/ug/ - Ukraine General - HOT AND HEAVY IN DONETSK

25-40 dead in heavy fighting and as many wounded in Donbass Yukropoor in the last 36 hours

>Commander of DNR group Basurin says 25 Ukrainian soldiers killed, over 40 wounded in recent clashes. 3 KIA and 4 WIA from Russian side
>Ukrainian military intelligence says 15 "militants" of the Russian Hybrid Army killed in two offensives on Avdeevka yesterday
>Merkel re Minsk: "We have heard over the past hours that the ceasefire does not exist, that fallen soldiers are to be mourned."
>17 Ukrainian soldiers wounded, 3 killed in 37 attacks today before 6pm in Eastern Ukraine

Vid of shelling in Donetsk:
twitter.com/hyeva_Marinka/status/826069071368175617

Map: liveuamap.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5n8UbJ8jsk
twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/825045623426707456
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsen_Pavlov#Death
youtube.com/watch?v=XtdVVFhjdqA
youtube.com/watch?v=O5aiIhGXrxU
youtube.com/watch?v=7KfvQ9Vzn3k
youtube.com/watch?v=-TOWuNMblqk
youtube.com/watch?v=T_Tj_oxbjrU
youtube.com/watch?v=e0zw_IalMWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In many ways Ukraine was unlucky that Yanukovych turned out to be such a western-style "businessman" cocksucker president instead of a proper leader of the country. I bet this is why they knew they could overthrow him.

Assad has been a MUCH tougher cookie. At the start of the war he energized his support base by standing strong, held all the most important cities & economically vital areas. Yanukovych could've easily done the same or even changed the capital city of the country to, say, Donetsk or Mariupol instead of Kyiv which is in the heart of Western Ukraine and thus a terrible place to try to rule a divided nation with a somewhat even hand since the Western Ukrainian nationalists can very easily set up massive protests there. But he was weak, stupid, corrupt and didn't recognize what situation was building up in the country and how serious it was. He should've realized it when the chief thing the opposition was demanding was his ouster instead of any specific reforms, with support from the U.S. & EU, which was exactly the same scenario as in Syria.

It's very sad what's happened in Ukraine. It will take more than a decade after the fighting stops for the country to get back to the pre-war standard of living, which was one of the worst in Yuropoor already back then.

Why can't Russians respect their neighbors?

Because rival powers keep meddling with their politics. Any great power that tolerates something like that on their doorstep will not be a great power for long.

Listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=r5n8UbJ8jsk

And then check what government was established in Ukraine after the coup. The U.S. set up their favorite guys in government there. Russia simply could not tolerate that.

b m p

First, I don't see any happenings on certain Russian forum. Second, I wouldn't trust those "hyeva" accounts. It sort of means "fucked up [city]". I've seen plenty of such twitter accounts (Kharkov, Torez, etc.) few years ago. From what I recall, they were pushing Kiev propaganda, at least regarding MH17.

>their politics
Their politics in Ukraine?

oi

That girl is just amazingly beautiful. Hot damn.

First, Russia didn't threaten Finland, Baltics, Poland or any other neighbor. Second, you'd need to know history, geopolitics to understand what's happening and why. I'm too lazy to explain, but these conflicts are thanks to US and EU meddling inside of these countries (so called colorful revolutions in Ukraine, Georgia).

>First, Russia didn't threaten Finland, Baltics, Poland or any other neighbor.

That's where you are wrong

I love the smell of dead slavshits in the morning.

What's going on in this picture?

Black guy among separatists in Donbass.

Honestly after the USSR I don't see how any Eastern bloc country can be an apologist for Russia. Is it just neurotic slave mentality and fear?

NovoRussia is the most progressive country in Eastern Europe

Here we go again.

You should thank God that the USSR allowed you to exist after the war.

>Commander of DNR group Basurin says 25 Ukrainian soldiers killed, over 40 wounded in recent clashes. 3 KIA and 4 WIA from Russian side

Noice. Time to put a fucking end of the miserable joke we call Urine.

>Ukrainian military intelligence says 15 "militants" of the Russian Hybrid Army killed in two offensives on Avdeevka yesterday

Russian Hybrid Army, ayyy, like what they're using Toyota Priuses? Also nice claims, I bet the hohols knocked out like 5 Armatas too but there's no evidence since everyone's phone battery was low.

You should love smell of burning dogs as well, 同性.

Donbass' Black Ops.

Did you know Lithuania got the current capital and the port city, essentially 1/3 of its current territory thanks to USSR? Of course, not.

Is this real?
If so we should chimp out too.

>Russian Hybrid Army

Chimeras in Crimea

I'm rooting for the Ukies, russia a shit

Made me kek.

You have to go back.

> but there's no evidence since everyone's phone battery was low.

>#Bolotov, separatist leader who recently blew whistle on #Russia shelling residential areas around #Luhansk, suddenly dies in #Moscow. #LNR

twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/825045623426707456

+15 rubles have been added to you account

(((Hoborussian))) katsap cucks are BTFO all the time, have fun shilling while Ukraine will always be more developed then Colorado beetle-themed biotrash who forgot soviet union ended.

And you, you especially have to go back.

But I love how you hohols love to protect your god forsaken african shithole from 1000 miles away in prosperity.

Worth more than the +15 grams of salo you get.

Are you a hoborussian cuck because you got TRIANON'D?

