Truly sickening what he did

Truly sickening what he did.

I stand with the Muslim community and welcome them to Canada unequivocally.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u2Hex
montreal.ctvnews.ca/shooting-at-a-quebec-city-mosque-multiple-dead-1.3262477
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn how many did he kill?

The only way we can reconcile this terror is to start fundraisers to build 100 new mosques in Quebec and bring 100,000 new Muslims to our wonderful country.

Not enough

canadians are such racists

CAN'T _______ THE BISSONNETTE

100000? make it a million

there were 3 gunman though...

I'm going to let a gang of Muslims fuck my wife later tonight to try to make up for this horrific loss of life.

and all the women they've raped and murdered in Europe count for nothing? Or all the attacks they've done on us?

QUICK SOMEONE LINK THE ORIGINAL REPORTS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

THEY MENTIONED 2 GUNMEN
TWO
TWO
TWO

MEMORY HOLE IMMINENT

HOW MANY DIEEEEAD THOUGH

bayonet ?

I'd bet everything I own on this guy being a convert

Here's your boy's Facebook archive:

archive.is/u2Hex

Why are Canadian posters such utter trash now?
Even the Aussies and Germans look like exemplary folks when compared to the leaf.

What happened to the media not immediately reporting that he's white. Sheesh.

>Be muslim, like some shit one facebook
>commit terror
>dat flase flag

What's wrong with shooting Muslims in a mosque?

>I stand with the Muslim community and welcome them to Canada unequivocally.

can you take ours then?

FUCK FRANCOPHONES

We need to apologize by letting them have their shariah law enclaves. I bet nobody remembers that one quebec developer that wanted to give interest-free loans to muslim only families was lambasted, reversing that's a good start at apologizing.

Wait what happened to the Moroccan dude?

What happened to the muslim shooter? Did they wave their magic wand and make that go away?

TPBP

Islam has to learn to live with terror.

This is a stone throw away from me. YIKES !

I am at Centre du Phénix.

Au jour du râteau Dieu épargnera les lys.

6 so far but another 6 or so are in critical condition

Initial reports were 2-3, then 2, now just one

He's now reported as being a witness, not a suspect

>inb4 he claims he was raped by the quebecer and forced to kill

even the leftist media probably assumed they were goatfuckers... probably didnt even bother to look and see if one was YT

he's gonna be somebody's bitch for a long time

The shooters had masks on, how could one of the masked assailants be a witness

whats strange about seeing a muslim in a mosque?

one of them was reported to have given themselves up at the mosque (hint it wasn't the shooter)

this digit

Sup Forums
>deus vult remove kebab
someone goes and does it
>we didndu naff

this is what you wanted Sup Forums
embrace it you fucking faggots

No one cares, fucking Leaf...

Hmm...

wow he looks like an innocent little boy
judging by his appearance i would never think he would do such a thing

>this is what you wanted Sup Forums
the majority of pol is actually not THAT serious about their hate towards others and most of the time they are just meming

Why would a witness give himself up? Also I thought it was 3 masked men, now there's just one. Seems like they're letting one go to control the narrative.

while those mosques are being built you should offer your home as a provisional mosque, it should make muslims happy

maybe alexandre forced him to bring him to a mosque

meant for

Quebec is a province of peace. How dare you be so intolerant.

are you to stupid to understand that almost everyone her is just pretending for the lulz?

A million mosques, damn

That face is obviously a CGI mock-up. The eyes look wrong.

>Centre du Phénix.

I wonder who could be behind this?

I just want to talk about how bad islam is for society without imaginary boogeymen and emotional appeals shoved into real life debates.

This autismo is a disgusting hypocrite.

CAN'T HON HON BAGUETTE LE BISSONNETTE

Fucking radical cumskins ruining my country REEEEEEEEEE

>the ''it's just a meme'' meme

speak for yourselves cucks

We are a board of peace

Seems awfully convenient that the story has been altered to fit the Liberal agenda.

Yeah how long until the quebecer kills himself in prison?

Initial reports after mass shootings, especially things like how many shooters are involved, are often wrong. Remember in Dallas when that one black dude killed a bunch of cops and everyone thought it was multiple people?

because we have given up.
I walk around and see shitskins with 2+ kids with more on the way. They are always preggers. We cant win.

Its the ultimate leaf pill.

it's almost like witnesses are incredibly unreliable

shocker, isn't it

Sorry swedfag we really hate mudslimes here. Get lost.

These sorts of things don't happen in Canada too often so there's no pressure there to identify the shooters immediately.

Okay that's true but in this instance the eye witness said multiple people wearing masks entered and began shooting. How do you confuse someone praying with a masked assailant firing rounds into the people praying

More like
>Commit terror attack
>Zuckerberg alters your facebook account to make you whatever they feel like.

