Who else /demoralized/ here

I just want to enjoy a comfy 4-8 years of Trump as a cool, shitposting businessman president. The Muslim ban and all these protests and talk of Hitler are making this really un-comfy and I feel like I can't go anywhere or watch anything without seeing people shriek about politics and how evil Trump is. Maybe I should just say fuck it and join the winning side.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you got tired of wining don't you?

Is that how you view the world? The president of the US is there for your amusement, who exists in a reality separate from you? If the protestors are making you uncomfortable, all I can say is grow a fucking pair.

it will be a fight. And you are a soldier. Fight for Trump you spineless leaf.

Ya kill yourself.

guys is it true that the muslim ban got cancelled ?

Man the fuck up

Unless you're concern trolling... in which case here's your (You)

Don't worry, neighbor. The American crusade begins soon.

Fuck off leaf. The day of the rake grows ever closer.

Was never a "muslim" ban, Evito

>you got tired of wining don't you?

Low energy! Sad!

>getting tired of winning

Just do what I do, just sit back and laugh as the liberals destroy themselves.

should have voted for jeb asshole

they divided you

everyone will be politicized now, even 13 year old kids will argue with you how drumpf is a hitler etc. they managed to pull it off with this """identity politics"""

divide & conquer nigga

Does your boss David Brock take you all on child-fucking holidays at the company resort in Thailand?

Hakbir here, though poorly spoken, has a point.

Don't take the bait.

>leaf

fuck off

Trump is the winning side, fuck off shill

Grow a spine, faggot.

We ARE the winning side.

We are the winning side you mong

liberals at maximum rage is perfect setting for max comfort. It just means we're winning. Enjoy the ride and the leftist asspain
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

I am . I want to organize with other polacks to troll IRL. I feel like I'm doing nothing

>left is winning
>amirite guise

The day in which we're lining you all up and handing out death kisses cant come soon enough.

What's your question? You want to fight anti-Trump, or just not to fight?

Yeah, you can't vote and aren't American so sure, just go passive. You'll probably live longer, from less stress.

Was never a "Muslim" "ban" either

>Wants a Troll POTUS
>Thinks there won't be backlash

OP is a faggot or a shill

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

REMINDER THIS IS LITERALLY A CTR THREAD

DO NOT BUMP,
DO NOT REPLY,
LET THE THREAD DIE

Dude, have you seen the protests? The media? Even here in Canada we've had hundreds of thousands of people protesting. The left won the culture war a long time ago and now this is their biggest battle in like 50 years, and it's so one-sided it's not even funny.

In his defence, being a Trump supporter in any city in Canada would be really hard.

In my town there's a guy down the road with a huge Trump flag kek, no one has fucked with it.

But in the cities? Good luck. They'll be all over you.

Hundreds of thousands? Fuck off. Hundreds maybe. Canadians haven't gathered in hundreds of thousands ever.

bump

Go away CTR.

Friendly reminder that we will be hanging the American left by their still dripping guts in the streets and they don't have the police support or experience with guns to prevent it.