Nationalists have to lift

If you claim to be a nationalist but doesn't lift.

YOU
DO
NOT
DESERVE
TO
LIVE

And you might as well be a fucking communist or somali

fy faen skal faen meg få passordet til kim fy faen. ikke faen meldingene dine skal være private nå lenger din hore jævel

Stop drinking so heavy norksjävel

No. Lifting for vanities sake is degenerate.

Thanks kfully, my country has a slough of high paying manual labor jobs opening up, so you can have your gains and earn money while you do it.

Thank you emporer Trump

If you don't post a thank you itt your country will be doomed to migrant labor and paying to use the metal Jew

Keep telling yourself that you weak little beta cuck.

If you don't lift (no matter what the reason) you are a fucking beta lefty skeleton and should kys.

This is what a real nationalist should look like

he really should grow back his beard though.

Yeah, he really should

Olly lifting>strongman>bodybuilding>powerlifting

Golden One is based but his core is weak as fuck, that's a bitch waist if I ever saw this.

We should all be in shape. You don't have to lift as much as the usual gym rat, but at least take up a sport. An intensive sport too, and one that teaches you how to defend yourself (boxing is ideal.) Not some gay martial art either, boxing and maybe Jiu Jitsu is acceptable. Just get in shape you homos so you all look respectable if you ever want to counter protest these fucking leftists.

with down syndrome

Except his face of course.

You don't have to look like any of these guys to look respectable, but if that's your ideal then cool. I think the blonde dude looks way to vain and the tattoos on the other guys are vain too. Fuck Sup Forums, just get in shape, women like guys who are fitter than the 'average Joe and godamnit learn how to punch and to take one while you're at it.

I can't hold all these doubles
Praise kek

HOLY HELL IM GODLIKE

YO WHERE ARE ALL THE (civic) NATIONALIST GROUPS TO JOIN?

It'd be nice to have a support group on the eve of Civil War, you know?

PRAISE KEK FOR BLESSING ME WITH THESE DIGITS

KEK IS GREAT
KEK IS GREAT
KEK IS GREAT

Litteraly everywhere.

Coworker of mine lifts almost everyday.
He's ugly so I think jhe tries to compensate.
Don't know what else he does, he just work (badly), lifts, watches movies sometimes...

Severly uneducated, never read Plato for instance. He's a fucking piece of trash.

Lifting is OK. Spending your entire life on this so you look like in OP's pic ? Waste of time.

Lift? Hahahahaha!! The only thing you beta wannabes lift is a fork to your fat face while composing yet another post about black men taking all your women.

If doubles

This poster dies in the near future

Quit bad habits too, if you smoke cigarettes then stop it, if you drink then lay off a little and drink only with your friends occasionally and whiskey so you don't get fat. If you smoke weed whatever, don't let it kill your motivation. Be disciplined, don't masturbate as much and you'll feel better. Remember to respect your heart and respect your cardio, you can lift but you need stamina too.

If you don't believe me then take it from Kek.

all of those guys use steroids tho

Fucking this

Lifting for vanity is indeed degenerate, but lifting for aesthetics is not.

Society must have a divine order, with the best looking, most moral, and most healthy and intelligent at the top.

What if I'm skinny but I've just started to lift?

Then you're ok
cause you're lifting now

Bump

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Trumps presidency has actually inspired me to better myself, and I'm not the only one. America is going to be great again