Feeling generous

ask me about jewy secrets. Imma share some FOR FREE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0PM50TllQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the jewish endgame

who was behind the holocaust myth?

how do i get a qt palestinian gf

Why is Zyklon B the weakness of the Jew

Well there are 3, one for each major jew faction
>globalist olygarch want USA and China to switch commercial roles, IE poor USA manufacturer and wealthy chinese consumer
>zionist jews want a powerful, wealthy and stable Israel with lots of dead arabs
>low rank leftist cuck jews are just in it for the (((you)))s and feeling progressive

globalist and zionist agendas are mutually exclusive because Soros hates the USA but israelis need it functioning, so we're currently trying to fuck each other over
Trump winning means we won and Soros lost, at least for a while

Zionism doesn't sounds too bad desu

delete this
you'll ruin all my non-shill credibility

>FOR FREE

False flag

I'm not an historian, though I can tell you Ben Gurion didn't seem to really give any real shits about European jews
during the war he even sent some jewish agent paratroopers into Europe straight to their deaths without any truly defined mission other than to "contact jewish communities" just to show that he did *something*. Regardless I'm here to talk about current events

kek
kraut. you literally had to pay the gas bill for 70 years

you don't
not if you want to keep her 11 brothers away from your currently pristine bones

free for YOU
CTR already paid the tab

why do people blame you for everything?i have some jewish they are pretty cool

Because that's the correct approach

jews are not behind absolutely EVERYTHING, but I'd say at least half of major world events are at the very least influenced by top globalist jews if not concocted fully from start to finish

luckily for you, Israel is a jewish offshoot that is (currently) anti-globalist.
haven't you seen all those Godzilla vs. whatever movies? the best way to deal with a rampaging monster is to have a second monster aiding YOU

Why do Jews hate the white race so much and want to destroy us?

how many died in the holocaust

profit.
it makes more sense for an industralist to want 300 million american hired blue collars and 1.3 billion wealthy white collar chinamen costumers than the opposite. it applies to the entire first world and third world but the USA vs. China is the microcosmos

cheer up, ya cunt. if the (((elites))) win then your country becomes poor sweatshop haven, but Israel doesn't survive the transition at all. That's why we support Trump and libtard (((americans))) supported Clinton

Why do you fags keep bringing it up? I thought you hated the mention of holocaust in political forums

Do you believe in God, or at least believe that he exists and cursed your people for killing his son? Are you guys working with Satan?

What's the plan of the globalist faction for Europe?

Why are you harvesting foreskins across the globe. Give it back. Give it back now!

Can i have some shekels?

east european roma asking for money. wow that's a first!

No
It was an internal struggle of civic order in the jewish community.
Jesus, for his time, was basically seen as comparable to a jewish black lives matter SJW in the middle of a highly conservative community, so it decided to get rid of him. What I don't get is why we still get flak for crucifying one jews, but various inquisitive bodies burning a fuckton of jews all the time and nobody cares

see beauty industry my good man.
if you don't want to support it, don't circumsice your own kid and stop pestering us about it already

w-what?!

>ahmed calling anyone nonwhite
Also did you just call me romanian?

You heard me right this goy wants your shekels now gimme or else!

Erev tov, chaveri!

As we will soon be in the same situation here, what kind of weapons do you recommend to carry with you daily when living between savage sandniggers?

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ALMIGHTY I'LL GET MOSSAD ON YOUR ASS

pork blood

>jew

>free

>pork blood
First they would think it is infidel blood and celebrate. You would have to explain it to them that it is pig blood. Even then, they probably wouldn't understand. They only understand gibsmedat, nothing else.

And apart from that, I don't think spraying blood would prevent me from a knife attack.

you know
for a bunch goys that always claim jews are cheap you sure seem to complain a lot when a jew actually offers you something

*protect me from a knife attack of course.

>knife attack
I dunno, try a quran vest

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0PM50TllQ

maybe a golem could work too

is hell on antarctica true?

LISTEN HERE SHEKELBAUM I WANT YOUR GODDAMN SHEKELS OR ILL GO FULL SHOAH ON YOUR ASS NOW GIMME YOUR DAMN SHEKELS!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

assuming the coniving jews we hate are the globalists not the other two types you pointed out,

and with this in mind if you`ve seen it
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Is there a way back for western culture, europe or USA?
Is USA going to fall into the abyss of degeneracy and proto communism?

In other words, is it too late for us all?
have the jew and its subversive tricks finally won?

I dont expect browns, blacks or european muslims to be able to fight the jew and its jewry?

how do i get a qt Jewess shlomo i need more shekels

That is actually a better idea than you may think.
When you take multiple layers of paper, soak them in resin or compound glue and then let them dry, they become very strong and are still relatively light.

tochi'ach li she 'ata yehudi ya mefager

this
>tfw no Natalie Portman as gf

Answer this you hooknose

How many?

