Lady Gaga at the Superb Owl

Is she going to Meryl Streep us? This chick was a massive Hill shill.
Can we preemptively do something about it via memes? Somehow make it is so that if she does it there's backlash.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/theater/super-bowl-pregame-hamilton-schuyler-sisters.html
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/14/wanda-sykes-booed-off-stage-after-anti-trump-remarks-at-charity-benefit.amp.html?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bah, she's going to get booed the fuck out. she wont have an audience of bought out puppets like streep did

Her entire audience are the LGBTs who still think the Democrats care about them. So you should meme it hard.

That's what I'm hoping for, libcucks don't normally attend or even watch a sport that promotes "toxic masculinity"
I still feel like she's fallen enough into irrelevance, that this seems like something right up her alley.

Would insert penis in there for sure.

Um, guys...

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/theater/super-bowl-pregame-hamilton-schuyler-sisters.html

There are some openly gay football players now, maybe she'll pander to its homoerotic undertones.

They'll pay some faggots to stand by her stage and dance and scream and we won't see the general displeasure of the real crowd. Pretty sure no one will care or be surprised if she acts like an asshole.

That would be hilarious. It's football, she'd piss off every person watching except for the few dozen gay kids who are just there to see her.

What was delet? A Gaga nood?

Supposedly she was told not to make any political remarks. So hopefully no.

Actually I wouldn't mind if she did. The more they do that shit, the more they push normies away.

Confirmed for anti-Trump speech
God fucking dammit

Lady Gaga has fallen into irrelevance ever since she decided that her carefully crafted image that was created by advisors and designers and managers, was something she could do on her own, and failed.

Nah, Lady Gaga might be degenerate as fuck and do a lot of weird shit, but at the end of the day she tends to avoid situations which would alienate a bunch of possible fans.

She's actually pretty good at singing desu, all else aside. I'd say 99% chance she just goes out and performs, nothing controversial (other than what she usually does).

id love to see an nfl boycott after this shit show

she's a kike. of course she'll use it as a chance to jewout.

>IF WE COULD CHOOSE WHEN TO HAVE OUR PERIODS, SOME OF US WOULD!

nfl events have massive crowds of paid dancing actors often, tos imulate a concert sort of crowd on the field. they will certainly all be instructed to cheer such a spectacle

She will probably say love trumps hate or have a shirt that says something but that's it

I'm stunned the NFL is still going to allow this freak to do the halftime show after her relationship with that freak Marina Abramović was disclosed.

nice ass

When did this happen? What's the difference?

>tfw i voted for president trump
>tfw i like lady gaga

do i hope that she WON'T politicize it? yep.

do i think that she WILL politicize it? yep.

with that said, all i can do is sit back and watch the chaos unfold.

Probably. I would still give her a good dicking, though.

She's not a Jew m8, her family was Catholic.

Jewdar only gives her a 3/10 on the Jew scale.

It's definitely going to be an anti-Trump circle jerk. It would be the greatest thing in the entire Bowl history if there was a strong backlash from the crowd and they had to stop it. Just put memes out there and get the idea into the psyber-sphere.

Remember, it's not impossible.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/14/wanda-sykes-booed-off-stage-after-anti-trump-remarks-at-charity-benefit.amp.html?client=safari

Anyone saying this attention whore won't pull a political stunt at half time is naive. I guarantee she will.

She used to have a group of artsie faggots follow her and design all her shit
Then she branched out alone for her Artpop album which turned out to he a colossal turd.

I don't watch niggerball so no I don't care, only niggers watch it.

strong fedora from the pudgy little bitch detected lol.

Nigger detected

This gives me hope
I hope the beer and passion for the game fuels a lot of anger if they pull some shit

>Legal name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
> Jewish

Come on bro, she's just a puppet.

as usual, the triggered tiny penis bitch boys always cling to their favorite word that they're too much of a coward to say to anyone's face in person lmao.

cry more for me, cletus.

NFL is niggertier sport. Watch a sport where the players aren't huge faggots like MMA and don't pussy out and complain about not making enough money all the time.