What did he mean by this?

Is America fucked?

Probably he means that USA is collapsing, like happened in 1867 to the German Confederation after Austria and Prussia started the Austro-Prussian War, resulting in the division of German Confederation into two different entity (north and south).
Not really sure if this is what he intended but i can't come up with something else

>Is America fucked?
Yes.

>Is America fucked?
Continent is fine, US is fucked

If we're fucked, then we're taking you and Canada with us.

Yeah if there's anyone's opinion I really care about it's Papa fucking John

a couple sodey pops

>papa johns ceo
Who gives a fuck what he thinks

He is also an alcoholic Coke head who lives in an isolated Kentucky mansion. Also he pays young girls to have sex with him.

so we're like 50 years away from holocaust that never happened but should happen again? cool.

>Germany in 1867
I never heard that before, its usually
>Germany 1933
>Germany 1939
>Germany 1945
Or something between those dates.

papa john was a rabid trump supporter, anti-obama to the core, and has just become a billionaire since trump got elected

Who gives a fuck what Papa John thinks? Just shut up and make my pizza.

His Imperial and Royal Majesty Donald I, By the Grace of God, German Emperor and King of Prussia; Margrave of Brandenburg, Burgrave of Nuremberg, Count of Hohenzollern; sovereign and supreme Duke of Silesia and of the County of Glatz; Grand Duke of the Lower Rhine and of Posen; Duke of Saxony, of Westphalia, of Angria, of Pomerania, Lunenburg, Holstein and Schleswig, of Magdeburg, of Bremen, of Guelders, Cleves, Jülich and Berg, Duke of the Wends and the Kassubes, of Crossen, Lauenburg and Mecklenburg; Landgrave of Hesse and Thuringia; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia; Prince of Orange; Prince of Rügen, of East Friesland, of Paderborn and Pyrmont, of Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, of Verden, Cammin, Fulda, Nassau and Moers; Princely Count of Henneberg; Count of Mark, of Ravensberg, of Hohenstein, Tecklenburg and Lingen, of Mansfeld, Sigmaringen and Veringen; Lord of Frankfurt

Is this a bad thing?

and this is why I can't trust the retards on here. A quick serarch on wikipedia could have told you what happened that year, but being the ignorant retarded burger you are of course you couldn't.

Were definitely going to balkanize at some point

VietArnsad flashbacks.

>Germany
>1867

What did he mean by this?

I honestly wants to know.

Is it that Germany was united? Or that it was disparate states?

Nothing is going to happen. Fact remains that the left are a bunch of cowards who would never want to risk civil war over something as trivial as what Trump is doing, despite the fact that they like to play pretend and riot in the streets.

Seriously, you know what a bunch of sensitive crybabies these people are. You think they'd be willing to risk all the luxuries of living in a modern society? Within a month, SJWs would be the new currency, traded by the stronger, more competent members of society.

What? You guys don't take political advice from pizza shop owners?

WHY THE FUCK DO CELEBRITIES AND PIZZA MAKERS GET THEIR OPINION PLASTERED ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN THEY KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT

>tfw its just like Germany 1933 again

He has more experience than Fatty Bankrupt. In the (((Trump))) administration most children and all adults are qualified to weigh in on any subject.

well we just elected a celebrity shill to the white house so clearly their ideas and opinions matter to us

That's a mouthful.

why does he dye his hair

>collapsing through unification
hmm

Same reason Trump has a combover.

tur man bor så fucking nära dannelann, stående godkänd bostad för mig och sambon som fylls beroende på resultatet '18.

This guy is a known alcholholic in his hometown

in 1867 the Confederation broke in 2 parts,it didn't unify. can you even read?

looks like he had one too many sodie pops :^)

Maybe he expects the coasts to split apart and rule them selves and then we cause world war three in 30 years by trying to annex canada or something

MAY HE LIVE LONG!