BBC QUEBEC ANTI-WHITE BIAS

The BBC has been talking about Islamophobia and 'terrorism against Muslims' when covering this attack all day and linking the pigs head incident to the attack.

Now that we know that it was done by Muslims, the BBC has stopped ALL reporting of the incident - this is an illegal breach of impartiality rules, which they have to abide by to keep their taxpayer funding.

bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

Click here and fill in the details to complain about how they will not report the fact that the attackers were not white supremacists! Let them know you are not happy about their jewish supremacist bias against white people and don't forget to mention Jimmy Savile!

Other urls found in this thread:

ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=cy&reset=&uid=566175384
twitter.com/DannyCohen/status/825578207818739713
twitter.com/DannyCohen/with_replies
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38800907
theguardian.com/media/2013/apr/16/james-harding-times-bbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMINDER: All non-UK residents have a right to complain about the BBC's Jewish supremacism as this applies to their world news!

can we try start a grassroots campaign to have it and the tv license scrapped?

Leafs best scientists.

Bbc is worse than cnn, state funded propoganda network.

If you dont pay, the send in the brownshirts.

>literally named BBC

Do it!

Tear down the "Ministry of Truth"!

wtf is this??
ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=cy&reset=&uid=566175384

I know it's painful, but the truth is that this is like CNN running ads for TRUMP 2020 every few minutes, and your BBC running Nigel spots, or whoever would be the equivalent.

It's fucking hilarious when you think about it.

(crisp)

Oh, apparently it's welsh, my bad

They were fags not muslims. The ex-muslim arab was the pitcher... Whitey was catcher

CTV was pushing the pig head also

Bad bad BBC

Complaint sent.

During the September 2015 mud flood, they deliberately only showed women and children invaders, a breitbart survey proved that it was 95% screen time going towards women and children - obvious breach.

When the black guy did a false flag on the black church with the 'Vote Trump' graffiti, the BBC had it as the number one story on the website, running it on the ticket and calling up talking heads to condemn white supremacy. When it was found to be a false flag, there was NO mention on the TV news and the only internet mention was right at the very bottom of the US news page, hidden behind half a dozen clicks.

They do this because they are a coalition of pedophiles like Savile and jewish supremacists like Danny Cohen. They use plausible deniability and deception-by-omission constantly to mislead people in order to promote open borders and anti-white sentiment.

yeah i know what they do im saying we should campaign to get it scrapped. we can all just decide not to pay the tax or own a tv

I don't think one of them was white. He was probably born in Quebec to arab parents or something but they want to say "Quebec native" anyways.

>that file name

Those are "crisps" not "chips" you fucking burger fuck.

it's not a big deal, but I just read CNN's latest, and they mention that the shooters were firing randomly "even though families were there". Now, if there were some way to make white people look bad, CNN would have mentioned that the "families" had their men in one room, and the women in another one, but since that sounds like sexist repression, it was changed to "families" being there.

Based canada has a rare terror attack and its muslims vs muslims.. nothing of canadian value was list.. usa fags will cry.

BBC is awesome stop being an asshole.

ABOLISH THE LICENCE FEE
REEEEE

Where is the >leaf poster when you need him.

twitter.com/DannyCohen/status/825578207818739713

This guy was HEAD of the BBC up until very recently.

twitter.com/DannyCohen/with_replies

scroll down to get up quite a few of his tweets, go back to the top and CTRL + F "holocaust"

>658658318653817 results

That's why he's been promoting the refugee flow and all the sneaky anti-white shit, he's full blown tim wise

Yeah no shit, when we had the Muslim pedophiles in Rotherham every news company was on it except the Bias Beurocrat company.

TV licensing is a scam.

lol BBC is propaganda.

White people killed:
>we cant jump to conclusions
Brown people killed:
>intolerance
>systemic racism
>trump
>nazis
>diversity is our strength
>rise of the far right

I

Jesus fucking christ, I know I keep going on about it but I can't believe I was paying the salary of someone who wanted me dead, and clearly I still am.

BTFO to tumblr leaf!

Complained FILED
They're not sending their best editors folks

>named the suspects as Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed el Khadir
>Alexandre

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38800907

What is this?

Chairman of BBC: Rona Alison Fairhead
>NOT Jewish

Vice Chairman: Sir Roger Carr
>NOT Jewish

Rest of the board:
Sonita Alleyne
>NOT Jewish

Richard James Ayre
>NOT Jewish

Mark Damazer
>Jewish

Mark Florman
>NOT Jewish

Bill Matthews
>NOT Jewish

Aideen McGinley
>NOT Jewish

Nicholas Prettejohn
>Don't know, but doesn't sound Jewish

Elan Closs Stephens
>NOT Jewish

Suzanna Taverne
>NOT Jewish

Lord Williams of Baglan
>NOT Jewish

As we can see, you're a liar. The organization is very much white and run by whites.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38800907

Wasn't it Hassan yesterday?

