Thoughts on these two?

Thoughts on these two?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bannon seems alright, Conway is a damn moron that really needs to get off TV.

nothing a bag on the head can't fix.
10/10 would do her.
Don't know who the guy is so no comments on him.

MUMMY

>Bannon
>President for life
>Of the fucking universe.

I'm so fucking pumped that Susan fucking Rice is off the NSC.

She was fucking retarded. Only there because of muh diversity.

Liberals are really fucking shitty.

Bannon is Sup Forums incarnate.

Top notch.

They are doing a great job and the only way they can fail is if they stop winning.

I don't know anything about Bannon. What does he stand for? What's is background. He came out of nowhere, didn't he?

>His family were working-class, Irish Catholic

There you go. Can he save germany?

Führererlass when?

Right is the real president, left is female Goebbels.

What does he know about PIzzagate?

All of it probably.

He ran Breitbart so he likely has mountains of dirt on everyone.

Did you notice how concerned the left was when he was named as part of the Trump administration... (((they))) are afraid.

How does Breitbart have dirt on everyone? Didn't they start off as a small blog? I'm totally ignorant on anything about Bannon and Breitbart.

Conway is just another blonde Fox News tier cunt. Bannon is a strategic genius and more than likely the man who is really pulling Trump's strings like a Cheney. Glad he's in power though.

(((They))) know how much he has on them. That's why (((they're))) so afraid. He's like the ironic J. Edgar.

Like him, love her

So Trump knows too , do you think he is waiting to have Sessions sworn in to make his move on Hillary/Podesta ?
Or do you think he was threatened and his family by CIA or whatnot to ignore this ?

>threatened and his family by CIA

I get the feeling that Trump is the only POTUS that could use that to his advantage and win.

It looks like a tranny with its old lesbian lover.

That really is a terrible dress.

Look up who Andrew Breitbart was and what Breitbart is known for.

Simply put, both Andrew Breitbart and Bannon are great at digging up dirt on the political left and right. Having Bannon in the white house is like having a detective looking to avenge his name looking to bury anyone who is corrupt.

Seriously, Bannon is the perfect guy to take out the insanity that as entrenched itself in Washington DC and the rest of the corrupt governments we have involvement with.

TL;DR: (((They))) are scared and rightly so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

this

Literally the coolest people in America right now.

I don't mind Bannon.

Fuck Conway, though. She's one of the people on the inside that's been pushing for Trump to be more moderate on immigration.

>steve bannon
>democrat family
>pro union
>pro kennedy
>harvard graduate
>investment banker at goldman sachs
>hollywood producer

Sounds a lot like a liberal to me desu.

Breitbart is a website created by some Jew to be the Drudge report with original articles.

Breitbart died a few years ago and Bannon became its head and changed it essentially into an alt-right op-ed website that supported Trump.

During the primaries last year the website blew up because it was the only one who would say fair to nice things about Trump.

Trump noticed its rise in popularity and assumed Bannon, who was in charge or Breitbart, could do the same to his campaign.

Turns out Bannon did do the same to his campaign.

However, Bannon is clearly inspired by Evola and other more forgotten writers of the past and cleverly hides it behind PC speech.

Nobody really knew what his true political views were.

The left thinks Breitbart is full blown KKK, and since they cry wolf every day now about Nazis and shit nobody is going to care when bannon reveals his power level .

He is basically going through the existing US bureaucracy and purging it of neo-cons and lefties.

He asserted control over the Joint chiefs (think Prussian general staff). This is similar to Hitler and Poincare asserting control of the civilian government over the military.

Basically Bannon is the brain behind trump's policy.

Got Rich off Seinfeld. Really.

Conway is the definition of trailer trash, ridden hard by 3 dicks a day for most of her life, and constantly smoking and drinking. Disgusting woman.