You may shove in your candidate toworrow, Donald, but I am not going anywere. Stupid goyim, I am eternal

>You may shove in your candidate toworrow, Donald, but I am not going anywere. Stupid goyim, I am eternal.

Shame she didn't live up to her promise and fuck off

YAAAAS SLAY QUEEN
She shuts up you little Trumpins

You would think that assassinating supreme court justices would be more common.

Dems do it

Scalia was assassinated last year, setting it up for Hillary to come in a pick. The demand just didn't expect trump to actually win and it backfired on them.

Bitch couldn't even walk at the inauguration without someone holding her up. I give her 6 months

If this old hag lives for more than 7 years I will eat my hat.

Poor lady has to recuse herself from all cases involving Trump since she gave her political views prior to the election.

>Implying you have to assassinate an 80 year-old, fat Italian.
Mama's cannoli are what did that one in.

Scalia was pizzagate member or he was investigating it?

Yeah, mama's cannoli spiked with polonium isotopes courtesy of George Soros.

>83 years old.

She can't possibly have all of her faculties.

This. Appointments for life to the supreme court is one of the worst decisions the framers made.

>CUNT RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE DEATHS THAN ANY OTHER SINGLE PERSON
>IS JEW

This checks out.

She won't and anyone calling for her to will be called antisemitic and a misogynist.

"These attacks on a Jewish woman really show that there is a lot of work to do in this country. Angry white men are a danger to our democracy."

They tried to seduce him with pizza, but he freaked out for some reason, so they gave him a heart attack

Kek speaketh

BITCH YOU LIKE 84 YEARS OLD!

Frumpkins BTFO. It's ova goys you can't compete

Who is this semen demen?

tfw 90% of the SC are either jews or catholics

Sounds like a band name.
Scalia was barely younger than her, and he was still pretty fucking sharp. You kinda have to be, to become a SCOTUS judge.
It's a tiresome job, but you can find audio clips of him and other judges (Jew girl included) taking the piss out of the government's lawyers, whenever they were trying to weasel their way around a question.

would appointing them for 10 or 20 years be better? How do you balance out lifetime appointments vs having them campaign all the time

Why does she suck other than (((Ginsburg)))?

Maybe someone will take her on an impromptu hunting trip.

hardcore feminist

A specific ruling that was bad is more what I'm looking for

>Obergefell
>Obamacare
>anti-gun

Ah, thank you

>Reminder

Ruth "Blabbermouth" Ginsburg
If she only knew how the SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Endless commenting on EVERYTHING...
SHUT UP and be a Judge!

She's already got one foot in the grave. These Trump EO's are going to cause her to get there sooner.

CTR back at it again. Please keep that nigger shit out of here.

If I get d-ubs she goes 6 feet under within a year. Make it happen Kek!

So how many others do you think Trump will replace in his next 4/8 years? Name em.

>Rangers
Disgusting.

Trump should kill this old jew cunt just like onigger killed the fat guy

THis. All about title town baby

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU CUNT.

Stroke in six weeks.

Ginsburg, Kennedy, Breyer
Three oldest members, two liberals and the swing vote.
Basically by not retiring during the Obama years, Ginsburg has fucked the court for liberals for another generation.

I wonder if she misses Scalia. Apparently they got along very well, despite their ideological differences.