HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Liberals are so delusional!

Oh they're already on the way there, believe me.

thats because fax gets more views in one hour than they do in a full day

what does this mean then? they are going to stop being ultra libs and actually do some news?

this womans face makes me want to rape her, why is that? she just looks like she wants me to insert my cock into her vagina and/or mouth

Ethnic background?

You can be honest here.

Scandinavian

They will have to contact the professor who has been hypnotizing college students to snap them out of the rabid leftist hypno used on the journalism students.

>Media insiders are buzzing that Andy Lack wants NBC to become “the next Fox News” after he poached cable stars Greta Van Susteren and Megyn Kelly from the network.

>“He believes he’s building MSNBC and NBC into the next Fox. It seems the network wants to take a more conservative tone,” a source said.

What does (((NBC))) mean by this?

Are we talking white, or nu-Scandinavian?

They want to move really far up the dial and only be watched by people 50 and over?

>turning MSNBC conservative

Did the libs on MSNBC just get cucked?

Good luck with that.

Also don't they already have the shitshow that is MSNBC under their belt?

Better than being watched by no one.

typical Vikang

And CNN, they're just tabloid news, liberals were criticizing them for years until this election.

>fake news says it wants to be less fake
Does that mean it does or it doesn't

That's quite an underwhelming goal to set for yourself.

50 and over is a growth market for advertisement

They are already Jewish controlled.

>MSNBC is becoming (((conservative)))
They're trying to trick old people into not voting for Trump by false-flagging as conservatives, oy vey

Hello Slate Magazine writer! How's the alt-right expose coming??

It's a growth market for cemeteries and gravestone engravers

SCREENSHOT THIS

we're talking enough to crush your tiny skull

I used to turn off Fox when Megyn came on. Now I leave it on all night.

under 30s are more likely to be poor and/or less likely to be white
also less likely to even watch tv

>the network that literally gave Al Sharpton and Cenk the Roach their own news shows wants to be the next Fox

Yeah, I don't think so.

>conservatives are generally older
>have higher incomes
>and live in more affluent areas
>your revenue depends of advertising
>one channel monopolizes this demographic
>while the other side has dozens of outlets fighting for it

You don't even have to go full conservative. you can just call it right down the middle and be perceived as conservative from the (((main stream media))).

Easy there, Ackmed. I thought Trump kicked your ass out.

Damn, we just KEEP WINNING!!!

Politics aside, Megyn Kelly is dull as fuck. Get more interesting personalities or you're gonna fail.

[citation required]

holy shit really?

i must say this guy grew on me quickly

That's not surprising, their ratings probably took a nosedive after President Trump called them out. There could be some hope for them still considering their charming history, but CNN and Buzzfeed are likely done.

OUT OF THE ORDINARY
U
T

O
F

T
H
E

O
R
D
I