less drug traffic. And by that, addicts won't commit more crimes for their next fix.

>Sucks mane here I am shilling everyday to everyone and I can't even get some good boy points for ruskie tendies.

Heh, too bad. Everyone already loves the Russians here. Thanks to Datu Duterte.

youtube.com/watch?v=givmvBH8PQk

Interesting. Thanks for clearing everything up, Makedonia. They're putting that tube all over the tank so they can defeat top-attack weapons. I'm excited as to how will this turn out.