My friends on FB are sharing this photo. Why do you not want America to be like this, pol?

My friends on FB are sharing this photo. Why do you not want America to be like this, pol?

I'm half white / hispanic and nobody in that picture looks like me except maybe the one white dude.

Because I like my personal space and don't want to be forced to stand so close to people due to overpopulation.

why dat bitch suckin on sourheads ayyy

Because every white European country has got objectively less safe, a lower standard of living, less cohesive and less accomplished the more non whites you add to the population.

The farther you go from white, the worse off you are.

Someone post the image of the KKK dude going to countries of nationalism vs multiculturalism.

They're all so ugly.

because it diminishes the meaning of being "ameircan".

america's core principles was born out of a long european tradition. bringing in so many people from so many cultures that are incompatible with america's will cause a national identity crisis.

each culture has their own country for a reason.

I wish we were still a 90% white country.

Someone please shop this so it's all the white guys face cause I can't be arsed to

where have i seen this before?

oh yeah

Why are you browsing fecesbook?
Also, people in a racially homogenous society have higher trust among its members than those that aren't.

The most attractive.

Lest put the sandnigress in the hijab forefront and in the middle because there are so many Muslims in the US it's totally representative of the population.

why? it's a waste of time

>Why do you not want America to be like this, pol?
Because it would be like France then.

We don't want the world's trash.

>all of them could have been white people instead

This is why I fucking hate this shitty picture. Instead of making a white country, you make a subhuman-infested shithole. Fuck you and fuck any country that does this.

Just no muslims and it's good.

So the silly sausage that made that silly meme didn't include many of the white mass shooters.

Are you really so dumb to think this is even vaguely accurate?

How short is your memory?

>this is what our exclusively white male forfathers fought for

.t shitskin

I'd rather have it be all whites and the one Muslim than all shitskins an one white...

Do people not realize that white men are what made this country great? Getting rid of them turns us into Africa

Or NYC

>Why do you not want America to be like this, pol?
We have more than enough unemployable retards as it is without a fresh wave of 70IQ niggers.