Making memes out of liberal holy symbols

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the next year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/morganisawizard
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping once or twice.

Once or twice

Bamp

this is interesting

yeah whats going on in here?

Once or twice

REMINDER

THIS IS WAR

Sup Forums IS THE NERVOUS CENTER FOR THE "ALT RIGHT" (just a useful term for the ideas here) AND AS SUCH IS THE FRONT LINE IN THIS INFORMATION WAR.

THE US IS IN A 'SOFT' CIVIL WAR CURRENTLY. IT IS BEING FOUGHT WITH IDEAS AND MEMES. WE MUST STAND VIGILANT.

AND PICK UP GUNS FOR WHEN THIS SHIT TURNS HOT.

Star Wars and Harry Potter are great. Also Doctor Who. All the libs hits love those and will be eternally BTFO by quality pro-Trump memes made from that material.

Requesting original bottom pic please

you understand the meme war well. here's a free bump. if this idea doesn't get traction now it's worth reposting a few times later. cheers m8

I'm into this, have a bump

>What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?
The diversity meme. I cannot for the life of me stand the faggots on /r/theDonald, but I absolutely love seeing leftists lose their minds every time one of those civic national retards starts talking about how "diverse" Le Donald is by posting a negress with a MAGA hat or some "legal" immigrant spic showing his immigration papers with an American flag in the background.

Shit that is a good idea. What are some sacred cows of liberalism.

The gay flag could be used to shill against muslims. Since you know they kill them all the time

biden meme, but turned around. no idea how to do it

Princess Leia seems to be a symbol we can use her for something, I'm sure. Maybe we should start using the term The Resistance to talk about resisting media bullshit.

Star wars is for kids.

Spam this cucks twatter with that meme. Give him an address in the closest ghetto
>google streetview a crack house

Dare him to try...

At best one cuck gets culturally enriched
at worst he gets called out for being a cuck and writing checks with his mouth his ass cant cash...

twitter.com/morganisawizard Very high res pic.

And thanks for all those bumping.

This is a pretty good idea. Flip it around the way we did fake news.

I love this type of psyop. Keep doing God's work user. I'll spread any dank memes to help propagation.

Have a bump on the house

Holy shit we could make africa memes

>poor black person in africa in chains

>they told me diversity would be good

>but it just was colonialism.

People now send memes and meme at each other. A conversation with anyone younger than 21 hurts me greatly. I know someone who says "lol" like a word in a sentence. Its like the equivalent of desu in frequency. I feel slightly offended by this cultural appropriation. Being offensively geeky is cool now apparently.

Does anyone else miss goth kids? Those were simpler times, before the emo's gave rise to the gender queer.

Tactical Meme Nukes

IF WE TAKE HARRY POTTER THEY WEE REE REE TIL THEY PEE PEE

Twice

This is a fucking great idea

You losers have nothing on my meme capabilities. I have reached a meme level never imaginable by human beings to this date. I have acquired these powers at the expense of my mental and physical well being and attained conditions such as severe depression and social anxiety. In only ten seconds could I spark off a chain reaction that could penetrate thousands of safe spaces and potentially kill thousands of twitter SJWs.

I have broken the meme barrier.

Idk, abuse shitty reaction gifs from normie tv shows?

Use screencaps and catchphrases from LotR, Dr. Who, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, Garfield?

love trumps hate~

Some middle east onces would be appropriate for this time too. I'm thinking pictures of poor looking kids standing around some war-torn area, thanking Trump for coming in and killing ISIS, who have been killing their parents. Something like that.

And as said above, there needs to be a 'bank' of non-white Trump supporting pictures, and these need to be used as much as reasonably possible in these memes. The "its nothing but white males" assumption needs to be relentlessly destroyed.

Ones*

Hot chicks with colorful hair and glasses

Late 90s-mid 2000s cartoons like Invader zim, spongebob, etc.

Suicide/depression

Reddit weather and shitty books

Dude weed lmao

Harry Potter and Dr.who, that's where the gold is.

Harry Potter is like the fucking Bible to these faggots
Let's ruin it for them

THIS

The memes. Spread 'em

these faggots like cartoons because their stuck in a state of arrested development but no the kind we do

they like cartoon network shite like stephan universe and adventure time

the also like anime targeted for children aged 3-5 like pokemon, naruto, yu-gi-oh, ect

attack their precious moving drawings and you attack them directly
>pic related is a good example of anime these people like

List so Far:

Harry Potter
Dr. Who
Big Bang Theory

Should we also target venues the left propagates?

