QUEBEC MOSQUE SHOOTING - FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

Guys, we have been deceived.

>All initial reports states that there were 2 or 3 shooters which is confirmed by several witnesses

>Media articles are designed to bait right wingers into saying that they were muslims (because they yelled Allahu Akbar and because that their identities were withheld) and to bait left wingers into saying that it was a white outlash against muslims

>2 suspects are arrested and 1 is identified as a WHITE MALE (Alexandre)

>Alexandre's facebook profile has been fabricated to look like he sympathizes with nationalist politicans and Donald Trump

>Meanwhile, Mohammad, the other suspect, is released because he instead was a witness

It's obvious.

Alexandre is a leftist cuck who decided to sacrifice himself for their shitty cause and pose as a right wing militant in order to take the blame for the attack, while Mohammad goes free because of course no Muslims were involved

Then, all the witnesses who initially claimed that there were 2 shooters retract their statement and instead only say that there was one shooter, a WHITE MALE with a Quebecoise accent

Other urls found in this thread:

lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/30/01-5064465-un-seul-suspect-sur-les-deux-individus-arretes-hier-affirme-la-sq.php
lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/30/01-5064465-le-suspect-connu-pour-ses-critiques-sur-facebook.php
twitter.com/belkhad4/with_replies
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two possibilities:

- He's psychotic and rang up to confess a crime he didn't commit and the security services used him as a willing patsy and let the attacker go (there's no fucking way a muslim would admit responsibility, only mentally ill white guy)

- He was a willing agent of the security services already and they made a switch

No fucking way would it take 15 hours to confirm this, they were getting their story right.

Yep. that's the feeling im getting too.

This is all being acted out from a playbook and then they're adjusting the story as they go

Hmm... Trump just took over the NSA didn't he? Surely he would be able to intercept comms proving any switcheroo?

They were just "strategically withholding information" eh!

Hm, perhaps, I don't know much about the NSA spy-capabilities and whether they can be evaded

Said this in the other thread: maybe he was a liberal who liked Trump, Republican pages, Pope, etc. just so he'd see when they posted and troll/post scathing comments.

After all isn't that what most liberals do these days?

>Alexandre is a leftist cuck who decided to sacrifice himself for their shitty cause
His friends claim he has always been an anti feminist bitter faggot, and he used to shitpost on a welcome refugee facebook page.

False flag conspirationist BTFO

My source:
lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/30/01-5064465-un-seul-suspect-sur-les-deux-individus-arretes-hier-affirme-la-sq.php

The other gunman was an undercover fed. He convinced the betamale frog to do this with him. A few people die, but Canada can now go full cuck.

Mission accomplished.

I think it's the opposite, he's a fan of republican/right pages but liked things like local feminist groups to troll them. Friends are already saying he was anti feminist.

That's how the FBI does it in the US. They goat some retard into agreeing to shoot up a place, wire him money, say they'll meet him at some location and then BAM he's paraded around and the FBI can go "l-look! w-we caugtht a real terrorist! puhlease don't cut our funding!"

fuck off jew

Anyone else think its hilarious how quickly Trudeau said "yep, its a terrorist attack"?

Usually heads of state take a while to take stock and take police advice, but old Cuckeau was straight in, unsurprisingly.

Maybe the shooter used a teleport!

source it

Any attack like this is considered to be a "terrorist" attack though.

Trump won't let them false flag in America anymore.

so the Sandnigger called police on himself from his car, told them he was armed but wanted to cooperate... Released cus he's just a witness

Say what my dudes

lmao Sup Forums BTFO

QC media is agreeing with you

lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/30/01-5064465-le-suspect-connu-pour-ses-critiques-sur-facebook.php

Canadian police are always late to report happening information to the press, iirc it took forever for anything to come out about the Moncton shooting, but the PM of the country could have known the situation very early on

>Muslim and frenchie shoot up mosque together
>flee the scene, cops catch them
>frog admits but Muslims claims he's innocent
>cops believe him because it's fucking Canada

Wait sauce on that Mohammad was released?

