I never been interested in being a military guy but after trump winning...

I never been interested in being a military guy but after trump winning, a new fondness for this country grew in my heart. really there is nothing other joining the military that will allow me to better serve america.

and i have no other prospects for my twenties and the future

with that, what branch of the military should i join?

So far i am planing on shooting for the national guard, call me a pussy but i rather not go to the middle east so soon, i feel more better being able to fight in a civil war and kill some leftists.

any ways please enlighten me Sup Forums because like i said, i don't know jack shit about the army

I too would join the military if I knew how to swim.

Im in i similar situation over here.

Can't decide between going to Dartmouth and joining navy and become submarine warfare officer or going to sandhhurst and becoming and infantry or armour officer.

The navy has history and is the 'senior service' but it seems a bit shit compared to what it used to be...

There's an entire general on /k/ you should check that out.

Take lessons, or learn. Is it even required?

My aunt is in the Navy and she can't swim.

>dying for Israel and Saudi Arabia

I don't know man, I wouldn't want to be locked up in a submarine under water. I'm not claustrophobic, but the possibility of sinking to the bottom of the ocean is a frightening thing.

>what branch of the military should i join?

Navy. But remember, chose your rate chose your fate.

> (OP)
>>what branch of the military should i join?
>Navy. But remember, chose your rate chose your fate.

*choose. Damn phone keyboard

good goy, Lockheed needs sacrifices

Don't be a faggot. I learned how to swim in navy basic. And no, I'm not a nigger

he's just another skype tool user, don't fall for the same (((tricks))) again and again

fight your own battles

>Turkey

I was in the Army for 8 years

Here's my tips
>Pick an MOS with the highest clearance you can get. Like Top Secret.
>Pick an MOS with a nice bonus if you can pass the school
>Live dirt poor I was saving $1200 a month and investing
>Pick a nice Duty Station (I picked Hawaii and got it)

All in all it doesn't really matter what job or branch you pick, just have a 3-5 year plan and stick to it. I left the Army with over 100k, free college and no down payment house loan.

They sent the National Guard to fight in the middle East. They got fucked up because they are a bunch of lazy fucks who don't train hardly at all.

Join a real branch.

Pick a non-combat job if you are a pussy.

Yh, being depth charged would be terrifying. Think I'd rather be blown up in a tank.

Saying that you'd hope that, being in a submarine, they wouldn't find you.

>Military
>not police
Nigga the best way to serve your country is to sweep the streets of fucking Dindus.

>What is National Guard

As long as niggers, mexicans and arabs are getting a free ride on my tax ayers, then the USA government is an enemy of white people and has us enslaved.

If Uncle Sam wants whites to fight for him, he needs to give us our country back.

Why should I fight for a country that oppresses me and overwhelms my country with niggers?

Join the coast guard,
try to join a combat team
you could be raiding shitaskins and cartel boats with an MP5 within a few years.

Close to home, too.
T. former Navy.

What happend if i choose 7?

join the navy or air force

I nearly want to join the American armed forces myself

Yeah, even accidents can still happen. I read about submarines colliding. It sounds unlikely but it can happen, would scare the shit out of me.

Former Army here.

Go Air Force. Better job prospects after your service ends.

Army and Marines is a dead end. Don't know about Navy. Never met many of those faggots.

no user i will find and i will kill you, roaches will do something fucky against USA

You can, it's a quick way to citizenship, but I think you need to be a resident or have a green card.

why are people on pol like you so bitch made

>markets US as best country
>fucks up other countries to prove this point/
>ppl flock over here cause their prospects at life have been reduced to drone target practice or CIA coups
>complains about being oppressed living in the greatest country

>pol-tards and rednecks enlist in a huge war
>most of them will end up dead

Trump might not be so bad after all.

Only go submariner if you're chill not seeing the sun for months at a time and sharing a rack with another sailor (one sleeps, the other works, then you switch.)

Kursk submarine disaster.

Fuck that. Army it is.

why?

Why what? Share racks? Half the berthing space, and space is a big issue when you live in a tin can.

No swimming in the army! Just hope I never have to do a water landing!

join the police. you'll get to fuck up antifa

Join the marines and pick chef as your MOS.
They'll send you to the culinary institute of America for your schooling and you'll make bomb ass eggs for 4 star generals

if you're going to bring democracy to turkey in future at least try not to shoot white ones

Pretty sure if you want to serve in a combat role then you need to know how to swim well.

You can make a lot more money and live a more interesting life by learning to swim and becoming air-crew or some other specialty. People are getting paid big bonuses for diving, for example .

Probably, I can swim so it's not much to me.

Go U.S. Army, 11b (If they make you go 11c it won't be the same)

Score high on GT and aim for SF. Work as a PMC (Mercenary) when/if you get out.

>No swimming in the army!

Unless you want to do any cool guy shit. Even Ranger school has a swim test and it's a leadership course.

If you fail to go SF, know that it will most likely be a dead end.

You obviously have a decent job and dont have to compete with illegal aliens like I have to as a carpenter.

Fuck you kike. White people are tired of having our lands stolen from us. My forefathers didnt give me this country to run as a babysitter for niggers and pregnant mexicans.

And no, not all americans are wealthy, there are dozens of countries with better economies...most of them are pure ethnic states like Japan and Israel.

Now go die for your kike overlords you fucking cuck.

Some of you will be pushed thru a fine mesh screen for your planet...
...they will be the luckiest of all.

>national guard to kill some leftist
God bless you user.

>and i have no other prospects for my twenties and the future

might as well then, the economy is not going to look kindly on skill-less neets under a Trump administration

This, nationalism is a trick to remove the dumbest people from the gene pool by their own will.

>cannot swim
Spotted the nigger

Funniest thing I ever witnessed in the sevice was during boot camp:

Everyone required to leap off 12' diving board, but the tough black hoods had to ease into the adjacent kiddy pool first due to fear of water. Why they joined the Navy... I'll never know.

This OP. Go USAF. Decided to enlist recently and I looked at all branches. Currently studying for ASVAB