This was not implemented properly

Can somebody explain to me what the fuck the justification behind this supposed to be?
I voted Trump and I support the extreme vetting of Muslims from terrorist-stricken nations.
But why the Hell are green card owners, people who have lived and worked here legally for years, people who have families and lives here, being detained?

Why was there no exception made for them?

Because they have too go back.

Nice memes faggot.

Lets try being serious for a second.
innocent people are suffering when they're clearly not fucking extremists.

Can you immigrate to the US as a German? I thought you only take niggers and Mexican drug smugglers.

>Why was there no exception made for them?
There is

Me too, pal. It wasn't thought out properly. It's Bannon's incompetence and Miller's retardation while they push for literal Deus Vult.

No but seriously, calm down. I don't believe anyone with a green card is "suffering." Inconvenienced for a weekend? Sure. Suffering? Fucking chill, dawg. Don't be such a faggot.

>Inconvenienced for a weekend
90 days, dude

It's all fun and games until you get hit personally. Isnt it?

I'm as pro trump as they come and the green card non-exception is bullshit.
He is going to take a hit for this.

Except they were later allowed in, and could already be approved on a case-by-case basis

Because people with green cards are still not citizens. You can't just get a green card and then live here indefinitely. That's not how it's supposed to work.

Because trump said so, this should be argument enough

>the green card non-exception is bullshit
Correct, it is bullshit, because it doesn't exist

>90 days, dude.

No. Learn to read and not just shill for mayne streem meteor.

Exceptions to the restrictions can be made on a case by case basis. According to the associated laws, once they complete an entry interview they will be cleared.

>it was Obamas plan
>109 people have been detained out of 350k+

Just kys, it will be easier for you. You dont have the mental functions capable to survive on this timeline.

Shills

Stop being an idiot for just one second.

Ok let's be serious. The problem faceing the west is not terrorism, it's not illegal immigration. It's demographic displacement. It's 'all the good ones' that are coming in, legally and illegally, and staying here.
He might have fucked up, or he might be sending a signal: "Even if you are here legally, we might send you back. Why don't you save both of us the trouble and go home, at your own pace."

Only 150 people have been affected by Trump's executive order, also the concerns of a 1st gen immigrant are negligible to the concerns of the 350million citizens we are obligated to protect. Let that sink in shill

>But why the Hell are green card owners, people who have lived and worked here legally for years, people who have families and lives here, being detained?

They always get detained to some extent you retard. It's called "Customs".

My wife went home to Moldova last year to visit family for three weeks. When she came back, she spent four hours in customs.

I'd imagine people from shithole terror states routinely spend 6+ hours in customs, yet no one ever said anything until now.

But the fact of the matter is, those who have legal residence here are eventually being let in, so I see nothing wrong with any of this.

Didn't ctr get a rename and more funding? Did they not learn what happened the first time? Fine, fuel the meme war for trumps re election. Idiots. their low quality shit posting is drowned out across the net and gets more people reading and looking past media bias for the truth. So whatever thanks for the help I guess fags.

>wtf I hate Trump now
ShareBlue is off to a rocky start
Enjoy your $0.02 though

There is a ninety day ban on green card holders FROM THOSE SEVEN COUNTRIES. I work with a few Mexicans who have green cards, and they still are working.
Obama did the same thing, and you never even noticed. Trump is re checking the thousands of people that Obama pushed through last minute.
If you don't like it, I hear Somalia is nice this time of year. Move there, because that's all you can do.

I'm kind'a getting tired of leftists bitching when we start enforcing laws and policy that are already on the books. It's like they're scared the feds will come after their federally-illegal grow-op next.

Suppose Obama and the democrat+rino government amnestied every single illegal in the US

Would it be immoral to over turn that? Would it be wrong?

These people with green cards are the manifestation of the open border policy, millions of them living in the US

It's not a good thing, retards, do you want a country or do you want a destination for all the trash of the world

Learn to read , there are green card residents who are from those countries that are being denied. My friend's father is Iranian which puts him in a bigger hole since they banned flights to America. The 150 number is those who are IN the country of America and DETAINED , not those on the outside coming in. Fucking hell anons ITT are borderline retarded.

They backed down it on people with a green card if im not wrong

While this was a bad move from the U.S goverment, it doesn't mean he has to go now. Still, we have to keep an eye on the policies proposed and executed by trump's administration, so the U.S citizens and, in a way, the rest of the world don't get fucked

If it ain't white it ain't right you civic nationalist

>Why was there no exception made for them?
Because ultimately all niggers and spics will be just a memory here.

Since no one knows WTF trump's long term plan is, we can only speculate, but my guess is that Trump knew that any proposal he did would be shat upon.

So he deliberately advanced something crazy, then rolls it back to where he wanted it in the first place.

because the security measures for getting a green card aren't as stringent a you think.
If you are eligible for a green card (because of employment or family ties), you basically need a letter of good conduct from your local police station in whatever country you are from and an embassy-approved doctor's note stating that you don't have any contagious diseases.
That's it.
Now tell me how difficult you think it is, in US dollars, to get a note from a syrian police station stating that you are howdy doody.
Trump promised to keep US citizens safe but he can't do that to his satisfaction if there are so many people floating around in the US that got here under obama vetting standards.

t. Green card holder.

i would bet any amount of money you are a jew Italian slav or other nonwhite

They will be let back in, just more fake new being spread around.
>But CNN sai-
try reading more than one news out let? or just go to the state department page.

You thought we were only against illegal immigrants? You all have to go back, Sorry!

*Homeland Security

That's exactly what I wrote, retard. People from those seven countries.
Face it, faggot. You have no rights to American soil. You friends dad, who doesn't exist, is free to go back to whatever terrorist shit hole he comes from.

>Ok let's be serious. The problem faceing the west is not terrorism, it's not illegal immigration. It's demographic displacement.
America is not a white country by law. It's a country of immigrants.
Thats probably the one thing the right simply doesn't understand.

You are literally proving the deplorable comment correct.

America was a white country. America was an English country. It gave up the first, which lead to them losing the second. America might not become a 100% white country, but it can strive for a secure majority.
Hail to the Ethnostate.

There are professors on green card status that have taught here for years, have families, and lives here.

And you're sating they should be treated the same as people that are coming here for the first time?

That's bullshit user and is all the ammo the dems need for the next election.

Iceland, you can stop talking any time now.

Racists like yourself are the reason I left the republican party.

>Leave the Republican party because of racists

>Join the 'I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years', welfare plantation democrats

Okay faggot whatever.

>he left the republican party so he MUST be a democrat
Rhetoric like this just shows how closed-minded this board is.
Literally no better than liberals.

Green cards are a right to stay, not to enter

>believing fake news
Perhaps you should listen to Elon Musk and read the source material than some fictional interpretations by political enemies?

Didn't he make an exception for Britbongs?

What are you talking about?
People are objectively detained even though they have lived here for years.

They detained a 75 year old grandma who has had residence here for decades. I'm pretty sure she's not a terrorist.

uh huh. yeah that's great.

except:

>But why the Hell are green card owners, people who have lived and worked here legally for years, people who have families and lives here, being detained?
They aren't don't be a hysterical bitch.

This was a botched execution, just gave more ammo to Liberals/democrats and Trump fence sitters. On the one hand, the administration doesnt want illegal immigration and asked people to come in legally and a bunch of people with legal docs were treated like shit. This could have been the perfect week for any President, but this EO took all the attention.

>being a retarded communist

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!!!