CONFIRMED SOLE SUSPECT - QUEBEC SHOOTING

Alexandre Bissonnette now the sole suspect in Quebec City shooting

>but but muh religion of peace

oh wait, it was a Trumpist who did this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3qMR9
mobile.twitter.com/sureteduquebec?lang=en
msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/suspect-in-quebec-city-mosque-shooting-called-911/ar-AAmp2GF?ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, this doesn't help Trumpian movement, but it takes away from the idyllic fantasy liberals have of Canada.

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR MORE IMMIGRANTS!

so why did he do it?

>Multiple shooters

Wow nice source.
Also Quebec is french so either way it was by definition a muslim.

Wait so does this mean Canada is finally uncucked?

I say we ban all Americans until further notice. I'm sure that kid was a nice man until he was indoctrinated by Trump supporters. I don't want more of their kind up here, we will just see another shooting like this one.

I liked the gay muslim couple story better

>Liberals get turned away at the Canadian border following this

This timeline, man.

I go away for a couple of hours and it goes from two shooters. To a nerdy white leaf. WTFH? Can an user catch me up PLZ.

>the fag that dropped his gun and ran away when the shooting started is the sole suspect now

K.

Shit, lets hope canada isnt going on strike

Probably to kill Muslims before they can enter America.

He's pol's guy after all.

This is pretty much win win win.

I thought gun regulations kept citizens safe?

nah, he is no from pol. no white people here

Fucking Quebec REEEEEE

CAN'T SLANDER ALEXANDER

He's /ourguy/ he kills muslims and isn't afraid of anything

The fire rises, brothers

Lol they name a sand nigger as a suspect and then backtrack? Doesn't seem suspicious at all

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL

AND AMERICA IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

MCGA

He looks nice, mustave had a good reason to do it I guess!

I wouldn't mind desu

Originally it was leaked that there were two shooters. One, which was the guy in the picture in the OP and another named Mohammed something.

The police are saying that only one was arrested, the guy in the picture and the other dude "Mohamed" was taken in as a witness

Everything helps the Trumpians, though.

Will this cause Le Resistance to blame Trump's rhetoric? Of course.

But then La Resistance will spurt out its own rhetoric even worse than Trump's.

Normies in the middle are like "Hey yeah maybe I think Trump is mean or something but whoa you Resistance are fucking crazy."

If he was really /our goy/ he would have left a note to us or a pepe "enough" post.

It's worth it if we stop getting shitty canadian brewed Guinness, at least the cans are from Ireland.

Does this asshole have any fucking idea how annoying the liberal echo chamber that is my Facebook feed is going to be for the next few days? Fuck this piece of shit frog, Quebec worst province

He used an SKS guys, say goodbye to semi auto above 22. lr.

just fuckin annex us pls.

Frogs sure do get butthurt easily. Look at the FLQ crisis, two decades later they were so butthurt they almost left Canada.

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Was Trudeau playing 6D chess? The white guy killed his 'enemies' (the muslims) and now more will come in as refugees

>sole

Wasn't a Morocco guy involved?

No, he was the guy that called the police.

poor you, truly a travesty. fucking pussy

so why was he arrested?

who shouted Allahu Ackbar?

Canada was never great.

Literally everyone in the mosque shouted it.

archive.is/3qMR9

Looks like they preparing the false flag.

Lots of computer fscebook things. Canada can ban internet now?

>implying he didn't use alt-right fascist nazi Trump magic to mind control the poor minorities into shooting up their fellow brothers and sisters

He liked Marilyn Manson and Doom on Facebook.

Eric Harris reincarnation confirmed.

This guy will be let go, he obviously didn't do it

>implying America was ever great

lads someone explain to me how we went from multiple shooters to just one white nerd over night

How the fuck is Facebook still a thing? I see old old ladies "checking in" all the fucking time. Does the mentality of "old people are doing so it must be lame" not exist anymore?

The brainlet has made this country much worse off in the short-run and long-run. 5 mudslime kill count does not justify the damage he's done.

He looks borderline aspie famalam

Probably did it to impress his friends at the boating safety advocacy group.

Looks like the story is getting changed to fit the narrative.

here come dat civil war

Meh. I was planning to delete Facebook soon anyway to protest the Bergs eminent domain abuse in Hawaii.

It was leaked (not confirmed by police) that it was TWO and now the police confirm it's just one. It's not that hard to understand.

What the fuck is a McGeorgia

That second tweet. The police now consider the second suspect (Moroccan guy) a witness and not a suspect.

So, a leaf computer nerd bought a whole bunch of guns and shot a mosque.

Fucking moron just gave the left a shitload of ammunition and made Trump to be the bad guy.

It's going to get worse on both sides of the border. What a dumb piece of shit, fucking retard.

Nice blatant lying.
So fucking full of shit.

>police confirm
proof please. no sources reporting this are saying where they got their info

Ok so I figured it out. He shot people screamed Allahu Akbar to make it seem like an Muslim attack called the cops after said that he saw some guy shooting around that he was most likely muslim. And then the cops released the wrong information to make him feel safer and he fucked up the story. So they got further proof it was him.

There were multiple shooters, they are in full damage control.

See

>oh wait, it was a Trumpist who did this
seriously what?, a trumpist in Canada. you shills and liberals are so fucking desperate and this guy certainly isn't a patsy or fake fall guy to cover up a muslim crime and make the Canadian prime minister look like a fucking tard.

Go to a mosque during prayer, they yell Allahu Akbar every other second.

Ask Dylann Roof how that worked out. These autistic White shooters never kill people the public wants to see dead, like bangangers or the loudest Sharia pushers.

>dirty dark french faggots who think they're white

He also looks like a typical french pussy.

Originally it was three shooters.

Let's fight back

mobile.twitter.com/sureteduquebec?lang=en

Google translate: one suspect, one witness

Is there any chance this was a false flag in order to garner even more sympathy for Muslims?

It really looks like this. The cadet story gives him a reasonable chance to know about firearms. Not like freedomland, teenagers cant just get those types of guns.

Hoho what are you saying, brother leaf?

So it was a white male atheist feminist that shot up the muslims?

Why even post leaf?

Question everything, trust nobody.

>goes against your politics
>makes you look like you support a piece of shit who incites terrorism

'FAKE!!!!!'

Sup Forums what happened to the mudslime narrative? Why is the God Emperor not protecting us from the frogs?

I hope not. I want to believe that canada is waking up.

it was widely reported to be multiple shooters, now its just a fucking white male. I don't know what is going on

it's not hard to use a little bit of google you lazy cunt

Hol Up

It was a white male atheist feminist that shot up the muslims?

Again, no one cares if gang members are killed.

700+ killed in Chicago barely made headlines, meanwhile we're still talking about Roof killing a fraction of 700.

>member of feminist groups
>wear feminist pins in pictures
>did something the left doesn't like
>obviously a trump supporter
Not sure if you even believe your own lies anymore.

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/suspect-in-quebec-city-mosque-shooting-called-911/ar-AAmp2GF?ocid=spartanntp
>Police say in a tweet that the second person is considered a witness, but they did not name him. Police said earlier they had arrested two suspects.
the second person arrested is the white guy. conclusion? white guy is witness?

When people make a claim, they're supposed to back it up with evidence.

He's a hero then.

That's stupid, it emboldens the leftists, MSM, and celebrities that what Trump is doing is wrong.

On the other side of the border, Trudeau does the same and throws the borders wide open.

It's lose-lose for us, if this kid did it to support the alt right, I'd love to beat the fuck out of him myself.

1776 will commence again.

Point is Roof and this Quebec guy should have done like that guy in the 80s, "Goek" or whatever on the NYC subways who waited for the negroes to try some jiggaboo shit with him then put them down.

>suspect
if they're so sure he's the shooter why don't they just come out and say it?

Ahahahaha losers. He didn't do shit

>IM ONE OF THE QUEBEC SHOOTERS YOU C U C K S
>Here's how it went down
>>be me
>>Syrian angry at the West REEE.MP4
>>call Canada's PM. Tell him I have to get out of here
>>go to Quebec, learn Quebecois accent on Thursday
>>travel South with my friend who's last name got "weedlmao" in it, on Friday
>>go to Murcia border, there was waiting for me. Omar Mir Seddique Mateen (yes he's not dead)
>>give me ak47
>>happy.flac
>>go back on Sunday to some random mosque, shoot up people
>>blame it on the West
>>back to Syria on Monday
>>Canada lies and says they arrested me and my weed friend

>FeelsGoodMan.jpeg

HOW DO YOU KEKS FEEL AFTER KNOWING IT WAS ME THIS WHOLE TIME?

>sole suspect
>white man
>shouting Alahu Ackbar when shooting people
Really sends pulses through my grey matter.

>singles
haha clearly fake

Source?

Also, I love the left's reaction to this.
After the Boston Bombing, the Orlando nightclub shooting, I think it's fine time that White Supremacy is the actual reason that something bad happens.

I got digits before :^//

The parliament shootings were also initially reported as two shooters. People make unreliable witnesses.

>but but muh religion of peace
kill your self you moorish piece of shit, so we dont have to bother doing it.
Also who wants to bet this is the same thing as that mosque in texas, he will come out as muslim in a day or two, canacucks might hush it up tho.

There were two people shooting! How can there be one suspect?

On facebook Alexandre's Likes were:
Donald Trump
Israel
The National Front

these canadian vermin are probably just rolling this clown out because he confessed to doing it so a muslim wouldn't be accused.

and they let the real perps go free so they can score more political points. 3 guys with AK's that always turn into one white guy? It's become a strange pattern.

Hahahah Serbia is not Europe

Soro's false flag strikes again

Hahaha, kys

how can some beta come into banned rifles? It sounds more like wishful thinking on the police's part. I'm interested in seeing how they explain how he was "radicalized" on twitter by the "alt-right"