No, Alexandre turned himself in. Just fucking read.

>anything that goes against my narrative is a conspiracy

continued to be retarded

we need to deport trump supporters. it's their kind that spreads terror and is a determinant to our society

BUILD A WALL

People raking leaves isn't a big priority.

A Leaf Breivik?

>Literally release because HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GUD MUZZIE
Fuck this country holy shit.

This is the face of your "hero". And then we act surprised when we make a comparison with Trump. JUST

Its like you don't realize the PC mentality is the strongest among this generation of student, to even hold an opinion that doesn't have a approving take on their own are immediately discarded as oppression, I'm not even kidding. If you want a taste of their mentality, go read about the ''printemps erable'', THAT is the kind of wiser-than-thou kind of cunts were dealing with, lazy bums and the lowest crop of the student body throwing protest over incredibly stupid shit, preventing honest and working folk from reaching their workplace, preventing well-meaning students from entering their class thus hampering the chance of every students to gain their diploma the further it goes on, stealing the title of an event where peoples actually died to promote their own agenda, the only ones who openly supported them were the corrupt PC media and the countless has-been artists that pollute the land and are searching for any scrap of relevance in the spotlight...

The media are literally creating 2 story, the fable they tell and the story as it actually happens. They are too retarded to understand that by pushing the first one all the time as truth, they made the it so that the truth is obviously the latter one, with peoples starting to think for themselves more than ever, with their numbers growing up each year

its better just to accept some far right conservative decided he was sick of brown people in canada

while le weed man acts as the spokesman for white men who are not racist publicly he is a nazi. he was caught at a get together for modern nazis who have blood relations to nazi germany.

some operate in a modern sun worshiper group and others have various roles in entertainment or banking

Not for nothing, but you people who leave all of this information about yourselves in the public domain are not very bright.

Or maybe he actually didn't do it. You would think Alexandre would admit he had an accomplice. Why would he lie about that?

You're just an eternal cuck lol.

He doesnt look like a muslim extremist to me

A lot of people hang towels on their doors.

Witnesses also said Michael Brown had his hands up and was saying "don't shoot."

Holy shit, an Arabic numale.

>turned himself in after somehow evading police who didn't have his name/face until he called in to confess
yeah that's... real logical

The printemps érable was strongly opposed to the way the media portrayed it. But that's besides the point.

YES the pc mentality exists. But guess what? Alt-right, completely racists mentality exist as well (just look at most of this board). Why is it so hard to believe for half of you that YES a white guy DID kill muslims? Why do you assume false flag when all the evidence leans against it?

That's actually a real thing. Police put out false info sometimes to get suspects to relax and make mistakes

>>Media articles are designed to bait right wingers into saying that they were muslims because that their identities were withheld
you dumbasses invented that 'law' yourselves

You know how I know that no actual right wingers does this shit?

Because any one of them that is not completely retarded knows that actions like these are detrimental to our cause.

It's a textbook false flag where he yells "Allahu Ackbar" but then turns himself in and declares himself to be a white nationalist christian.

Also, explain how ALL witnesses first said that there were at least 2 shooters and police was operating with a theory that there was 3 or 4 suspects, now they're down to 1..

Happened here in Ohio. They got some dumbass to want to blow up a bridge and gave him fake explosives then got him. Not sure how it isn't entrapment but it happens.

REMINDER

THIS IS WAR

Sup Forums IS THE NERVE CENTER FOR THE "ALT RIGHT" (just a useful term for the ideas here) AND AS SUCH IS THE FRONT LINE IN THIS INFORMATION WAR.

THE US IS IN A 'SOFT' CIVIL WAR CURRENTLY. IT IS BEING FOUGHT WITH IDEAS AND MEMES. WE MUST STAND VIGILANT.

AND PICK UP GUNS FOR WHEN THIS SHIT TURNS HOT.

But one of the shooters was a Moroccan

He called the police. Just fucking read dude, it's written everywhere.

>You know how I know that no actual right wingers does this shit?

no true Scotsman argument, eh? funny that it comes to this

Yup. During his trial 13 witnesses was called in and told 13 different stories.

