biblehub.com/numbers/2-2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=aocAU7nW3D8
archive.is/YWiT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What mistreatment of immigrants?

>When a foreigner resides among your land

In other words they have to get here first

>uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this isn't about mistreating them it's about not letting them in in the first place which doesn't conflict with that quote

you can't mistreat them if you don't let them reside in your land

I'd have no issue letting them in, and Europe dnd't beforehand until they started raping and murdering women all over Europe consistently for a year.

Then all the terror attacks.

Sure, be kind to foreigners and help out, but it doesn't mean we have to allow our people to be hurt and slaughtered.

There is a time for peace, and a time for war.

Not a Christcuck. No obligation to care about niggers. The end

i don't put my religion first because that's why the middle east is a shithole in the first place

The Bible also says they should be circumcised and convert.

>Leviticus

Well okay, if you really want us to start using the Old Testament...

fpbp

>Homeless Veterens

Since when do leftists give a single fuck about Veterans? They spend most of their time shitting on them.

>tfw I live there

a liberal somehow snuck out of the containment zone that is Austin

>Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt

How the fuck does an old story book know I have visited Cairo? I hated it btw.

They don't know shit about garbage collection. It was +35'C and there were heaps of garbage in a canal. I saw even a dead horse in the garbage canal for heavens' sake.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:13

If true Christians are to let in immigrants, they're also to kill faggots. Let me know where we can find you OP, we'll start with you.

She doesn't look mexican to me.

I wasn't a foreigner in Egypt.

biblehub.com/numbers/2-2.htm

Matthew 7:6

The Lord blessed this nations founders to draft a constitution that still stands strong today, why wpuld we squander something so beautiful by throwing it to pigs and savages?

Levititicus is the new standard, eh?
time to kill everyone i guess

Isnt Leviticus the book that tells us how gays are evil?

When were Americans in egypt?

Leviticus is a book specificity written as a list of rules for Jewish priests to follow, has nothing to do with anyone else. So basically Israel should open its borders.

Rob Fee BTFO

This FPBP. I fucking hate atheists who pick and choose passages from the Bible.

My response is thus: The Billions we spent in humanitarian aid in Syria to feed, clothe, and shelter refugees doesn't count? They all have to come here, or we all go to hell?

>Michigan doesn't have clean water
That's the fault of the EPA

Someone should censure the EPA, don't you think?

It's pretty presumptuous of them to assume everyone that is anti refugee is a devout Christian

If you claim to be a Christian and you don't think gays should be put to death then you're a hypocrite.
Source: UH, THE BIBLE

>If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

(((Danilowski)))

Sage this shill shit, only like 8 of these posts right now.

>Matthew 7:6
>He thinks that verse applies to immigration

American "Theology"

So we're using the old testament to guide laws now? OK. There's an argument against the liberals weaponizing this passage but it would take time. It's best to just ask them if we should use the old testament to guide laws and see them wither at the question.

Are foreigners in durkadurkashitfuckistan foreigners residing among you in your land?

Every culture has myths and teachings about Strangers. When people arrive at your home (country) in need, you feed them, give them shelter, and generally treat them with respect. In myths, it usually turns out that the Stranger is Zeus or an angel or some shit, and if you did a bad job you get damned and if you did a good job you get blessed.

However, there are two things that go along with this. First, you don't have to go out and find people to shelter. This is obviously absurd, and if liberals really believe this ask them how many homeless people are currently sleeping on their couch. Second, guests have rules too. There are myths where the Stranger arrives at a host's house, and wrecks the place. They wind up getting their shit kicked in too. The relationship between host and guest is treated very seriously in EVERY remotely civilized culture on the planet because that relationship can only survive if there is mutual trust. When that trust starts to break down, especially if it's because the guests are blowing up the hosts cities, it won't be long before divine retribution comes to the offending party.

youtube.com/watch?v=aocAU7nW3D8

I'm not Christian, I just don't want backwards fucking savages with their retarded conquest religion swarming into my country.

its always fucking leviticus too

So we following leviticus again? I mean I'm all for it but I'm not sure they thought this arguement through here

>the bible
>Leviticus
i'm not a Jew or a Jew puppet

Public schools and emergency rooms are overburdened by illegal immigrants who show up and demand services.

>Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Matthew 7:6

Like said, the western world showed them kindness, and they've responded in kind with rape and murder. Now, that alone could be expected when attempting to assimilate another culture, but the UNAPOLOGETIC nature of these crimes combined with the mental hoops Muslims and Liberals alike jump through to defend them are abhorrent. If we(the public) felt as though justice was being served, and precautions were being made to protect the natives our country then that would be a different story, but that's not the situation we're in.

We can love our neighbor, we can support our neighbor, and we can come to our neighbor's aid when they're in need, but I feel that we still reserve the right to lock our doors when it's time to return home.

Yeah and same story when it comes to all those things and spending money bombing countries with no discernible beneficial outcome to us, policing the world, and spending $620 million per year on global family planning instead.

>What mistreatment of immigrants?

Forcing them to have to immigrate legally.

Fuck this dumb cunt. We pay the MOST per student in the WORLD and have the shittiest results

m8.

Minimum wagers are our slaves and all refugees are destined for minimum wage. They are our slaves.

My ancestors were not desert people, therefore I don't worship a desert deity or look to his teachings for advice.

foreigner means guest who you treat fairly like a guest

in bible times immigration like today didnt exist

t. a christian who actually reads and understands the bible somewhat besides facebook memeposting

>Leviticus

>implying i am or claim to be a christian

I would love to see the % of new "red" voters who are atheist.

fpbp

You are not supposed to use your religion as a way of persecuting others, it is supposed to be a tool for self-examination.

Source: UH, THE GOSPELS?

>when a foreigner resides among you
They aren't going to, not anymore

>Leviticus
Holy fuck. Do libshits hate gays now?

We don't need shitty fucking slaves.

Do you want a slave class so bad you'll tolerate a little gang rape here and there? Because if that's what you want you probably aren't mentally qualified to live on your own.

>Since when do leftists give a single fuck about Veterans?
whenever it's convenient, like always

I'm a pagan. According to the faith of these refugees, I am to be killed on sight. They don't even value me enough to allow me the OPTION of conversion.

Forgive me if I am skeptical as to their good intentions.

The bible also says that you should gouge out your eyes if you are attracted to someone other than your wife.

Whu wouls I give a shit about muh poor muslims when they treated my ancestors like shit?

This. I'm sick of these non Christians misconstruding Bible verses to fit their sick self destructive agenda.

Christians thinking they're Jews.

Sad!

ah so now they care about christian and christian values

they are the fucking hypocrits

> Old Testament

>I'm only pretending care about these things because I hate Trump and his wall!

It's not like she couldn't do a single fucking thing to help any of the problems she's listed, lazy cunt.

On abortion:
>you stupid Christians can't take your religion into account when making laws that affect other people!

On immigration:
>you stupid Christians have to take your religion into account when making laws that affect other people!

Really fires up the old neuron machine

I'm Catholic. Fuck Muslims.

>Discretionary Spending

No I dont want a slave class because I am not the slave owning class but anyone pretending they are coming to the west to take over is possibly a slave themselves.

Minimum wagers are LITERALLY modern day slaves and the refugees will be taken in by corporatins to SLAVE.

They're just using the standard Rules for Radicals attack set. Pretty much every single Liberal tactic for the past god 40 years or so has been ripped straight from Rules for Radicals.

>Rule 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

>Leviticus
Maybe liberals should actually read and understand the Bible before throwing around quotes from it

AS LONG AS THE FOREIGNER ISN'T ON OUR LAND, WE DON'T OWN THEM SHIT
>AS LONG AS THE FOREIGNER ISN'T ON OUR LAND, WE DON'T OWN THEM SHIT

good goy

This is literally Sup Forums

those are rules for Jews written in the old testament. they are literally dictated to the Jews by Moses.

>he's quoting Leviticus

So he's saying that you're a hypocrite if you don't want to stone fags then, right?

Good thing im not christian

Oh good, more atheists telling Christians what they should believe. It's worked well so far.

archive.is/YWiT0

Leviticus says a lot of stupid shit desu

Citing Leviticus, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They'll try anything.
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

"INYOUR LAND"

ITS THE ONES WHO ARE NOT HERE WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT BEFORE THEY COME IN

I'm not a Christian. Piss off.

>"Quick, bail this water out of our sinking ship, but don't bother plugging the holes!"

>implying all of the Bible isn't symbolism for the psyche and soul
Alright enough with the shill threads

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA they used a discretionary spending chart....

Sweden must have a hell of a translation, we don't get such crazy parts in our bible.

bingo.

I'm not a christcuck

Modern Christians are flawed and only serve similar flawed Christians, who cares?

It's seems only Christians have their book's word held against them to question their compassion. No word on Jews?

Except god killed the fags that meant harm to the nation of Israel. unfortunately we do not have such national security.

Best not take chances.

>Leviticus
That quote was Moses talking to the Jews. It has nothing to do with Jesus or America.

>Leviticus

was going to post your picture.

fuck every kike and muslim on earth that parasites the white race and thinks it has the right to boss white people around.

Being a good christian is hard enough, imagine being one in a third world hellhole.

Nope the niggers that live here dont pay taxes and our mayors steal money.

If we're listening to the old testament dueteronomy tells us to kill illegal aliens if we find them in our fields so...

>why aren't you following this bible passage fundie? Lol religion BTFO
>you're anti abortion? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone PLEASE tweet him this:
If you claim to be a Liberal and you're not outraged over the barbaric practices of Islam, you're an anti-semite.
Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

there are all of those things, but we should let millions of niggers in to further break everything and cause more debt and crime!!!

Oh, so Leviticus counts now?

FPBP

>Outraged by 90 day immigration ban from 9 countries
>Ignores how Muslim countries ban and mistreat Christians