Trump To Declare George Soros ‘National Security Threat

IT"S HAPPENING ISN'T IT? HOW MUCH MORE WINNING ARE WE IN FOR???

washingtonfeed.com/trump-to-declare-george-soros-national-security-threat.html#.WI9nlnbMw0B.twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/washingtonfeed? who?

When did this timeline get so fucking awesome?

please be real.

Washington Post if you could open the link.

Fucking leafs

please kek let this be real. i will sacrifice my left testicle for it.

hahah hahah hahah hahah hahah hahah

yesss

Wow what a dick move on his part- he sure didn't see him as threatening when he accepted that $160 million loan to build his hotel in Chicago.

>Get foreign money and global special interests out of politics

pls be real

Business, bro. Business.

Wait.

No way.

No way this is real.

it's not the Washington post

The fucking article cites whatdoesitmean.com for fucks sake.

Fake news. Not getting my hopes up. Give me a legit source or until I hear it from the man himself it ain't happening. I always put sage in my soup when I don't know where the packet came from.

This would instantly put Trump in founding fathers tier for me.

Yeah just like how (((Trump))) not banning certain Muslim countries that just happen to have lots of terrorists coming from them is just business.

Holy fucking shit! The God-Emperor truly never fails to bring a smile to my face!

PLEASE BE REAL

He named him during the election campaign and I hope the almighty emperor crushes this parasite

Oh shit

Please be real

GET FUCKED SOROS YOU WASHED UP OLD HAG

Fuck it. I'm just giving up if this is true. This is too fucking much. I can't take the hilarity.

Well he did say you will get tired of winning. Another promise kept

Hopefully

will he do the same for the rothschilds,rockfellers, JDL,ADL and AIPAC?

oh wait he won't since they pull his strings

> “Russians are coming” hysteria meme in America to a level not seen since the Cold War.

Next level LARPING here

Hey dumb shit. Did you happen to notice that the countries that the President banned were all on a list of state sponsors of terrorism made by the Obama admin?

I really hope this is real. Standing by.

O
M
G

do it...

... DO IT!!!!

stop posting fake news

The sleeping giant, the American people, have woken up about these issues. Soon mudslime, soon

whew

>mfw soros will end up hiding and dying in a hole in the desert of saudi arabia after all his money and power goes to hell in just a few weeks. can't fucking wait

So what kind of unfortunate accident is President Trump going to have in the coming days?

Holy shitt im hard af

Absolutely fake then.

God damnit OP.

I wish it was real, but fake...

Oh vey, shut it down!

>This cunt hasn't seen his son Taking pictures with Hillary and Obama while he was president in his new York apartment.

Ohh I love the children of pol so naive and simple minded just like I was

he's just gonna spin it into a badge of honor

KYS op

>t banning certain Muslim countries that just happen to have lots of terrorists coming from them is just business.

Because I'm sure Trump has business dealings in fucking Pakistan and Afganistan
Fucking idiot

Just like when he caught Epstein trying to fuck a kid at his hotel and didn't call the cops, just business

THIS MEANS WAR!!!

trump conveniently banned the countries that has no Rothschild bank

think about it

THAT'S RIGHT AND STAY AWAY FROM CANADA, SOROS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and i would sacrifice your right testicle

This is probably the most important issue to take care of if he wants to prevent a civil war.

How many billions has Soros spent on trying to destroy us?

>Suddenly Trump is assassinated by (((someone)))

>...only obstacle now standing in his way is President-elect Trump—who even now while being assaulted on an hourly basis by the Soros-led mainstream “fake news” propaganda media, is showing no signs of backing down against this evil Nazi monster who he must destroy for the sake of the whole world, as well as his own.

this is fanfiction

If you're so right then it should be an easy thing to prove right?
Naw, you'll just keep talking out your ass like you lefties cunts always do.

You guys are fucking retarded if you think this is real. This reeks of bullshit from the first fucking sentence lmao.

Seriously, stop being so damn gullible. It's really embarrassing.

Pic related, it's you

IS IT REAL??user please do not tease me like this my little patriot heart can't take it.

Soros literally funds riots which end up with police officers killed, businesses and cars smashed in and lit on fire.

Why he hasn't been considered a enemy of the state by now is retarded and shows you the power of Jewish communist banking in the Us

YOU FAGGOTS FALLING FOR FAKE NEWS. STOP LOOKING LIKE CTR.

pure coincidence, moron

If you google the headline its all fake news websties and stupid fake yt videos and dates are all fucked up 24.12.16 , 10.01.17 , etc

If this is true, then I appreciate his effort

But that doesn't make him less of a kike shill, this world is just a stage for (((them))), you can't trust anything that happens

Let's not forget those (((bankers))) that said Trump is in debt to (((them))), also the fact that George Soros lent him a shit ton of money, this guy is a fucking puppet like Obongo

I believe so. Though not sure when an announcement will be made.

What is real is this whitehouse.gov petition, though:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

I-I-it's meme magic

>dark army
That's the last thing we are.

100% will go full autismo trump supporter/defender if he does this, even if it means losing libtard friends etc.

You shut up...

>Just like when he caught Epstein trying to fuck a kid at his hotel
>implying that Trump didn't join in

Trump gets JFK'D when?

Fuck off retarded burger nigger. It's not the Washington Post.

FINALLY

Please include the Soros family with that EO.

>george soros wants to go toe to toe with the god emporer
i cant tell who has bigger balls
what type of showdown will this be lads

HERE WE GO LADS

It's almost like he is trying to act constitutionally so he choose a list of countries that are already flagged for higher screening. I would like to see him list others, particularly Saudi Arabia, but unfortunately SA brings dire international ramifications. He may still do it though. Spicer said he's just getting started.

I hope it is not a joke, epic!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHSHAHHAHA
DAVID BROCK HAS AIDS

>tfw im paid by Soros
>tfw it may end soon

TOO MUCH WINNING IF TRUE

What did they mean by this . com?

Didn't Soros have to flee Russia for the same reason?

I love how Trump is using Obama's acts to BTFO lefties and make them cry

I would never doubt Trump again if he does. Putin banned Soros from Russia if I remember correctly.

Pls b real pls b real pls b real!

If this happens... Trump is amazing.

YES!

>Implying he wont just move to the Mt. Jews

I wanna believe!

They all have been puppets since the fed reserve was established.

It'll be George soros having a heart attack all alone at 2am type of showdown

Just two years ago if you mentioned soros you were labled a tin foil conspiracy nut.

So many people got woke when the don decended that escalator

Didn't Steven Mnuchin used to work for Soros? I doubt Trump will ever do that.

Please be real. Kek, please accept this humble offering of digits and let your will be done.

God I want this to be true. And his cuck son also.

I want to use this as an argument to BTFO the fucking liberal pcfaggots I'm surrounded by. You think you have a pc infestation? Try living in Sweden...

Oh, meant to ask for source

You guys still haven't figured out who just got your IPs

For the love of God please be real

No fucking way, gotta be fake. Prove me wrong, find another source.

Fake, if its too good to be true it probably isnt.

666 id