Its a clown suit.

AND because of the small mentioning of them yelling "Allahu Ackbar"

this guy gets it.
man, the level of delusional thought coming from the Trumpies is mind boggling. These guys refuse to even consider that they might be backing the wrong guy.

The only thing you can do with people like that is kill 'em off. Thankfully most of them are pretty stupid, so they won't see me coming.

and I'm saying that's retarded. why would someone who somehow managed to get away from the police SCOTT FREE, which is suspicious unto itself, call in and tell them exactly who he was and where to find him?

>Because any one of them that is not completely retarded knows that actions like these are detrimental to our cause.
And when they do actually do it they go full Breivik

>You know how I know that no actual right wingers does this shit?
You say this as if there were no mental cases in the right wing movement. The guy was a lonely fuck who's been rejected all his life. He was exactly bright.

>Also, explain how ALL witnesses first said that there were at least 2 shooters and police was operating with a theory that there was 3 or 4 suspects, now they're down to 1..
I can explain this easily. First of all, not ALL witness claimed that, but SOME witness. In a state of panic you can believe hearing multiple gunshots when there's actually only one. Remember, they're in a state of complete fear for their lives. That being said, MAYBE there's a second suspect at large. I wouldn't think so, but it's a possibility.

As much as I wanted to believe it was the moroccan. It was the white kid, hes been trolling anti refugee facebook pages.

Heres the moroccan

As much as I hate Trudeau, and want Trump to be right... The conspiracy angle doesn't add up.

I remember that one. That was when the guy before Comey was in charge. His M.O. was tricking one of these retarded autists every 6 weeks to ensure continued funding for the FBI.

It's not the "no true scotsman" but every right winger with an IQ above 85 knows that the slightest misstep would give leftists ammo so they know to keep in line

It's a fucking mosque. There would be dozens of people shouting "Allahu Ackbar" during an active shooting. It's kebab for "oh my God" and a couple thousand other things.

The psyop goes deeper but you are correct about the false flag

>which is suspicious unto itself
Your police are not known for their stalwart vigilance or ability to find people you have to admit that

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686

>'A Québécois accent'

Last night, a witness who asked to remain anonymous told Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

>"It seemed to me that THEY had a Québécois accent. THEY started to fire, and as THEY shot, THEY yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head.

Why so many of the survivors, when given details IMMEDIATELY AFTER all say they?

It's fresh in their minds, no time to lie, just blurting out what they saw. the witnesses saw multiple gunmen.

Narrative no doubt being controlled at least.

Who was it that said something like, 'let no crisis go to waste'? Not saying the liberals did this, but they take total advantage of the story being told to fit their agenda.

>they won't see me coming.

*unsheathes Kitana*

>haha nothing personel kid but you are about to taste my superior nippon steel

But every month Muslims commit dozens of terrorist attacks. All around the world. Yet, you claim they are the "religion of peace," and weep if anyone says anything negative about them.

If this French fucker killed these Muslims he's a piece of shit. But that doesn't change the fact that Muslims commit horrific terror every week of every year all around the world.

Again fake media being fake, alll msm lies, good thing many normies that have halfa brain literallt have stopped watching.

The only people who i know that actually believe cnn is a woman married to a Muslim, a sjw neet that wants atheist utiopia, and my gay uncle.

Everyone else has abandoned the media, feel like the media want a civil war.

>Why is it so hard to believe for half of you that YES a white guy DID kill muslims?
It's not hard to believe at all, we are just fighting back against the media narrative. The media's reaction to this will be that white people need to check their privilege, whereas when a Muslim terrorist attack happens, they still tell white people to check our privilege.

Maybe because he IS retarded? Not every murderer is a Nobel prize you know.

Maybe he got scared himself. Remember, he's a loser faggot. He had the balls to this, but maybe not to live with himself afterwards. Who the fuck knows.

>right winger with IQ >85
things that never happened

wasn't exactly bright**

Thank you. I'm glad people like you exist. Our political stances are probably completely opposite (though I also hate Trudeau), but at least you verify facts.