(((progressive)))
ye, that's right

>hating salo
you have to go back, ahmed
take next train to germany bro

This is a dead conflict and we are the same faggots from the syria general thread
we should fuck already

I like your "Emergency internet warrior photos" provided to you by the SBU.

>while Ukraine will always be more developed then beetle-themed biotrash who forgot soviet union ended.
>implying that Ukraine is more developed than any African country

>we should fuck already
Post boipussy.

My sources show no such info. Looks like false flag.

>unironically eating salo

And this is how I know you're a fucking hohol too.
>But I love how you hohols love to protect your god forsaken african shithole from 1000 miles away in prosperity.

This perfectly fits both you and your burger butt buddy. I'm just memeing at oil sweden.

I miss the ukraine war generals... where is givi? where is motorola? Is the airport Ok?

So much salt in this thread...but don't worry guys 50 roubles have been deposed into your accounts

I DID TELL YOU ALL YESTERDAY ABOUT TROOP MOVEMENTS FROM THE NAF AND UKIES.

BUT NO YOU FUCKING KEKS KEPT CALLING ME "FAKE NEWS" AND "KREMLIN AGENT"

You shills keep asking for proofs. When some one drops them, they are never good enough

>ukraine

no such thing

>cockhole on shilling overdrive

You have to go back, Mikola

I've attached a picture of a M1A3

Because your (((proofs))) are just like you. Hohol tier.

Givi is keeping quiet because he doesn't want to get knocked off by the FSB. Motorola was assassinated along with a dozen other war lords.

The airport fell

Damn, again?

Motorola is dead mate. Killed in his apartment elevator by an IED along with his bodyguard in October 2016. A member of his inner circle likely betrayed him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsen_Pavlov#Death
(((Someone))) is cleaning up. Lots of seperatist leaders have been assassinated in the past 4 months.

Givi is fine last I heard.
Airport is secure.

I miss the Vice videos on the war, they shouldn't have stopped.
HBO was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=XtdVVFhjdqA

>Because your (((proofs))) are just like you. Hohol tier.

And this is why every one makes fun of the RIDF

t. diaspora
kys

In the early days before Russia sent their troops the separatists got slaughtered

Moto got rikkety rekket and it's still not known by who. SBU claimed it because the pathetic ukrops will claim anything that happens in L/DNR and is in their favor but then it was said he was killed by some hohol neo-nazi group. I kind of inclined to believe he died due to some L/DNR power struggle.

Givi is proper sad because Moto died. I bet he's leading the charge and is gutting hohols with his bare hands to avenge his BFF.

Why so much butthurt?

It is obvious that Russia arms the rebels.

Doesn't make the hohols less useless.

Hohol please, the real joke is your home (((country))) here. Always was, always will be. But don't you worry, it will be gone by the end of the year so you could stop.

>It is obvious that Russia arms the rebels.

You would be surprised how many retards or shills deny this

Ah, I see now.

Russian ghost armies hey.

Good thing they were too busy hacking the US election and briefing Operative Trump this year.

A whole year of Ukraine babies escaped being eaten by Russian elite-spetsnaz-T14-putin brigades.

So, who's winning?

He looks like that Turkish midget, who was made into a meme in /sg threads.

Classic shill post, don't bother with the proxy next time, it's obvious.

Whites killing whites. Nothing makes the Jew happier.

I can keep posting. /k/ gave me quite the collection

>slavs
>white

Both sides are esentially niggers with white skin, but Hohols are a tad bit worse in every regard.

>/k/
Yeah, that's what I'd call the iarmy.org too in your boots.

Russia did nothing wrong

Your kike boss Soros is being hunted.

dindu nuffins
putin he a good boy

oh boy here we go again
rev up dem T-34s
youtube.com/watch?v=O5aiIhGXrxU

Respect is earned.

you know what I mean :^)

When is China going to annex Siberia?

Yanukovich lost it all when he signed the early elections agreement with the opposition leaders.

Here, let me present you some proofs and some clarification of the current situation. Here, an accurate battle map as of 2017.01.30 20:15 GMT+2. NATO HALP! IT'S THE PUTIN ON A DRAGON'S BACK AGAIN!

Soros is balls deep supporting hohols, dumbfuck.

Calls me out for shilling in order to defend the uselessness of the UA ground forces.

Noorse doos, hoekom is jy so verlief vir Oekraïne?

only if it becomes chino-tibetian krai

READY TO ATTACK

Utter nonsense, china population rush on the southern coastal cities.

Maygar horse archer calling out slavs for not being white.

Colour me impressed.

eh, make china great britain again

>Calls me out for shilling in order to defend the uselessness of the UA ground forces.

oh no some on hurt your feelings

Good Luck to you, brave Mujahideens of Novorussian Caliphate
youtube.com/watch?v=7KfvQ9Vzn3k
youtube.com/watch?v=-TOWuNMblqk
youtube.com/watch?v=T_Tj_oxbjrU
youtube.com/watch?v=e0zw_IalMWk

Dang they sent a lot of equipment to that battle

I never said I was white. But mongols >>>>>> slavs. Especially Eastern slavs.

Doesn't even make sense.

Don't you have more pictures of Russian tanks to sperg out?

LIBERATION OF KIEV SOON

>ukraine
>white
>country being run by jews and is rightful russian clay that needs to be reunited to fight the jew, (((seperated))) to distract putin from gassing jews in sryia
pick one and only one, but not just one but my butthole

yes i do actually

Just messing with you, I love your country by the way... Budapest War Museum was great.

God, I used to be excite to check Ukraine everyday. Then I forgot about it.