JUST

1.8 million, many of those non-jews (political opponents, mentally ill people, gypsies), many through hunger and disease.

Why are jews still pretending to be the descendants of Jacob?

Will they ever come clean?

11milion including non jews
shalom!

Why do you keep dodging the question? BTW trust in Jews comes at a price of you dumping the one fucking holo-ring. You are not going to keep it. Are we having a deal?

Why do you keep dodging the question? BTW trust in Jews comes at a price of you dumping the one fucking holo-ring. You are not going to keep it. Are we having a deal?

tagid li ya koksinel ma bichlal ata mechapes bemedina aravit?

literally first time I hear about this
I probably don't (((rank))) high enough

the shekelmasters don't want anyone fighting for them, only buying their shit
just vote right wing. I don't know if whites can be saved but it's not too late for trying

dunno, look for pro-israeli jews in your town if there are any, eventually they'll move here when sand niggers become too rampant and maybe take you with them

6 million
now stop fucking asking before you get me in trouble

shalom greatest ally when you inevitably start purging gentiles please keep in mind who is, was and always will be your greatest and arguably the only european ally

wrong jew sect man, calm down

im going to call mossad its clearly 11 million you
ANTISEMITE

At least 40 million Jews™ were killed.

JEW

remove kebab from europe when greatest Allie?

Oh great shekel to burger converter you truly are my greatest ally.

Is there anything we can do to make your stay in the Middle East more enjoyable?

No 6 million is your stupid totem number for kabbalistic reasons. Drop the fucking ring, Froshlomo!

oh vevoy goyim you got me

There are 15 million Jews in the world. Did picking a fight with 1500 million muslims seem like a good idea? How do you expect this not to end in another shoah?

Was Hitler right all along?

Where did you find the symbol of the flag?

and yes, vote for trump again.

send qt jewess natalie and ill never bother you again

its the star of david goyim

A jew would never give away secrets for free. IT'S A PROXY!

who's your favorite touhou?

is she a jew goyim? i always thought shes an iranian
live by the shekel die by the shekel

>have so qt jews

Any ideas for business?

circumcise your sons goy

you eurocucks of all people should know exactly what a small of group of jews are capable of. and regardless, it was fun while it lasted

stop niggering. open your eyes every once in a while

I actually have no idea come to think about it

Will do.

I'll even buy a MAGA hat so even more people will know to vote trump in 2020.

Just keep on stacking those bergers.

Graceless Pajeet.

Here's my quesiton.
Why do Jews fear a strong Germany?
DISCUSS FASCISM AND NAT SOC POLITICS user
GET IN HERE
ANCHLUSS SOON FRIENDOS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>feeling generous.
>checks flag
something don't add up

not shiting on the street it scares the costomers

Sorry

jew does not know where one of the most jewish symbols in history comes from

>its the star of king david

>tfw would've raped anne frank

Will Golan ever be returned?

How rich are you? Try and be honest for a change, Shlomo.

Why is ancient celtic very closely related to hebrew?

Is it true that Jews have any feasable long term strategy or are you just impro-shekling through history?

I dunno, use the statistics
there are more indians with internet than indians with a toilet. so try loo bowl dropshipping or something

How do you Jews use your old scripturs for getting worldly power and shekels?

Can Jews see what's inside Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

dont post that fucking disgusting copypasta

>you will never show anne frank why you are called the "master" race

>try to be honest for a change
He's gonna take that literally you know

Why are Israelis so based compared to our jews
How can we make american jews great again

Have you seen the state syria's in right now? Never gonna happen.

My grandfather's a Kabbalist, and he says that the lost tribe of Dan went to the British isles after the exile.
Maybe he's right

you think american kikes are bad just look at euro jews

Israeli Jews have convinced me that not all Jews are bad.

You shitpost with us, you don't care if we don't buy the 6 gorillion myth.....If you guys would just stop taking our shekels and we ganged up on the muslims.....we could remove a lot of kebab ya know.

We could remove all the Kebab. But nooooo....the globalist kikes insist on fucking with the goyim all the time and Israel won't openly support us white fucking males

literally same way you goyim used kek magic
zohar kabbalah is literally a numeric intervale code

we do
however there are multiple jew factions and those often interfere with each other

I meant I have no idea where the symbol itself came from, dumbass
we don't call star of david, we call it shield of david because that was the emblem on king David's buckler

lol no.

I'm a low ranking jew sadly

>copypasta
user I am serious

answer my question, please mr goldstein

I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if those Trump yamakas don't become a real thing.

how much per Au troy ounce in 6 months, 12 months, 24 months? if you don't know then make the call, I'll wait

patience, son, patience
the ground needs to be prepared before the tower is built. and exectuve orders make a fine, fine base

simple
you expel them

greatest Allie why did you call me dumbass?

did i not send enuf shekels to satisfy you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism