no one on the right is openly advocating violence against the left
the left are the ones instigating and threatening people for having opinions

and attacking innocent people for being "nazis" aka trump supporters

fuck all of you on the left
you are all incapable of self reflection and personal growth
you will keep losing elections and keep wondering "why?"

who?

>no one on the right is advocating violence

I hope this is bait. Why can't you be honest with yourself?

kill yourself leaf

I see Trump Twitter accounts advocating shooting and punching leftists all the time. Considered a minority compared to radical leftists, but it's still there.

Stop being dishonest and point to the hypocracy you're displaying and you're fellow man displays.

> Source: your ass

Provide proofs or gtfo, rake-bait

Gavin McInnes attacking incident

Was tweeted by people saying radical leftists are sub humans who should be shot. I understand the sentiment, but that's at that point acting like a leftist.

Hmmmm really makes you think

>leaf
leave.

Literally who?

I'm fucking right wing, that doesn't mean I don't call out hypocritical philosophy of "me good guy, you animal. Me have moral high ground on the peak of Moral Mountain"

Guy said nobody on the right advocates violence, I prove him wrong with evidence and rational thinking. Anywho who says we don't advocate violence hasn't exactly been paying attention the past few years or posted here for very long.

Shouldn't have liberated a single Dutch faggot from the Germans desu.

It's not. It's self defense

Hen why did Gavin say "I attacked two guys" and not "I defended myself?"

Because Gavin was drunk as fuck, attacked two guys and shoved a but plug up his shaved asshole.

I don't care about Gavin. I'm talking about shooting the leftist rioters as a general rule.

I guess that advocating violence but it's self defense.

Did you not see the video you fucking dead man walking?

Who is that? Some kind of youtuber I suppose

I didn't. Where is it?

Was Gavin being attacked?

He makes comics. All of them are pretty much the same and could be summarized with "lol life is hard amirite guys?" So you can imagine what his audience must be like and what they think of those tweets.

Shen's slowly getting redpilled