Holy fuck, reading further upon it and they are trying to paint the white guy as the sole perpetrator, what the fuck.

Yeah it's on the front page right now.

The BBC is not a source of news, they are a source of Marxist propaganda.
They dropped the story because they couldn't use it to push a false narrative.
If you want to read the news try Drudge.

>8 minutes ago
>After I posted thread

They saw your complaints or were probably getting flak from elsewhere. They hid the black church false flag, that's proven so I know they would like to try it on.

Anglo, Jew, what's the difference?

I prefer Goodhead to Fairhead, but will take what i can get.

"The two men arrested following the deadly shooting at a Quebec City mosque Sunday night are Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir, Radio-Canada has learned."

A name like Mohamed Khadir is no surprise, but I wonder what the story is behind "Alexandre Bissonnette." I bet he changed his name from Abdullah Ali Mohamed.

>This guy was HEAD of the BBC up until very recently.

With all due respect this is simply a lie.
He was the head of ONE of BBC's 5 Operational divisions. Not even on the board (which he is now part of).

He was the head of:
>The Television division is in charge of the corporation's television channels including the commissioning and production of programming and of operations such as the BBC Natural History Unit and the BBC Archives.

Meanwhile the general director of BBC is Director General: Tony Hall
very much NON Jewish.

>Big black cock is awesome
Fag

look at this oven-dodger kvetching out

It's very hard to prove, and they know it. It is classic propaganda, their choice of words allows their twist to be spun. They are not giving false information; they choose which information, they choose when it is reported and even to whom it is indirectly linked.

Why do you have such a strong dislike for the truth?

leave the lying to the leftists.

Pic related is THE boss of BBC News

theguardian.com/media/2013/apr/16/james-harding-times-bbc

>Harding, who is Jewish

You got BTFO cherrypicking pennypincher

don't forget to complain about the bias coverage of the 7 countries banned from entry into the US.

RARE
A
R
E

you forgot your proxy

Oh and don't give me that bullshit about Tony Hall being the head of BBC overall, I emailed the BBC with a complaint and they told me all bbc NEWS coverage is overseen by the director of news.

Well, one of the suspects is very white, so who knows. The other is from Morocco, which tends to be a rather moderate muslim place.

If would put my money on this being an anti-islamic attack.

All the (((media))) has been doing this implanting the idea it was white men. The fact no names,photos,race or religion has been revealed. All but confirms it was fellow Muzzies probably Sunni as the Mosque was Shia.

Pic related is all the MSM retards that believe the shit from their serpent tongues.

>cherry picking
I posted the entire BBC Trust:

>The BBC Trust was formed on 1 January 2007, replacing the Board of Governors as the governing body of the Corporation.

Under them there is Director General: Tony Hall of BBC, who is also white.

Yes, Harding is a Jew, while nearly everyone over him is non Jewish. Seems like you're the one who is cherry picking.

Alexandre Bissonette, he liked Trump and Le Pen on Facebook so he might have been a poltard... The other guy was Moroccan or something.

It looks like we ain't gonna be able to spin this boys, unless that frogfuck was a convert or they were a gay couple.

Protip: Alexandre is a militant feminist-supremacist.

For all you fellow burgers.

Are you saying that the Director General of BBC, who is the direct boss of Harding doesn't actually do anything?
Of course they would slide your complaint, he's the guy who appointed Harding, they share the same world view. The same could be said for the rest of the BBC Trust who are in control of BBC.

ALL of these people have the same globalist agenda, some of them are Jews, but most are not.

Don't you pay money to the crown for having a television?

Fuck off kike. Looks like you faggot rats are in fullswing damage control. Fuck you and your shitty small desert land.

>Paying for a TV license

Why? The rules surrounding it are absolute B.S. and they can't even confirm whether or not you've been watching broadcast television, that shit is getting transmitted to you whether you watch it or not. They can't even legally enter your home without your permission to check, they're a joke and should be treated as such. This isn't the same BBC we grew up on, it's just a co-opted, Jewish mess now.

Danish media did the exact same thing, I did see however that the original story about "terrorism against muslims" was infact a ritzau story, which means that it was automatically published this morning local time because thats how retarded stuff is in mass media (I work there)

>filename

Triggered.

Neck yourself you yank cunt.

It is of Jewish, the Jews love their black cocks and foreskins.