They are gonna use this to pass bill 59. Bye bye freedom of speech lol

>we dindu naff

never change Sup Forums

You "libs" are the delusional ones. I have not seen one of you yet, address the Arab Spring, supported both militarily, and ideologically, by the Obama administration, with Hillary as its champion. Half a million dead brown Muslims! You people make me sick.

Just like they also withhold information to weed out copycats/ people falsely claiming responsibility.

Muslims who commit murders are obviously also pieces of shit. It's possible to respect to other muslims are actually cool guys for the most part. Even if I don't like their religion, I respect the individuals as long as their good people.

Whoever makes people kill muslims is the right kind of guy.

Anyway, it took less than 5 years of full blown propaganda to poison Europe into letting these savages in. It will take 5 years of propaganda to save our continent and start deporting the animals. Only 5.

Yeah glad I don't have a kikebook for this reason.

Based leaf.
Sup Forums is a board of peace! Not all Sup Forumsacks!

You see, that's your problem: you have a bias. You assume automatically the media is lying. Whatever the media says, the opposite is true. Because the media cannot say the true, according to you.

But then, does that mean there are no terrorist attacks in muslim country? Is the media saying the truth in THAT case? Because it fits YOUR train of thoughts?

I mean, of course it's good to remain skeptical at all times, but be careful not to fall into pure paranoid delusion, which is a mental disease in itself. I hope for you it's not too late.

not after he is in custody

Why would someone like this who is pretty much a normie carry out a right wing terrorist attack?

Did he discover that he had terminal cancer or something?

It doesn't make sense.

Fuck off Mohamed, we know your game. Your cohort, Obama, under orders of NWO, decimated three non-white Muslim nations.

Protruding mouth.

100% Irish

>that lvl of mental gym
usually mudslim terrorist either die or admit proudly their responsibility if caught

>Hurrr false flag

Kys retard.

>Shooting starts
>"THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT"
>Migrant is claimed to have done it
>"L-let's not jump to conclusions now.."
>2 arrested 1 white 1 syrian
>Leftist narrative in shambles
>Police, after taking way too long to handle the suspects and disseminate information CLEAR THE SYRIAN
>"WOW DRUMPFIES FANCY THAT BETTER NOT CLAIM IT WAS POLITICAL THINK OF THE DEAD YOU MONSTERS"

Majority of PhD's go work for tenure. Majority of 4 year grads work in the real world.

No. This was likely the first 'revenge hit' for the Richard Spencer punch and those who celebrated it. So many outraged aut-rightists ready to defend Dicky's honour. And they will use the liberal lulz as justification. It's going to be the hot trend of 2017. This guy fits the bill to a t.

Honestly (if this turns out to be true) he was troubled loser. Islam is clearly a stupid religion and a negative force on Earth. But killing innocent people is always wrong.

Fuck this piece of shit.

Hallo Joden!

Hallo Joden redux!

Thanks for proving my point, Ameribro. Your graph doesn't mention IQ, unless you mean to employ a different definition of said variable.

The fuck?

Number one, he looks incredibly French.

Number two, there is literally no such thing as a protruding Irish mouth. And don't put up that 200 year old cartoon drawn by a guy who hated Catholics. Put up statistical scientific facts or go back to your cuck shed.

Just another conservative white male trying to ban abortion.

Of course false flag lol its never a false flag when its a Muslim attack but when its a white man its either a false flag or a sad, lonely, mentally ill lone wolf attack

Do you remember all those false flag mass school shooting that were done so Obama could take your guns? 8 years in office and didn't take one gun

happens all the time, they cant find real terrorists.

Terrorism is the excuse that allows mass survelliance on all countries and corporations.

Watch Snowden, the movie, explains it well

So IQ exists?

The left fights vehemently against the notion of IQ existing at all.

You realize that blacks and mestizo hispanics have below average IQs? That's why their countries are poor and dysfunctional and they perform poorly on tests in the US. Even the wealthy ones do poorly.