>16 fucking hours to confirm when he admitted it 15 minutes after

This is a faggot spook who volunteered for this shit, just like Thomas Mair. It's a reaction to Trump's Muslim ban just like the killing of Jo Cox was an attempt to sway Brexit.

im sure dallas had more than 1 nigger behind it,cops brushed it under the rug to prevent a we wuz kangz revolution

Samuel Hydette?

He liked crusader kings 2

One guy shooting into a crowded room can cause a lot of panic and confusion so immediate eyewitness reactions can be mistaken. Maybe the arab guy they took in they grabbed because someone at the mosque thought "That guy's trouble, I bet he was in on it."

Fuck m'sides

These are VPNs from the US.

Will Johan disavow?

>I'm JIDF
big man in the house

This is a VPN from Israel.

Bloody Canadian hero that one.

>Bissonnette

Bissowat

Its so strange that this is starting to happen.

Truly a cuck just like your leader.

Got an earlier screenshot from article.
To prevent your memory hole

>The Israeli Defense Force

Israeli false flag confirmed! Those kikes want to flood our country full of muzzies!

Get down there and get us inside intel. Take your phone and video record, ask people if they were there last night, what they saw. ask locals what they heard. theres probably news crews at the mosque, go listen and over hear what theyre saying.

DO NOT LET LIBERALS FORCE A CONFESSION FROM THE WHITE KID TO FIT THEIR NARRATIVE.

Trudeau is that happy in the head faggoty nu-male type. He wouldn't think twice about sacrificing his pet muslims. They will spin this story.

And the media lies about the ethnicity and skin colour of the suspect in order to keep islam out if the wind. Motherfuckers..

You stand in solidarity right?

Kek, the repetitive bullshitting of the left never ends.

FALLING FOR EVERY SINGLE PSYOP AHAHAHAHAHHA

underrated

No, you are running your connection, originating from the US, through a VPN from Canada. You might be routing it through Israel first but that makes no difference since we know the end result.

Lies.

People are pissed and starting to wake up.
I'm sure we'll be seeing more backlash against the third world barbarians soon. I'm guessing Germany.

i was talking about you not me

im canadian

>h.g. wells

shit taste

war of the worlds was a garbage book and an even worse movie

Was he a Muslim? A couple reports have the shooters shouting "Allahu Akbar".
montreal.ctvnews.ca/shooting-at-a-quebec-city-mosque-multiple-dead-1.3262477

People who heard the shooting would recognize the sounds of two guns going off. Interview the businesses within 200m of the mosque, they would have heard everything. Upload it to youtube.

The liberal government has way too much to lose by having muslim shitfests taking place in this country.

THEY PROBABLY GRABBED THE WHITE KID AND DRUGGED/FORCED A CONFESSION.

Only if they are niggers or muslims

>the majority of pol is actually not THAT serious about their hate towards others and most of the time they are just meming

Our bigger concern is the optics. This is Tatical Bowlcut all over again.

Brevik removed future Cucklords; he knew how to operate. This guy only got five and didn't False Flag it, so it won't advance right-wing causes.

ENGLISH YOU ANUS SNIFFERS, FUCKING SPEAKING IT! CANADA IS ENGLISH LAND, NOT BAGUETTE LAND.

FUCKING ALEXANDRE (SHOULD BE ALEXANDER) BAGUETTE, GO FUCKING FUCK YOUR DEAD MUMS CLIT YOU PAKI LICKING NIGGER FRENCH CUNT!

>all these shills coming out of the woodwork.
Whatever. We're gonna keep shooting up and burning down mosques, and there's nothing you pathetic cucks can do about it.

>speak for yourselves cucks

The nation of gypsy's talking about ethnic cleansing. The irony.

If the suspect was white, why did they wait so long after taking him into custody?

White suspects get plastered everywhere, immediately. This fit their narrative perfectly; why would they wait so long?

It makes more sense that this is a false flag. Trump needs to realize this and crack down harder on mudslimes.

We are just seeing human mechanics being played out on such a grand scale and in fast forward. The rich take advantage to further enrich themselves, the poor and foreign swarm in looking for anything they can get and the crazies on all sides start killing.

It will be war soon.

I thought it wasn't released yet which was the suspect and which was the witness.

The police don't kowtow to the media in this country, so they tend to release statements only when they're sure they understand the relevant facts. And that usually takes some time.

Fuck Canadians and their evil, racist population.
If only they'd welcomed more refugees and worked harder to integrate them, this never would have happened
Another reason to despise leafs

The times are just right for it.
I think you're right. War is coming.

>archive.is/u2Hex
Another world of warcraft player.

Absolutely sickening. All of WoW is just a huge risk :^)