You are of Jewish now, you must accept this. Jews are of plague on Earth.

I'm reporting the BBC to GCHQ and MI5 for terrorism.

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

What I am trying to say is that this was coordinated beyond of BBC. The agenda was more far reaching than national

tell me more about your unironic three govts

Truth hurts, doesn't it. It's white people in control of BBC, you have to go like 3 ranks down to find a Jew to blame.

They're just the white figureheads controlled by the shadow controllers m8.

And Harding does get the final say and control over the type of output of BBC News.

Only if you spell 'licence' correctly.

Again, Anglos and Jews are the two sides of the same coin.

It either comes from actual supremacists like Danny Cohen or city people who have rotelearned Why Whites Shouldnt Win at uni and thought it was the trendy correct opinions

>Why Whites Shouldnt Win

*By Jew

>And Harding does get the final say and control over the type of output of BBC News.

True, but he was appointed by two ranks of whites. And should he stray from the narrative those above him wish to push... he'll get the boot.

>They're just the white figureheads controlled by the shadow controllers m8.
Pure fantasy.

Couldn't help but reveal my power level in work today when the BBC was shilling pigs head attack and snackbar shoot up.

>OMG! Guise those white supremacist are killing all the beautiful brown people XD
Really? What has a pigs head got to do with this event? I understand the previous incident involved something quite dark and nasty directed at the Islamic faith in general. I don't see how that relates to this.
>Because they hate lovely brown people.
Has it been established this was carried out by a white person directed at a POC?
>Yes. It was white supremacists.
Can you show me that please.
>It was just on the news
No, it wasn't. Two unamed people are in custody.
>*Furiously googles for info*
I sip my tea and shake my head
>Reeeeeee! I fucking hate the BBC now. They are twisting everything!

I dropped a tiny red pill on a normie today and it felt good.

You know full well that they switch around the 'prime minister and president' just like Putin and Medvedev to keep goys guessin

Quite normal for a Muslim governed country. Subhuman gentiles deserve it.

Who would you rather have in control of something? Right-wing JDF veteran Israeli Jews? Or left-wing SJW Marxist self-hating whites ?

*IDF

You surely have well sourced and documented evidence to support this, correct?

I dont have a problem with a jewish state. Im just against open borders and humanity ending when nigger brains control the nigger finger on the nuclear button

How about your own countries' nationalists.

>The president of the mosque, Mohamed Yangui - who was not inside at the time - said the shooting had happened in the men's section of the mosque.
>"Why is this happening here? This is barbaric," he said.

What the fuck, so if it was the womens section it would be fine

Are they seriously printing this statement? How can they be this fucking delusionsal

>THE JEW WANTS PROOF

LIBERAL GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE.

WITNESSES AND SURVIVORS SAY MULTIPLE GUNMEN.

THEY KEPT THE STORY UNDER WRAPS AND TURNED IT INTO A TOTAL PSY OP.

muzzies hold their men very dearly

THIS IS WHY THE "WE HATE GLOABLAIST JEWS BUT ISRAEL IS BASED" IS BULLSHIT

wary of barbaric practices that is still perhaps on the books thanks to Harper Regime

>Right-wing JDF veteran Israeli Jews?
These.

Here à witness of the situation.
À normal canadian

Nuclear arsenal needs lots of sophisticated maintenance to keep it operational. It will be something akin to Planet of the Apes (1970's film) by the time nigger fingers control that button. An unfathomable technology left behind by the Gods.

i dont think they're based leeching missile money and shit

but if you start saying they should get south africa'd you're no better than tim wise, it's bad karma

So nothing.

Because I post facts?

So I believe it happened in my mind, therefore that makes it real.

You used the same tactic for a far more brutal lie and got away with it.

Gas, anyone?

Because your loyal to your religion first and mold all facts to defend the tribe
I forgive you
It's instinctual for your kind

And we will not stop until the very last drop of ARYANBLOOD has been harvested.

At least he admits it, Israel.

Why can't you?

Stop trying to protect your shabos goy you fucking oven dodger

are you responsible for every lie some white antifa person says?

I am not responsible for the lies that some Jews say any more than that.

You've made a statement that is false, BBC is controlled by whites. You have to go two ranks to find a Jew. These are simple easily verifiable facts.

I don't even understand what it is you're lying for? Are you trying to show that whites are some flawless creatures that are incapable of being leftists? That's rediculus.

I am loyal to the truth, there are plenty of leftist Jews, and there are plenty of leftist Whites.
The first part of this sentence is something that is easy for me to admit, but the second one is somehow unbelievable to you.

Do you really believe that White people are infallible...? I really don't see what's your point.