Trump H1B executive order

Trump is stopping the white man from stealing our best

He is proving himself to be greatest ally to Indians once again

POO

>American companies will now be responsible for training quality homegrown workers
wow it's almost like this is the way things are supposed to be

>incompetent, ego inflated retards incapable of performing to a level required of even high school graduates
>best

Feel sorry for you man

Fuck you Trump, living in the US is the only thing I want. What the fuck do I do now? What's the best path to take increase my slim chances of getting into the US? Database administration, software development or cyber security?

Didn't you hear mate? You're not allowed into the US, Trumo blocked people from Muslim countries

Britcuck BTFO

>britfag
>muslim majority
>You are fucked

Poo in loo's aren't banned

Sorry to break it to you pal, but the only reason your "best" is desirable is because they'll work for slave tier wages in literally every form of employment on the planet. Indians infiltrate and fuck up every trade on the planet. Comstruction, trucking, roofing, you name it, Indians are there to deliver awful work that people only buy because they just see that Pajeet is willing do the job for half what everyone else wants for it, and not once to they stop to wonder why Pajeet can it so cheap.

Though to be fair it isn't all on them. Some blame must fall on the shoulders of the people who fall for the scam all the time

marry a girl from US
bingo green card

no we arent banned because we live in US peacefully
its trump who wants to fill tech industries with more white people

Haha cuck!

Canadians can still go on with TN visa for now.

trump will ban pakistan praise kek

Thanks drumpf

Does Drumpf realize capital can move across borders? Tech firms don't having any big fixed investments tying them down to any one location.

marry a woman in the u.s.

This will be a very good thing for pro- immigration people

Current H1B is a lottery system, which is abused by shitty companies

What they need is a auction, where tech companies can pay for the best and brightest from around the world

Don't be fooled, every Silicon Valley guy wants this, bad. So does Trump

>Fuck you Trump, living in the US is the only thing I want. What the fuck do I do now? What's the best path to take increase my slim chances of getting into the US? Database administration, software development or cyber security?

Are you white? Because otherwise fuck off we're full

As white as they come

India will be the next China without the communists thanks to Trump

i have a friend who once told me about how fun it is to bugfix indian code

You're kind of screwed if you don't have anyone writing transcripts for you.

he's going to keep you people from getting free money, how does that help you?

SHHeit Bazed Afrikaner!

>marrying an american girl
Shit man, that's almost as bad as a Brit girl. He's better off in londonistan.

visas for the best and brightest, and you think that means all indian people who want one

Wtf I love trump now

>best and brightest,
>IQ average 83

Fuck off, we're full.

Oh honey this just means that more US businesses will outsource to India instead of getting workers from India. This is a huge boon to the Indian economy

how dare you compare india to that shithole of a county who torture animals because it makes food more tasty

kek confirms

>No outsourcing penatly

Oh, you sweet summer child.

Poo in Loo. That's a basic component of being civilized.

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020!!!!!!

Easiest way is to find a bear that wants to slam your boipussy and gay marry him. Then you can apply for citizenship.

In other news, leafs cucking themselves again.

Ahahahaha. Yes, feel free to take all the Pajeets. Your users are going to love you when shit doesnt work and they cant understand the guy on the phone. I'm sure he'll do the needful though.

This what they pay you for? The shills are getting worse by the day

what about yours in which people shit everywhere and it makes food more unhealthy?

Pajeets aren't banned from USA

>liberal memes

Not even once

How much does this rustle you? It used anger me, now I'm just disturbed that the Cultural Revolution could be that effective

they aren't gonna move with a 15% corp tax rate.

india superpooper 2020, colon-ize ur cuntry

Good. Please stay where you belong.

Read the OP, this is about H-1Bs, which are usually Pajeets.

Seriously, people need to stop flooding here and work on helping their country of origin. This kind of shit isn't sustainable.

I've noticed this too, why are Indians so arrogant?