>they're*

can we get Sup Forums on the scene?
I've read more r34 Harry Potter fanfiction than harry potter books. We'll need some help

I've always wanted us to coopt the rainbow flag

the fact that rowling is a radical libtard is icing on the cake

Sherlock

Sup Forums hates us. we keep stealing their memes

Making conservative, anti-refugee memes out of Harry Potter should be the aim. That's the most cancerous fanbase and the people who are obsessed with HP are generally just annoying fucking emotional manchildren

I don't know shit about Harry Potter so someone else will have to actually make the memes

How can we ruin comic con for these assholes? Anyone find a list of conventions or something?

Dexter was good. Then again, I last watched it when I was its target demographic.

Add Steven Universe, Adventure time, Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty

Add Rick and morty

> we keep stealing their memes
So we can just keep doing what we are doing?

Rare?

Definitely need to target Star Wars and Harry Potter.

Bump for interest

someone turn that faggot gandalf knockoff that died into a full blown 14/88er, start rumors that the actor was a freemason or some shit and their is some aryan looking irish chick in one of the later movies. we can make her the new queen of Sup Forums

Big Bang Theory too and GOT

So much this.
Use battle scenes and put "when you argue with liberals"
Remember, always put the liberals as the bad guys, this is key.
The asshurt will be incredible.

>What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes?
Star Wars' rebellion

We need to weaponize the "Peace Symbol" for Trump.

This will trigger them hard.

holy shit absolutely use harry potter. it will piss the living shit out of millennial liberals everywhere.

Especially Britbong shitlibs. Nothing is more smug and smarmy than a British liberal Doctor Who fan. Triggering these cunts would be legendary

deplorable heads on actors bodies. Hollywood replacements

Oh shit yes, GOT is a gold mine. Also, The Hunger Games can be interpreted as rural common folks fighting against urban rich liberals and their totalitarian "diverse" degenerate regime.

YES

I love this idea already, what she we call this project?

Steven universe

Tumblr loves the shit out of it for some reason

Sherlock
Stranger Things
Sailor Moon

>1 post by this ID

I said something kind of along these same lines the other day, but with a different endgame:
>recreate normie memes with their same lame jokes that make a cringy normie lel
>but use Trump in the meme
>laugh when they freak out out the "normalisation" of Trump and the destruction of their safe spaces

But I like your idea better

Operation Fiction Fantasy

Use stuffwhitepeoplelike

Lots of shitlib shows on paid/premium channels
Game of Thrones, etc.

Brilliant idea OP

Harry Sup Forumstier

I love this one.

This is a good idea. Culture is a form of shared mythos. There is no such biological imperative for large groups of humans to work together, they require shared belief in a mythos. Attack the symbols of the mythos, copt them and subvert them. Without the mythos, the coordination collapses.

Do something out of twilight and Hunger Games. They will shit their pants

ez

Ooooh, spicy new memes are in the oven.
Smells good.
Get to work memers.

>the story of a group of nationalists fighting against an all powerful empire that installs "peace" by putting everybody under the boot
>they are inspired by an ancient religion deemed "inadequate" by the new empire
>their symbol is a stylized eagle
>their heroes blonde and blue eyed

make it a T for trump

>Sherlock
This shows how liberals can fuck up the greatest criminal work of fiction there ever was. Kill those bastards.

Combine it with this

Anything to do with Disney, most notably the princesses.

I suggest you guys check out this guy's channel, he has some pol-worthy insight into Star Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

It's not a eagle it's a phoenix

>"Alt Right"
>Typing in all caps
>Us

kys.

Steven Jewniverse is pretty popular, could co-opt that. Feels dirty using their underhanded tactics but they brought it on themselves. I want to see our version of articles like "Muhammad was history's first feminist"

"10 reasons Doctor who is a nationalist icon"
"Harry potter would have voted for Trump, here's why:"
"Proof that Ron Weasley wanted to expel the squibs and make Hogwarts great again"
"The scary parallels between Slytherin and the democratic party"
"Is Bernie Sanders literally Lord Voldemort?"

10000000 years in paint

Hahahaha

if you want to get them really young get some shit viner or popular facebook live personality and make pro trump memes using their brand.

Harry potter is absolutely the best way to catch their immediate attention. They're fucking nuts for that shit

kek

>pic
Fuck, this is gold stuff

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT" or
"I WON'T LIE, THIS IS TOTALLY ME WHEN MY CULTURE IE BEING DESTROYED"

banners on videos like The Lion

the so called """"peace symbol"""" is an old satanic symbol showing a broken cross, its a ritual in some satanic rings take a cross upside down and break it when you are new there

they populise satanic symbols under another pretext

Satanic= anti christ. Those evil ones who try to rule the world are Anti Christ. Thats why Jesus Christ is lord, he is the way, the truth and the life.

We can call this tactic "pop cultural appropriation"

Sounds like a solid PSYOP.

I really really like this image